Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago
Elliot M. on 01/06/2016
great service, very professional and courteous. One thing, I did not get my steaks (LOL)!! I would recommend your service to all my friends.
Review Created: 01/06/2016
Lorraine R. on 01/06/2016
Great job!
Review Created: 01/06/2016
Brandon G. on 01/05/2016
Very professional. Prompt service, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Much appreciated!

Nicole S. on 01/05/2016
The only thing I disliked about Floyds was, I've never gotten a box of steaks. I've used ya'll Atleast 5 times, 3 were insurance claims, and 2 were times I paid out of pocket to get windows replaced, never once was I offered a box of steaks. But, I don't hold that against ya'll, I highly recommend Floyds Glass, ya'll are always very nice and this last time, the guy I spoke with went out of his way to make sure my window was replaced the next day. Great customer service.
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/04/2016

I sure don't understand why but please, be assured, the steaks are waiting for you!  BTW...  I know you meant Lloyd's :)

Errol M. on 01/05/2016
Outstanding, high quality work.The folks at Lloyd's are courteous, professional and very prompt. I highly recommend them and have had a few different jobs done by them over several years.

Thank you. We try :)

Lorraine B. on 01/05/2016
excellent prompt service. They came when promised and the installer was very professional. Overall very satisfied with the service and the windshield looks great
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/04/2016

Thanks for choosing my company. We appreciate your support!!

Scarlet W. on 10/08/2015
First rule of business, spell the customer's name properly! (I think on previous correspondence it was, but not here.) Love your support of the Blue Wahoos and your advertisement there is catchy and cool. I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket for my windshield thank goodness, but I'm sure there is enough padding in an $981 bill that you could upgrade those free steaks to a cut that doesn't require copious amounts of meat tenderizer! Your service was excellent, friendly and courteous.
Review Created: 10/08/2015
Charles L. on 10/07/2015
I called Lloyds at 8:30AM and my windshield was replaced by 1:30PM, I never left the house. RJ took the call, set up a conference call with my insurance company while I was on the line(no hang up/call back), checked his inventory for the right replacement windshield, and had me on the schedule for that afternoon. Roy
Review Created: 10/07/2015
Dan C. on 10/01/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Refreshingly customer oriented"
Great price, great work. If I ever need glass I will return.
Service Date: 10/01/2015
Review Created: 10/01/2015 05:12 PM
Gary R B. on 09/22/2015
Happy with service. I ordered wrong windshield but they came back. Very professional. Thanks !
Review Created: 09/22/2015
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/03/2015

Nobody is perfect :) Glad you were satisfied. Please refer a friend!

Greg W. on 09/17/2015
Everything was fantastic but there was just one issue. Within a half hour after leaving the shop, I noticed a strange sound while driving. About an hour or so after I left the shop, I stopped at a gas station and saw that one of my tires had gone flat. While it is possible that I ran over something after leaving the shop, I can't help but wonder if it was caused by glass or debris on the ground where my car was worked on. Just be sure to keep the work area clean, guys. Otherwise a less understanding customer might have the same thing happen and make a stink about it.
Review Created: 09/17/2015
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/03/2015

I'm sorry that happened Sir. I feel certain that it was a coincidence. We keep the shop clean and clear of anything hazardous at all times. We sure do appreciate your support and good nature.

Jonathan S. on 09/01/2015
Great service I would gladly use Lloyds again.
Review Created: 09/01/2015
Melissa S. on 09/01/2015
The technician that installed the windshield was awesome!! He went above and beyond!!! He really knows how to take care of his customers!!!!!
Review Created: 09/01/2015
Bob D. on 08/25/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Service"
New to the area and we picked up a fairly large ding in a windshield installed just 3 months ago on the trip here. Darn Mississippi highways with their gravel shoulders. Found Lloyd's in the Yellow Pages and they were able to fix it in-and-out in less than 30 minutes. Very friendly and efficient staff. Would recommend them to anyone!
Service Date: 08/25/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015 07:25 PM
Arther M. on 08/18/2015
Your service technicians were very professional. Great communication as to when the would be there. They were very friendly and professional. Did a great job.
Review Created: 08/18/2015

Scott C. on 08/12/2015
The 2 technicians were outstanding-it was a sweltering hot day and they did a great job
Review Created: 08/12/2015

Thank you Sir.

Cliff A. on 07/30/2015
Jonathan Owens recommended you, and I'm so glad I took his advise! I came in for a windshield replacement and ya'll earned my sincere appreciation for such a smooth process from beginning to end. I haven't enjoyed such excellent service in a long, long time!
Review Created: 07/30/2015
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

Very nice to hear! Thanks for the referral Mr. Owens!

Patrick D. on 07/29/2015
An absolute class act! The customer service rep is courteous, friendly, and professional. The technician is very efficient while keeping quality in mind. He takes the extra effort to care about the vehicle he is working on and does so very proficiently. I HIGHLY recommend Lloyds Glass in Crestview.
Review Created: 07/29/2015

I LOVE my employees!

Jessie C. on 07/28/2015
The men were very polite and their work area was cleaned up and the SUV was left clean
Review Created: 07/28/2015
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

We take pride. As if it were ours. Thank you for choosing my company!

Rene T. on 07/23/2015
very kind, considerate, and professional.
Review Created: 07/23/2015