Jones Automotive Service

ANDREW Z. on 08/21/2017
"Awesome Customer Service and Knowledgable Technicians"
Brought my vehicle here in a pinch with air conditioning problems. Jones Auto worked with me on diagnosing the problem and providing a solution. It was refreshing to work with such honest people. Would recommend them to my grandmother!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 01:12 PM
WILLIAM L. on 08/17/2017
"Electrical prob"
I cant say enough about paul dropped off truck in am got a call 2 hrs later come get truck... Its fixed whats my bill $0.00 2 sec fix says paul Great work work gets done in a timely manor Will be back
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 01:19 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for your review William. We are pleased that you were happy with your repair and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

NEVIN C. on 08/15/2017
"Happy friendly good people who run a nice clean shop!"
I travel around 15 miles, way beyond many other service centers, to get to Jones Automotive for their top notch air conditioning service. My family discovered them in 1966 and we have always been happy with their service.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:18 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for your review Nevin.  It means a lot to us that you drive to have your a/c work done in our shop and we look forward to service your vehicles in the future.

BILL Y. on 08/07/2017
"Prompt, professional, and courteous service at a reasonable price."
The work (struts) was done quickly and well, solving the problem (front end noise).
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 04:15 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you for your review Bill.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

TOM S. on 08/02/2017
"no nonsense, reliable service at a reasonable price"
I always know I'll be taken care of at Jones. Marie is very helpful and Paul is extremely knowledgable
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 04:14 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 08/02/2017

Thank you for your review Tom.  It is always great to see you and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

KEN W. on 08/01/2017
"Great service every time"
Always walk away satisfied with the work they do very honest people to deal withthey worked on my daughters car and get a great job
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 06:24 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you for the review Ken, we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

JOE C. on 07/28/2017
"Pop's Exhaust"
I, a regular customer of Jones Automotive, visited the shop with a rattle in my Accord's exhaust. JA provided a FREE analysis of the problem and then referred me to Pop's Exhaust in Wethersfield. Pop's took a quick look and agreed with JA and promptly scheduled me for the next day. Next day, Pop's corrected the problem in an hour's time and at modest cost. Jones Automotive & Pop's Exhaust are two quality businesses which I recommend oh so hightly.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 04:33 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 08/02/2017

Joe, thank your for your review. We are happy that Pop's Exhaust took care of you so quickly and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Frank T. on 07/28/2017
Frank said the service has been consistently good over the years. Paul is terrific.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you for your review Frank. I couldn't do the work that I do without the Great Team that I have. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Roland T. on 07/24/2017
Roland said this business had good customer service. They are polite, and they have good prices.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 07/18/2017
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you for your review Roland.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Pat C. on 07/24/2017
Pat said the business is good at what they do.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 07/20/2017
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you for your review Pat.  We look forward to servicing  your vehicle in the future.

Rory W. on 07/24/2017
Rory said he was satisfied with the service. Paul took care of him very well.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 07/18/2017
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you for your review Rory.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Mr./Ms. A. on 07/15/2017
"Great service!"
Honest and fair. Highly recommend
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 05:42 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for your review.  Please feel free to contact us any time we can help out.

KATHLEEN M. on 07/14/2017
"A long over due A++++++ review!"
I've been a customer for gosh already going on 3 or more years now. My father told me about them and I'm so glad he did.
I've appreciated the honesty, integrity and great knowledge on cars. Just all around great service! I highly recommend them.
Thank you Paul and your mechanics for always looking out for me and my car! Also, for always taking the time to have candid discussions on what's best for me and my car! As my title says, this is a long over due A+++++++ review! And, I gotta give a shout out to your great secretary Marie!
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 09:20 PM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you Kathleen for your wonderful review.  We are so pleased that you are happy with the service and staff.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Fred G. on 07/07/2017
Fred said the business did a fantastic job. He took his vehicle there due to problems with the air conditioner. He will take his vehicle there for other problems.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/22/2017

Thank you for your review Fred.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

MARC V. on 07/04/2017
"good job done"
Everything was fine- the people were nice and notified me about a delay, but it was still repaired in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 04:11 PM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you for your review Marc.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

HERIBERTO C. on 06/30/2017
"Air conditioning problem "
Check air conditioning and was very clear about the problem. Very good service.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 02:39 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you for your review Heriberto.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

ED R. on 06/29/2017
"Trust...a lost commodity in today's commerce"
Had engine light issues. Went to Jones, they analyzed the problems, and fixed it at a reasonable rate. I was advised of the full cost before the repairs were performed and after a second computer reading, proceeded to Emission control and passed. My 1998 Windstar was pleased by the attention and she purred all the way home! Yes, I TRUST Jones.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 08:05 PM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you for your review Ed. We are pleased that you were happy with your service and "Thank You" for your Trust.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Walter B. on 06/29/2017
Walter said this business treated him well. They were honest and the price was good.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you for your review Walter.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

GINA B. on 06/27/2017
"how patient everyone was"
thanks you how honest you are
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 08:56 AM
PAUL H. at Jones Automotive Service responded on 06/27/2017

Thank you for your review Gina, we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Rosalie T. on 06/24/2017
Rosalie said this business has good customer service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry