Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
KEITH N. on 09/29/2013
"Great Service done right"
Brought the 94 Accord to the shop after it was stolen ! They fixed the broken ignition and door trim. I also asked for an assessment of any other need to dos - they gave me an honest assessment and explained things -- I do the most urgent things fixed and the car runs and drives better than ever -- Thanks Guys !!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/27/2013
Review Created: 09/29/2013 06:42 AM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 10/15/2013

Hi Keith,
You know we love those Honda's here. LOL. Yours is a classic and it makes us feel good when we see those guys on the road, especially if we can be one of the caretakers. We also know that maintaining older vehicles can get expensive. We always try to offer cost effective solutions that keep you running but also keep money in your pocket. Thanks for trusting us. We appreciate you!