Lloyd's Glass

Reviews (505)

rating 4.7771207rating 4.7771207rating 4.7771207rating 4.7771207rating 4.7771207

Recommend?

Sun closed
6310 North Palafox Street
Pensacola, FL 32503
(850) 476-6340
About Looking for a new windshield, door glass, back glass or any auto glass related product? Lloyd's Glass, the auto glass professionals, will prove to be the right choice.
Latest Reviews for Lloyd's Glass
Michael R. in Florida on 01/13/2015
Customer Service was Outstanding, would highly recommend your service to others.
Review Created: 01/13/2015
Michael H. in Florida on 01/08/2015
I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never had to have a windshield replaced before, but everything went great. From the customer service assistance in contacting the insurance company, setting-up the repair, speaking with the installing technician, a very positive experience. Customer service at it's best!
Review Created: 01/08/2015
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Thank you sir. That's the plan :)

Kathy C. in Florida on 01/08/2015
fantastic!!!!!!
Review Created: 01/08/2015
Margaret K. in Florida on 01/07/2015
I had an excellent experience. This is the second time I have used Lloyd's Autoglass for windsheild replacement and it was awesome. It will be my go-to place in the future.
Review Created: 01/07/2015
Mark M. in Florida on 01/06/2015
The technician broke the wire cover to the rear view mirror and it fell off on my way home. I purchased a new one at the dealer and took it back to see if they would install it for me. They installed it but never offered to reimburse me for the cost of the cover. The cover cost less than $10, but I feel that I should not have had to replace an item broken by your technician.
Review Created: 01/06/2015
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I agree. we are contacting you to get the amount and will reimburse you. Sorry about that Mark.

Mary A. in Florida on 12/23/2014
No problems at all. Roy came out on time and fixed that broken window.
Review Created: 12/23/2014
Charles B. in Florida on 12/23/2014
Wow I bet that I have told five people at work and convinced them to shop local. Thank You So Much
Review Created: 12/23/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Please tell 5 more :) We appreciate your referrals!

Recommended?
You guys were great.The new glass looks fabulous! Your timely processing of my claim was greatly appreciated.
Service Date: 12/10/2014
Review Created: 12/21/2014
Michael C. in Florida on 12/20/2014
Everything turned out great. The installer showed up on time and was very professional.
Review Created: 12/20/2014
Charles H. in Florida on 12/17/2014
The windshield weather seal came undone before I reached home (3 miles). I arranged to have one of your techs to come out and fix it on site. Instead of sending the tech out immediately I had to wait for one to come between other jobs in progress. You should have sent the tech out immediately because the job should have been completed correctly the first time. The responding tech was very good and seemed to fix the problem and said if the seal came out again I would need to bring the RV back in for the repair. I don't feel the customer service was as good as it should be.
Review Created: 12/17/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I understand your frustration. We responded as fast as we could but can't leave in the middle of another job. RV's are always a challenge for many reasons. If you experience any other problems we will take care of them where and when you need us to unless you're in Alaska :)

Paul W. in Florida on 12/12/2014
This is the second time I have had to replace the windshield in this car. You have replaced it both times. I was very satisfied both times. The only thing is that the cover on the rear view mirror was not on correctly both times but when I came back you had it fixed. Thanks,
Review Created: 12/12/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Sorry about that. We have addressed this issue for future customers.

FAST service!!
Called this morning with a cracked windshield. Spoke to a lady and she connected me to insurance and took care of everything while I was on the phone. Oscar came to my office and repairs completed in about an hour. Great friendly service!! I'm really, really impressed!! Oh! was referred by friends at work and also remember your company via the Pensacola Ice Flyers ads.
Service Date: 12/09/2014
Review Created: 12/09/2014 01:22 PM
The tech was super nice
Review Created: 12/09/2014
Jennifer A. in Florida on 12/09/2014
Helped me make my insurance claim, got me a quick appointment, work was completed in less time than quoted, etc. I only have positive things to say! This place is great! HIGHLY recommend.
Review Created: 12/09/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Referrals from happy customers account for a significant portion of our business. We appreciate your recomendation to family and friends!

Robert F. in Florida on 11/22/2014
On Oct 16, 2014 I called Lloyds for advise about a broken windshield. The person who took my call, Bruce was polite, professional and he called the insurance company, set up a 3-way call had all the right answers and expedited the process. From my original call to driving to the shop to having the repair completed was less than five hours. Good experience.
Review Created: 11/22/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Thanks for choosing us. We take pride in making the experience as hassle free as possible. Satisfying you is our only goal!

Barbara B. in Florida on 11/18/2014
Helpful and knowledgeable. Very nice guys. Job done on time and quickly.
Review Created: 11/18/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Thanks for choosing my local company!

Jessica G. in Florida on 11/12/2014
Everyone was helpful from start to finish. My daughter had her glass replaced by you guys and when I had to get mine replaced, you guys were the first ones I thought of. (Although would have loved to get another free box of steaks- haha) Thank you for your professionalism and speedy service!
Review Created: 11/12/2014
Lisa T. in Florida on 11/10/2014
Service was excellent..Nice friendly staff..Will be doing business with them again
Review Created: 11/10/2014
Awsome service
I would highly recommend this company to window replacement. Best costumer service I have ever experienced. Very friendly staff.
Service Date: 11/06/2014
Review Created: 11/07/2014 01:17 PM
Our new car is new again!
With less than 5000 miles our Fusion took a rock that cracked the windshield. As recommended by our dealer we called Lloyd's and their senior tech Roy came to our home to replace the windshield. We were impressed with his skill and the meticulous way he went about his work. He made sure the camera and sensors were properly re-installed and the seal around the glass was perfect. We enjoyed chatting with Roy and are 100% satisfied with his work and with Lloyd's Glass as a company. We'd recommend them without the slightest hesitation and will call them again if we need any more glass service. Thank You Roy and Lloyd's Glass.
Service Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 11/06/2014 09:55 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message