Lloyd's Glass

Sun closed
6310 North Palafox Street
Pensacola, FL 32503
(850) 476-6340
About Looking for a new windshield, door glass, back glass or any auto glass related product? Lloyd's Glass, the auto glass professionals, will prove to be the right choice.
Latest Reviews for Lloyd's Glass
Thomas M. in Florida on 04/16/2014
Excellent work. This is the second vehicle I have had serviced. One was at my home, and this one at your facility. Both cases, work was done on time, with qualilty.
Review Created: 04/16/2014
Clifford H. in Florida on 04/10/2014
The service was excellent. The staff even helped me contact my insurance and secure authorization for the work. I was a walk-in without an appointment. I stayed at the shop while the job was completed, which took less than an hour.
Review Created: 04/10/2014
Kristina B. in Florida on 04/09/2014
I was impressed right from the first phone call. The contact arranged for my insurance to cover the repair, and it was painless. The technician came to my workplace, and rapidly and professionally installed the windshield. It was remarkable watching him. I definitely recommend this service.
Review Created: 04/09/2014
Friendly and Convenient service
superior work and knowledgeable staff
Service Date: 04/01/2014
Review Created: 04/02/2014 02:51 PM
Kim G. in Florida on 04/02/2014
I was told it usually takes an hour to complete. The day I showed up to have it done,there was a customer ahead of me.I was approached by a mechanic and he asked could he help me and what was my name. Long story short,it was done in 40min.An everyone I spoke to there was very polite,and they gave me Steaks.So absolutely I would recommend them to anyone I know.
Review Created: 04/02/2014
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Gary J. in Florida on 03/30/2014
The building, shop and lobby look like they are in disrepair and could use some updating to look more professional.
Review Created: 03/30/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

Thank you Mr. Jacobs for your business and constructive observations. You are correct in your assessment and we are right in the middle of "sprucing up" that location. Time takes it's toll :) Most importantly, we hope you are satisfied with the work we performed and, it appears by the top rating you gave us, that you are. Next time you will be impressed with the shop too.

Steven C. in Florida on 03/27/2014
It was very apparent Lloyds appreciated my business. Very refreshing, and VERY much appreciated by me!
Review Created: 03/27/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

We try to make it as apparent as possible :)

Amy N. in Florida on 03/26/2014
They came to my work and fixed my windsheild! Quick and easy! The free steaks were awesome too!
Review Created: 03/26/2014
Pete B. in Colorado on 03/26/2014
The installer was terrific.
Review Created: 03/26/2014
Really Good
Nice guys. Quick service. Quality work. Surprising promotion. Really good steaks!
Service Date: 03/19/2014
Review Created: 03/20/2014 04:47 PM
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

I LOVED the efficicency of your comments. It really sums up how we are trying to be. Thank you.

Terri B. in Florida on 03/20/2014
Very good job, nice and friendly. Came to my work place as promised. Much appreciated!
Review Created: 03/20/2014
Dale B. in Florida on 03/19/2014
No fuss, no muss. Called...Scheduled...done... Great Job!!
Review Created: 03/19/2014
Roy M. in Florida on 03/15/2014
The box the steaks came in was too large for the amount of steaks put into the box. To me, it made it appear as half a box.
Review Created: 03/15/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

I completely agree Mr. Mallett, but Cheney Brothers only has one size box :(  By now I'm sure that you realize that the over-sized box didn't diminish the quality or adequecy of the contents.

David A. in Alabama on 03/13/2014
Great experience with Lloyds Glass. My replacement windshield took less than an hour from the time I walked in the door with second to none workmanship and professionalism. All I had to do was set up an appointment with Ian and they did the rest including placing a call to my insurance company and making all arrangements. Heck, they even vacuumed out my truck for me. The free box of steaks was just an added bonus and a very welcome sentiment. I would not hesitate to recommend Lloyds glass to anyone. Not to mention returning for any and all of my future auto glass needs. Thanks again Ian and Lloyds Glass!
Review Created: 03/13/2014
Judith F. in Florida on 03/11/2014
Your employees were all very nice, and professional. Thank you.
Review Created: 03/11/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

You are welcome... please tell a friend!

rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Thomas F. in Illinois on 03/05/2014
I tried to get an appointment for a repair. Was told to 'just come in' and the job would be done in about 20 minutes. Over an hour later, myself and the three people with me were still waiting. I was told they had just gotten very busy. My van was in the shop over 40 minutes. When you are busy, why does it take longer to do a job? I am from out of town so I have little chance to defend myself.
Review Created: 03/05/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/06/2014

Mr. Thomas,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in servicing your vehicle.

Under most circumstances chip repairs only take 20-30 minutes. Regrettably, the day that you visited the shop we were tremendously busy and that required one of our technicians to work on both your vehicle, as well as another customer's vehicle at the same time to try to minimize the delay for both parties.

The process itself did not take any longer, our technician just wasn't focused on your job exclusively.

Once again, I am very sorry for the delay, and we intend to adjust our time estimates to cover any variables that may occur.

Thank you for your business!

Edward G. in Florida on 03/04/2014
The work was completed in a timley maner and the car was clean when we picked it up. Thank you for a job well dun. ED
Review Created: 03/04/2014
Great communication w/ customer
Excellent from taking info to replacing the glass and doing it at my work place. Called before and after service was done and advised my receipt
Service Date: 02/21/2014
Review Created: 02/27/2014 09:37 AM
Rebecca C. in Florida on 02/24/2014
Customer service representative went out of her way to be helpful. This experience was quite possible the best customer experience I have received.
Review Created: 02/24/2014
John C. in Florida on 02/19/2014
I recommended that your people contact Toyota dealer here Bob Tyler and get them to recommend you instead of Safe Lite which is national company. I also said get a hold of Allstate as they too recommend Safe Lite You are Local and we need to keep the $'s Local. You don't have to take a back seat to anyone in this business. Thanks for the good work.
Review Created: 02/19/2014
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message