Eric Z. on 09/12/2017
"Always friendly!"
Whenever I have a problem I just call and they immediately try to figure it out or tell me to bring the car by that day. They are always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 06:00 AM
Sami P. on 09/07/2017
"Great as always"
They are professional, never try and up-sell me, and deliver great service. Always our go-to for all our cars.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 08:24 PM
Heidi P. on 09/06/2017
Heidi said the work was done on time and it was done for the price the staff said. They were efficient and cost effective. The staff was polite and informative. They were very happy. They take time with their customers to answer questions. She was recommended to them and she is happy she went there.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you Heidi for the great review!!! We also do our best to make sure our customer know as much about their car as we do. Thanks again. Check out our website and click the CARDTAPP icon for 24/7 access to us if ever needed.

Dennis C. on 08/25/2017
"Good work"
Major service went smoothly. I had requested an evaluation of air conditioner as it did not seem as efficient as it did after core replacement a few months ago. John said it had been checked out but no reference was made in the paperwork either of my concern or any diagnostic done.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Wgn
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 01:08 PM
Lynn R. on 08/11/2017
"Straight forward, honest service."
Landis Auto never disappoints.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2CL
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 07:50 AM
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/29/2017

Thank you for your review Lynn, and thank you for your loyalty!! Super awesome how well you take care of your cars!!

Susan M. on 08/11/2017
Susan said the employees are nice, courteous and they provide good service. She has recommended them to others.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Adam T. on 08/07/2017
Adam said his overall experience was great. They always take care of him. They are nice, and friendly.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks for your review Adam. We've never used the PSB bushings before your CRV but know i believe i may put them in my Civic. Thanks for being out guinea pig on that one. Take care man.

Michelle I. on 08/07/2017
Michelle said this business was outstanding, thorough, quick and helpful. They are a good group of people.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Bella R. on 08/07/2017
Bella said this business made her experience easy. They didn't lie to her about pricing and they didn't rip her off.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Hana M. on 08/04/2017
"Excellent work, great customer service! Reliable services "
They do excellent work, great customer service and top notch service !
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Review Created: 08/04/2017 09:23 PM
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you so much Hana. We truly do appreciate it and work hard to keep it up. Thanks again.

Michael H. on 08/04/2017
Michael said the employees diagnosed his vehicle and couldn't find anything wrong. One of the employee's tapped on something and his vehicle is fine now. They're a bunch of great guys and their work is phenomenal. John is wonderful.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
Emily W. on 07/26/2017
"Inviting and Straight Talk Customer Service"
I'm in Long Beach and had to find a dealer in SLO for my daughter's Rodeo. After looking around via the web and getting a recommendation from Mike Hoffman (SLOBREW), I emailed Landis Auto with what I thought to be the problem (throwout bearing). Within the hour John send a complete estimate AND a video of him explaining the situation. Everything looked good so my daughter brought the car in. Landis then diagnosed that it was the transmission and not the throwout bearing (so much for my expertise). Once again, John sent a video explaining everything, emailed another estimate. Again, everything looked good, they did the work: my daughter's happy and back on the road. Thanks!
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 10:14 AM
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks for the great review Bob. We really do appreciate your trust in us. I know its hard to be away from a vehicle when something goes wrong so we do all we can to make sure your comfortable with what will be done and do our best to keep our customer in the loop no matter where they are. Thanks again and we hope to keep Emily on the road in the future. Hopefully for only maintenance.

Dan S. on 07/25/2017
Dan said this business was great. They treated him well.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks for the great review Dan. But we know your a little bias about it. All good though. We'll take it. Thanks again man.

Mathew H. on 07/23/2017
Mathew said this business is phenomenal and the whole experience is great. He is a longtime customer of this business, he trusts them and they do great work.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for your amazing review Mat. We appreciate your trust in us big time. Thank again and we hope to keep you around for a long time.

Jim J. on 07/22/2017
Jim said he has been trading with this business for 25 years.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Jim, thank you so much for your amazing review. We couldn't say thank you enough for your long time trust in us as we've progressed over the years. I'm sure you've watched the business go through many changes but we are glad to know you still have trust in us. Thanks again.

Nancy E. on 07/19/2017
"Landis is great but..."
I came in for a 90,000 mile service and was pleased with it and the price. But I was informed I needed an oxygen sensor and the check engine light is now on when it wasn't before. The oxygen sensor replacement will be another $275. My son told me it would take 3 minutes to put it in and we looked up sensors online and they were around $100. I am thinking of shopping around for a place that will do it cheaper. If we had a lift my son could do it for me. My finances are limited. Meanwhile my check engine light remains on when it wasn't when I came in.
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 09:20 AM
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks for your feedback Nancy. Unfortunate scenario with your vehicle but sometimes it does happen. Obviously we are doing all we can to work with you on this matter. We are aware sensors are available on line but have a large variance on quality. Either way we hope we can continue to take care of your vehicle for you.

Roger L. on 07/18/2017
Roger said they were great. They were knowledgeable and timely.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks Roger for your long time loyalty to us and all the cars we've  been through with you. Keep riding man.

Eric B. on 07/15/2017
"Druve axle replacement"
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 07:23 AM
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks for the great review Eric. We appreciate you trust in us with your Civic and hope to keep it going for a long time.

Leo G. on 07/14/2017
Leo said this business did a great job and he looks forward to taking his vehicle there again. They are very nice. They do a great job and they are quick. They have been servicing his vehicle for the last 2 years. He will keep taking his vehicle there.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks for the great review Leo. Sorry for the late response but you know how busy we get. Either way thank you and hopefully we can adding those years up.

Gabriella M. on 07/12/2017
"Always A+++++ Service"
All the guys at Landis always go the extra mile to treat your car as if it were their own.

Thanks, Landis!

Highly
Recommended!
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 08:50 PM
John A. at Landis Auto responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for your great review Gabriella. Happy we were able to help you out on your Civics very first service. Be sure to check out our website and download our app for 24/7 access to us.