Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
DAVID M. on 01/17/2012
"Scheduled Service Performed"
I was very pleased with the overall quality of the service, it took a little longer than I anticipated and that but a burden on the structured day I have due to having a family member with Austism.
Additionally I noticed this weekend that the top engine cover that conceals the engine on a 2004 Sienna was not fully tightened and one of the fasteners is missing. My Transmission oil plug seemed to be leaking also, I wiped it down and is under observation at the moment.
Being in the maintenance field myself i try to do most services myself and due to my faimly members most of the time I have to rely on outside agencies.
Thanks for everything
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 01/03/2012
Review Created: 01/17/2012 09:54 AM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 01/27/2012
spoke to customer. explained engine cover was not even attached when the vehicle came in. the technician actually found some of the fasteners for it had fallen down into the frame area. he reattached them when repair was finished. regarding the transmission, it appears we may not have cleaned all excess fluid from draining it. the customer has not seen any since his first sighting. i also explaine that it is impossible to predict exactly how a repair will take. diagnosis may take a few or many minutes, parts availabillity is a variable, the repair will be determined by the daignosis.