Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
TIM H. on 11/23/2014
"Found my rattle . . ."
Have used Japanese Connection since 1985 when they were called Independent Honda.
We had a very annoying rattle that I couldn't find or fix. After a routine oil change and maintenance that included a thorough inspection of the undercarriage and a test drive, their tech couldn't locate either. Service writer took a ride with me and heard it. He climbed into back seat as I drove around, finally concluded that it was higher up in the vehicle, possible a tail light assembly or roof rack. He determined it was roof rack, wedged some foam under it to test hypothesis which was confirmed. I actually went home and made repair myself but could not have done so until sound was located.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/23/2014 07:43 AM
Kraig H. at Japanese Connection Inc responded on 12/12/2014

Thank you for your many years of trust!  We go the extra mile for our customers, and we are happy to help when ever we can!