Jobob Automotive Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Review for Jobob Automotive Service
MAGGIE T. on 07/12/2013
"Life Savers!"
You guys were life savers!! I would not have been able to get to work this week if it wasn't for you. I got a bogus quote from another dealership which resulted in me nearly selling the car vs. fixing it...until I called you guys! Not only were you able to give me a CORRECT diagnosis, but I was actually able to afford it. I don't know what I would have done without you! Also, with a foreign car I sometimes have to visit two or more places to find one that carries the correct oil filter for my car. Someone usually has to order it which takes days before I can actually have it done. You guys had everything my car needed in the warehouse and you gave me a more than fair price. I'm only sorry I didn't discover you all sooner! I'm now telling all my friends about your excellent service. Thank you thank you!!!
Vehicle: BMW 325i