STEVE H.
Byron, MI
Saturn Outlook
11/23/2020
Good guys
Good fast service. Good communication.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/24/2020

Good afternoon. We are thrilled to hear you had another good visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
We wish you, and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

GS
GINO S.
11/23/2020
Great People, Great Service
I trust these guys with all of my vehicles. They are honest and upfront. Even when it’s info you don’t wanna hear. The difference here being it’s a small business, the guys don’t get commission for sales or service. They are just looking to service their customers honestly and with integrity to the best of their ability. That’s all I’ve ever gotten here and I’m glad I found Linden Complete Auto. Thank you boys for all the great service!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/24/2020

Good afternoon. We can not thank you enough for your extremely kind words about our team. We also would like to thank for your continued commitment, and loyalty. We pride ourselves on honesty, and integrity. We greatly appreciate your business, and recommendation. We wish you, and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

DENISE M.
Ford Explorer Sport
11/16/2020
Great place
What a blessing it is to have to place in Linden to take my car to get a oil change,, They check out your car to make sure there is no problem with it. They go way and above just doing a oil change. The bonus is the mechanics. They are so nice and respectful, answering all the questions we had.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2020

Good afternoon. We cant thank enough for your kind words, and recommendation. We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us. We always do our best to keep our customers informed on the current condition of there vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KC
KATHY C.
11/16/2020
I always receive VIP service when coming to Linden Auto Complete.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2020

We want to thank for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We also would like to thank you for your continued commitment, and loyalty to our team. We want every single person that walks through our doors to feel exactly the way you do. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KH
KIM H.
Toyota Prius v
11/11/2020
Local Autobody
Great local company to use when needing any service work!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2020

We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We also want to thank you for your loyalty, and continued commitment to our team. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KR
KIRK R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/11/2020
Breakdowns are a bummer!!!
Nobody likes it when their car breaks down, but it’s nice to have a dependable service center nearby. Linden Complete Auto not only diagnosed my vehicle quickly, but kept me well informed during the repair process... they also went out of their way to find the most affordable prices for the parts. Thank you.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2020

Good morning. We are thrilled to hear we did a good job of communicating through the process of your repairs. We will always go out of our way to take care of all of our customers. We want everyone that walks through our doors to feel like family. We greatly appreciate you business, and recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

SHANE H.
11/09/2020
Good place good people
They do good and are vary professional and polite
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2020

Good morning. We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear you had another good experience. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

HB
HOWARD B.
Pontiac G6
11/06/2020
Didn't do what coupon said they would do for $19,99
$19.99
"Conventional Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Alignment Check, and 27 point inspection."
The only thing they did was change the oil? They didn't do the Alignment Check " I didn't authorize the repair {$89.) if it was out on alignment .Receipt showed they had rotated tires, I had reason to suspect they wouldn't do that, so I marked a back wheel, it was still in the same position as when I dropped the car off. This was not the first thing I suspected them of, which is why I marked the wheel. I won't return to them, they can't be trusted.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Good afternoon. We are very sorry to hear you feel your most recent visit was anything but 100% satisfactory. We would NEVER be dishonest about what work was performed to your vehicle. We did absolutely rotate the tires, however you have hubcaps that did not move positions. The Tires were moved, however the hubcaps stayed in the same positions. This is most likely why you feel they were not rotated. Please give us a call , or swing on bye so we can show you were the miscommunication may have occurred. Your business, means the world to us, and we would never jeopardize that. We once again apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred. We hope to fix this issue, and keep you 100% satisfied. Thanks, and please have a great day.

KD
KAREN D.
11/02/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
Mark was very nice and got me in right away. Took less time than he stated. Priced very reasonably. Will go back for my auto needs.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Good afternoon. We would to extend our thanks for giving us a chance to earn your business. We are so happy to hear you had a great first time visit with our team. We greatly appreciate your business,and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ALANA S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/31/2020
Oil change and inspection
I have 3 vehicles that I bring to this place and they haven’t let me down. They changed my oil and did an inspection on a vehicle I just bought. Explained everything I was asking about. Thanks
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Good afternoon. We are thrilled to hear you had another good experience with us. We would like to thank for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are happy we have earned your trust and recommendation. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BOB B.
Byron, MI
Ram 1500
10/29/2020
Checking it over
I had my coolant replaced and after I drove my truck for a couple of days it smelled like radiator fluid in the cab. I brought it back in and they checked it all over for free and rinsed the residual coolant out and I was on my way. Good job guys and thankz. No more smell.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2020

Good afternoon. We want to thank you for your kind words about our team, and you most recent visit with us. We are so happy to hear you had another good experience with us. We are glad to hear we were able to take care of the issue your vehicle was having. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

MARRY S.
Saturn VUE
10/27/2020
Quick, efficient and friendly
Very impressed with the customer service and with the competent and knowledgeable approach to accommodate my needs.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2020

Good afternoon. We would like to thank you for providing us with an opportunity to earn your business. We are so happy to hear you had a great first time visit with us. We would like to welcome you to our family. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your recommendation, and business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

LR
LEE R.
10/26/2020
Ford Ranger Diagnostic
A quote was quickly provided to me with clear explantation.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2020

Good afternoon. We want to thank for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear we communicated properly. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Please have a great day!

JEANETTE B.
Howell, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/25/2020
Professional honest service
From the first time I called Mark he was professional and curtious.
He told me upfront and showed me everything they found that was wrong with my vehicle, he explained what was a safety issue .
He did not pressure me at all.
He gave me the option of a shuttle ride or loaner car.
I would deffinately go back.
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2020

Good afternoon. First of all we would like to thank you for providing us with an opportunity to earn your business. We are so happy to hear you had a good first visit with us. We pride ourselves on proper communication, and excellent customer service. We are also here to inform you, not pressure you on what to do to your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business, recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

PK
PATRICE K.
Berkley, MI
Ford Transit Connect
10/22/2020
Always a pleasure doing business with you!
I wonder how many people can say that visiting their auto mechanic shop is a pleasure and a blessing? I sure can, have been coming to Linden Complete Auto for years, and trust them absolutely! I'm always well taken care of, I highly recommend this shop!
MIKE D. from Linden's Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2020

Good afternoon. We want to thank you so very much for you extremely kind words about our team. Your commitment ,loyalty, and recommendation mean the world to us. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.