RK
RANDY K.
06/22/2021
Quality work
Great place I would recommend to all my freinds and family

JOSH F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/20/2021
Great fast service
I dropped my car off for an alignment expecting it to take all day as I only called near closing time the day before to schedule the work.
But I dropped it off first thing in the morning and had it back within a few hours.
Awesome work, and quick too!

ET
ELIZABETH T.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/20/2021
Honest and reliable repairs
I so appreciate Mark and his team. They are thorough and honest which can be difficult to find in an auto repair shop. We moved from the Linden area but drive the 30 minutes to come back to have our cars taken care of.

AL B.
06/17/2021
Struts, shocks, and brakes.
I got 3 bids for struts and shocks. Linden was the lowest. Before doing the work they wanted to inspect the suspension. I dropped off the car in the morning and got a call later that afternoon telling me the quote was good because no additional work on the suspension was necessary. However , my front brakes were worn and would soon need replacement. With 90k on them, I wasn't surprised. So I gave the go ahead and install new front brakes. The entire job was completed the following day.
The only suggestion I have is they could have done a better job replacing the carpet in the back of my SUV.

RT
RUSS T.
06/17/2021
You won’t find a friendlier, more reliable auto repair/maintenance facility in the area.

AMANDA B.
Swartz Creek, MI
GMC Terrain
06/15/2021
Wonderful customer service!
Everytime I have needed some car repairs the whole crew has been fantastic. Everything is always explained in detail and they are always willing to answer my questions. I will always use them for my car needs!

JEFF C.
06/13/2021
Ford Focus Air Conditioning
Great job guys! I brought you very used, but sound 2014 Focus with a totally broken air conditioning system. It was a lot of work and back tracking to find the electrical issue that caused the whole mess. But we did it and my son says it works like it did when we purchased the car for him to drive for college. Thanks, now my daughter can drive it for as long as she needs it. Very happy you could save it for us.

Pontiac G6
06/10/2021
Like family
It is always a pleasant experience when I bring my vehicle in. I definitely recommend Linden Complete's services.

Byron, MI
06/02/2021
Fast and know their stuff
Fast knowledgeable service they knew what my truck needed and did it fast

JEFF B.
Dodge Journey
Close too home
Professional

TC
TAYLOR C.
Chrysler 200
Fixed my a/c!
Lindens Complete Auto Repair fixed my cars a/c. Even though there were some unexpected bumps along the way I am still happy with the service, as always!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2021

Good afternoon. We apologize for any bumps that may have happened  while your vehicle was in for service. We want to thank for your positive feedback, and recommendation. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

TW
TYE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2021
Nice place and affordable
Everyone was nice, great local shop with good prices. I will definitely be back.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2021

Good afternoon. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us on your most recent visit. We greatly .  appreciate our business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

LE
LAUREN E.
05/26/2021
Won't take my vehicle anywhere else!
Love these folks. They are honest, efficient and the cost is always accurate.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2021

Good morning. Honesty, and efficiency is our goal on ever customer that walks through our doors. We are thrilled to hear you had a good experience on your most recent visit. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ROB B.
05/25/2021
2008 Dodge Ram
I cant thank these guys enough! My dad had a brake issue the day before leaving on a 2 week vacation and even though they were swamped they fixed it plus actually found a few other things!! Super reasonable and very professional! We’re so happy we found them! We’ll be back for sure ! Thanks again guys!! Rob Brownlee
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2021

Good afternoon. We can not thank you enough for your kind words, feedback, and recommendation. We pride ourselves on good communication, and excellent customer service. We are so happy to hear we were able to accommodate you, and your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BOB M.
05/24/2021
Routine Maintenance
Expeditious quality service at a reasonable price.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 06/08/2021

We would like to extend our thanks to your continued loyalty, and commitment to our team. We are thrilled to hear you had another great visit with us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.