Linden's Complete Auto Repair

PAUL J. on 09/18/2017
"Great Service"
It is wonderful to have my truck serviced at Linden's Complete Auto. Great staff + Great products = Great Service and fully satisfied customer.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 04:42 AM
CHERYL L. on 09/17/2017
"Great Place"
Friendly, efficient, quality work
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 04:39 AM
LEE R. on 09/13/2017
"Great place for auto maintenance!"
Brought my Terrain to check brakes and totate tires and they did great! Friendly staff and they do not rip you off. Will go back again for their services.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 08:14 AM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

Good Morning Lee. Thank you so much for your your kind words about our shop. We are very happy to hear you had a good experience . We really appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again, and have a great day

MIKE B. on 09/13/2017
"great service..on time and complete"
was offered a cabin air filter change for $70...I had done it myself with a $10 filter in 5 minutes....why so expensive? Makes me suspect of having other work done...
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 05:22 AM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

Good morning Mr Berry. First off we would like to thank you for bringing your 2013 Lincoln MKX into our shop for your most recent service. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as we look to improve, and get better each and everyday. I see where we did indeed recommend changing the cabin air filter due to time and, miles on the vehicle. We only use straight book time when writing our estimates for repairs, and on this vehicle it does indeed call for .50 labor to remove and replace the cabin air filter. Once we move forward with the repairs, and the tech realizes that it does not take as long as book time calls for we would then in turn  bring the labor time down, or is some cases not charge at all. Cabin air filters can be very simple, and others require much more time as most of them are inside of the front dashboard. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Matthew N. on 09/11/2017
Matthew said this business does good work. He still has issues with his vehicle pulling to the right. It has been re-aligned twice.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2017

Good morning Matthew. We want to thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business. We are thrilled to hear you had a good experience. We also want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please feel free to give us a call to further discuss your vehicle pulling to the right. Once again thank you so much for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ANDREW S. on 08/27/2017
"Happy with service"
I am very happy with the service provided by the mechanics at Linden auto has done on my vehicle. I am glad for you letting me know what has to be done to my vehicle. Linden Auto is the only place that I trust to work on my vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 07:58 PM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2017

Good morning Andrew. Thank you so much for the very kind words about our team. We are so happy to hear you have had such good experiences with us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

PAT Q. on 08/27/2017
"67 firebird"
All of my issues were addressed and the car is running great! Super job Chuck, Mark, James, and the rest of the staff!
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 10:59 AM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2017

Good morning Pat. First off we can not thank you enough for your patience in finishing your repairs on your 1967 Pontiac Firebird. We greatly appreciate your business, and also taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We are so happy to hear the vehicle is running well. Thanks again so much for everything Pat, and have a great day!

Mason R. on 08/25/2017
Mason said the work was done in a timely manner and the work was done great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2017

Good morning Mason. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business. We are happy to hear you had a good experience at our shop. We greatly appreciate your business, and also taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again in the future.

JEFF C. on 08/22/2017
"Everyone "
These guys take gr at care of of
all of my cars and have for 10 years
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 06:22 AM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/23/2017

Good morning Jeff. Thanks once again for your commitment to our shop. We are so thankful for your  business, and also for you once again taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We hope you have a great day, and look forward to seeing you again.

BRANDY M. on 08/21/2017
"Very friendly people "
So far so good with my car. It drives so much better, and that awful sound is gone. Staff was so nice, and very informative. Also the free loaner car was a bonus! Thanks guy's!
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 06:14 AM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2017

Good morning Brandy. Thank you so much for bringing your Nissan Rogue into us for your most recent service. We are happy to hear it is nice and quiet. We are also glad to hear that our free loaned vehicle worked out well for you. We really appreciate your business, and also want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We hope to see you again in the future, and hope you have a great day.

John R. on 08/21/2017
John said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2017

Good morning John. Thank you so much for bringing your 2006 GMC Envoy into us for your most recent service. We really appreciate your business, and also you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. Have a great day, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
               The Team At Linden's Complete Auto Repair.

SUE D. on 08/18/2017
"great place for car maintenance and repairs !!"
I moved to Gaines Michigan last fall. I needed a local mechanic to take my vehicle to get serviced. I checked into Linden auto repair. This place is awesome. I have had several issues with my 2005 Equinox. The staff here are great to work with, very straightforward and honest. I would recommend this shop very highly. James, Mark and Mike are the greatest to work with. I am moving back to Indiana and will miss these guys working on my vehicle. Hopefully, it won't need anything for a long time. I just hope i can find another place in Indiana to be as good as this auto shop.
thank you to the staff for being so awesome.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 08:31 AM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2017

Good afternoon Sue. Thank you so very much for your kind words about out team. We are thrilled to hear you have had such great experiences with us. Thank you for letting us service your 2005 Chevy Equinox. We also hope you can find a good, honest repair facility near your new home. We will miss seeing you for sure, and wish you, and your family nothing but the best in the future.

Tim H. on 08/18/2017
Tim said they were courteous and thoughtful. They tried to help as best as they could.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/25/2017

Good morning Tim. Thank you for bringing your 2006 Ford F150 into us for your recent inspection. We really appreciate your business, and also taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Have a great day , and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kelly M. on 08/17/2017
Kelly said the service was good.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

Good afternoon Kelly. Thank you so very much for giving us a chance to earn your business. We really appreciate your business, and also taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

ANDREW S. on 08/14/2017
"Best Auto Shop I've ever used."
I had to work done on multiple areas of my vehicle. Mark made sure he kept me in the loop every step of the way with detailed inspection reports and recommendations. Any time anything was noticed, I got a call. I would highly recommend this shop for any auto needs you have.
Vehicle: GMC Canyon
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 01:05 PM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2017

Good afternoon Andrew. Thank you so very much for bringing your 2012 Gmc Canyon into us for your recent service. We are very happy to hear you had such a great fist time experience at our shop. We also would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We hope you have a wonderful summer, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

GREG S. on 08/07/2017
"fast, honest and considerate."
Excellent service provider!
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 07:50 AM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2017

Good Morning Greg. Thank you so much for continued commitment  to our business. Thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

DANIAL K. on 08/06/2017
"Rick went out of his way to squeeze in my oil change on Friday morning."
See above.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 11:28 AM
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2017

Good Morning Danial. We are so glad we were able to get your oil change taken care of this past Friday. We also appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We really appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great summer!

Dave G. on 08/02/2017
Dave said everything went according to plan. It was exactly what he wanted and they have the best tires. Mark was excellent.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2017

Good Morning Dave. We wanted to take the time to thank you for bringing your 2014 Chevy Impala into us for new tires. We are thrilled to hear you like the new tires, and the service you recieved. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business,and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Brett B. on 08/02/2017
Brett said there was a little bit of confusion on when this business was going to deliver, but they ended up delivering his vehicle on time.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2017

Good Morning Brett. We wanted to thank you so much for bringing your 2004 Ford F150 into us for your most recent service. We also wanted to thank you so much for your patience in completing your repairs. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as we try to improve each and every day. We hope you have a great summer, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Megan S. on 07/29/2017
Megan said she had no problems with the business.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017
MIKE D. at Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/01/2017

Good morning Megan. We wanted to thank you so much for bringing your Chrysler Pacifica into us for your recent service. We also want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We hope you have a wonderful summer and look forward to seeing you again soon.