Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Jonae J. on 06/02/2016
Jonae said they were very professional. The claim was handled promptly and in a very timely manner.
Review Created: 06/02/2016
Jake G. on 05/25/2016
The only problem I have is that the technicians did not talk to me about the flaw and scratches in the new windshield until after it was installed. At that point in time, it would have been an additional one to two hours to get another installed and I had a schedule to maintain. Someone needs to look for glass flaws before the glue is dry because most folks are like me, they don't have time to dedicate three hours to a job that is reported as and supposed to be one hour. Also, when looking over my bill, there was no cost deduction for my brand new windshield with scratches and a casting flaw. While my insurance company paid the bill, I pay the insurance and feel that some reduction in price should have been realized for a less than top quality product your company installed.
Review Created: 05/25/2016
Marlan T. on 05/24/2016
Thanks for helping get the insurance situation so we got the replacement done at the right time. thanks.
Review Created: 05/24/2016
Beth W. on 05/18/2016
My only issue was I had a strip of tint that was discussed when I initially called however when I went to pick up my free streaks I didn't feel like I was warmly received as I asked why it wasn't replaced with the glass. It was explained that it had to be installed later but my insurance company had to be called as I waited with my small child. I definitely felt like the receptionist felt it was something I had done incorrectly. I didn't like that vibe.apologize for the inconvenience and let's move on! The customer is always right,right?
Michael B. on 05/18/2016
Your service technician completed the work never brought any paperwork for my wife to sign he just left without notifying her work was done had to contact customer service and Drive by the office. Ask them if it was normal for technician to leave without having any paperwork signed they said no they took care of it and I was satisfied after that
Susan H. on 05/18/2016
Roy was awesome. Great service. Steaks were great!!! Thank you!!!
Patrick P. on 05/17/2016
good job
Review Created: 05/17/2016
Patrick P. on 05/03/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"great service"
great Job, and thanks for the steaks
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/03/2016 09:00 AM
A-1 Auto D. on 04/22/2016
We have always had accurate and professional service from Lloyds Glass. They are always our first call.
Review Created: 04/22/2016
Will M. on 04/19/2016
For a locally owned business I was highly pleased with Shannon and how she handled everything for me was a great experience would have to say the best experience ever. She was courteous and respectful and very knowledgeable about everything didn't take long to set up an appointment and was very pleased. The technician Roy Thompson was great, he was fast very respectable and an all around great guy. Most companies look at you as a customer but not lloyds they treat you as family. I will recommend lloyds glass to all my friends and family so that they can enjoy the experience just as I have. Thank you Mr. Lintner for everything and the steaks were amazing. If I could rate any higher than 5 stars I would. Thanks again Lloyds for all you do.
Review Created: 04/19/2016
Kimberly E. on 03/18/2016
The process was easy to get my cracked windshield replaced and technician was professional and on time. It was great to get this done while I was at work too.
Review Created: 03/18/2016
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

On time... everytime... that's what we strive for. We come to you just about anywhere you want! Thank you!

Herman M. on 03/08/2016
Very nice and pleasant
Elizabeth B. on 03/08/2016
Dealing with the insurance company can be a pain in the but from what I understood they argued over $30 but hopefully it was taken care of. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

In this process driven, electronic filing world sometimes it gets bumpy over minutiae. Why we personally help you file. We know the ropes :)  Thanks for choosing Lloyd's!!

Matthew A. on 03/08/2016
Keep doing what you are doing. I am a repeat customer. Great crew at the Crestview branch.
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

Shannon and Roy are THE BEST!!! We are soooo lucky to have them in the Lloyd's Glass family!  Please spread the word!

Sally M. on 03/08/2016
I was not happy with the insurance transaction!! Something was messed up with the price negotiation and Allstate kept bothering me with it!!
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

Sometimes it is more challenging than it needs to be but that is why we are on the phone with you filing the claim. We know how to navigate through the process!! Thanks for your patience and for choosing Lloyd's!!

Elliot M. on 01/06/2016
great service, very professional and courteous. One thing, I did not get my steaks (LOL)!! I would recommend your service to all my friends.
Review Created: 01/06/2016
Lorraine R. on 01/06/2016
Great job!
Review Created: 01/06/2016
Brandon G. on 01/05/2016
Very professional. Prompt service, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Much appreciated!

Nicole S. on 01/05/2016
The only thing I disliked about Floyds was, I've never gotten a box of steaks. I've used ya'll Atleast 5 times, 3 were insurance claims, and 2 were times I paid out of pocket to get windows replaced, never once was I offered a box of steaks. But, I don't hold that against ya'll, I highly recommend Floyds Glass, ya'll are always very nice and this last time, the guy I spoke with went out of his way to make sure my window was replaced the next day. Great customer service.
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/04/2016

I sure don't understand why but please, be assured, the steaks are waiting for you!  BTW...  I know you meant Lloyd's :)

Errol M. on 01/05/2016
Outstanding, high quality work.The folks at Lloyd's are courteous, professional and very prompt. I highly recommend them and have had a few different jobs done by them over several years.

Thank you. We try :)