Lloyd's Glass

Reviews (482)

rating 4.7789267rating 4.7789267rating 4.7789267rating 4.7789267rating 4.7789267

Recommend?

Sun closed
6310 North Palafox Street
Pensacola, FL 32503
(850) 476-6340
About Looking for a new windshield, door glass, back glass or any auto glass related product? Lloyd's Glass, the auto glass professionals, will prove to be the right choice.
Latest Reviews for Lloyd's Glass
Peter M. in Alabama on 10/26/2014
Good service, timely install and good followup. Definitely recommend this business to others. Pete mcgrew
Review Created: 10/26/2014
Tonia S. in Florida on 10/21/2014
Customer service and quality work at affordable prices are hallmarks of business done with Lloyds Glass - I wouldn't trust my glass work to anyone else!
Review Created: 10/21/2014
April W. in Florida on 10/20/2014
I'm not sure if the guys name was Roy or Ray but a awesome guy!! he did a good job and very nice.
Review Created: 10/20/2014
Ronald M. in Texas on 10/15/2014
All the office staff and technicians were very professional. Excellent work, completed when promised. They were able to get me in same-day and the work was completed in less than an hour. Simply amazing! I highly recommend Lloyd's to everyone.
Review Created: 10/15/2014
Sheryl S. in Florida on 10/08/2014
A service
Review Created: 10/08/2014
Bianca W. in Florida on 10/07/2014
It was a great experience and I would recommend to anyone that needs auto glass work! Thanks Lloyds!
Review Created: 10/07/2014
Joseph S. in Colorado on 10/07/2014
Slightly defective glass tarnished an otherwise flawless and enjoyable experience.
Review Created: 10/07/2014
Michael M. in Florida on 09/24/2014
A great team did a quality job in a professional timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs auto glass work. The installer was great and was happy to answer every and all questions. Thank you, Llyod's glass. (this is not a paid celebrity endorsement.)
Serita L. in Florida on 09/24/2014
I did have a homeowners sticker for my subdivision that cost $150 year. The sticker was not removed from the old windshield. I will have to purchase another if I can not get that one back. I left a message with the tech. I would recommend that stickers be removed, if possible, from the windshield being replaced to prevent your clients from having to purchase new ones in the future. Other than that, the service was great.
Wendy T. in Florida on 09/24/2014
Friendly and very helpful
Recommended?
thank you for your courtesy and professional service.
Review Created: 09/23/2014
Debera A. in Florida on 09/17/2014
Easy and great experience
Review Created: 09/17/2014
Tim H. in Florida on 09/03/2014
The service was great, the coffee was terrible. Thanks for a great windshield though!
Review Created: 09/03/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

Starbucks here we come!  Sorry that you didn't like the coffee Tim but happy to know that we satisfied you with the most important things that we do.

Lisa H. in Florida on 09/02/2014
Rear view mirror was loose and fell off after new windshield was replaced.
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

Very sorry for the inconvienence Lisa. The factory applies the mirror brackets on the windshields. As you experiensed, not always adequately :(  Glad we were able to get it re-fastening quickly for you. It won't come off again!

Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

I meant Re-fastened. Where is "grammar check" when you need it?

Shelly A. in Florida on 09/02/2014
I was 100% satisfied and have already told all my friends and family to go here for any glass work. Everyone was professional and so courteous. They squeezed me in last minute to replace my windshield and finished it so quickly. Then I got a free box of steaks!
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

Thanks for posting your comments Shelly. I'm very proud of the way we are and pleased when I get feedback like this. Bonuses for everyone!!

Recommended?
Everything about this experience was first-rate. Same day service, at the location of my choice, on time, professional, fast and friendly. The only slight improvement I might offer is for the technician to do a better job of cleaning the glass on the outside. Took me a couple times with Windex to get it clean.
Service Date: 08/28/2014
Review Created: 09/02/2014
Their employees are extremely accomidating and personable. Had a back door window window replaced and the technician even fixed the the window control panel on the driverside door panel without anything being said. Very great company that does beyond exceptional work from the service desk to the shop.
Service Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 08/29/2014 01:13 AM
Service Date: 08/27/2014
Review Created: 08/29/2014 01:12 AM
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/01/2014

Mr. Graham - We are always looking for ways to provide something extra :)  Glad you noticed and rewarded us with your comments.

Wanda F. in Florida on 08/27/2014
The technician, Keith, was very knowlegeable and efficient with his work, I am very pleased with my service. The office was very helpful too and courteous. Thank you for the quick repair.
Review Created: 08/27/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/01/2014

There goes Keith again... being Keith! Thanks Wanda.

Excellent customer service and quality of work have almost become a thing of the past. It always gives me a bit of hope when a company actually goes above and beyond the call of duty and provides excellent customer support. Service was prompt and efficient. Staff (Ian, Dan, and Keith) was friendly, helpful and happy to serve.
Service Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 07:56 AM
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/01/2014

Just so you know W W your comments earned all three of them (Ian, Dan and Keith) lunch on the company :)

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message