Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
STEVE D. on 10/15/2013
"The best!"
I chose this place because of their reviews. Defiantly was NO mistake. Seems like these ppl care about the customers more than the money.They went out their way twice for me to make sure I was satisfied. These guys are a true blessing. I'd recommend 1,000%. Infact I already have!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 09/26/2013
Review Created: 10/15/2013 08:41 AM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 10/15/2013

Thanks Steve! Wow what a wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate you taking time to say such great things. We work hard to provide the absolute best auto repair in Colorado Springs. Our dedication and hard work pays off when we see reviews from our loyal customers like this. We appreciate your trust and your loyalty. We look forward to being your Colorado Springs auto repair shop for a long time! Thanks again!