Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
DAVID M. on 12/07/2011
"Trustworthy and Responsible"
I do not trust my baby to just anyone, after my last visit I am completely satisfied with the level of service and commitment given to me by The Japanese Connection team members. My only regret was that I had remember to ask for the old part back, would I reccomend them to my family or friends? ABSOLUTELY!!!
Service Date: 11/25/2011
Review Created: 12/07/2011 06:07 AM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 12/07/2011
Hi David, Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate that you trust us with your baby. We strive to provide excellent care to our customers and their vehicles. And our apologies on the need to request your part. We make every effort to provide an opportunity for customers to request those. Not all customers want their parts back, but we want the ones that do to have them without question. We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to handling your auto needs for the New Year.