Lloyd's Glass

Reviews (493)

rating 4.7777793rating 4.7777793rating 4.7777793rating 4.7777793rating 4.7777793

Recommend?

Sun closed
6310 North Palafox Street
Pensacola, FL 32503
(850) 476-6340
About Looking for a new windshield, door glass, back glass or any auto glass related product? Lloyd's Glass, the auto glass professionals, will prove to be the right choice.
Latest Reviews for Lloyd's Glass
The tech was super nice
Review Created: 12/09/2014
Jennifer A. in Florida on 12/09/2014
Helped me make my insurance claim, got me a quick appointment, work was completed in less time than quoted, etc. I only have positive things to say! This place is great! HIGHLY recommend.
Review Created: 12/09/2014
Robert F. in Florida on 11/22/2014
On Oct 16, 2014 I called Lloyds for advise about a broken windshield. The person who took my call, Bruce was polite, professional and he called the insurance company, set up a 3-way call had all the right answers and expedited the process. From my original call to driving to the shop to having the repair completed was less than five hours. Good experience.
Review Created: 11/22/2014
Barbara B. in Florida on 11/18/2014
Helpful and knowledgeable. Very nice guys. Job done on time and quickly.
Review Created: 11/18/2014
Jessica G. in Florida on 11/12/2014
Everyone was helpful from start to finish. My daughter had her glass replaced by you guys and when I had to get mine replaced, you guys were the first ones I thought of. (Although would have loved to get another free box of steaks- haha) Thank you for your professionalism and speedy service!
Review Created: 11/12/2014
Lisa T. in Florida on 11/10/2014
Service was excellent..Nice friendly staff..Will be doing business with them again
Review Created: 11/10/2014
Awsome service
I would highly recommend this company to window replacement. Best costumer service I have ever experienced. Very friendly staff.
Service Date: 11/06/2014
Review Created: 11/07/2014 01:17 PM
Our new car is new again!
With less than 5000 miles our Fusion took a rock that cracked the windshield. As recommended by our dealer we called Lloyd's and their senior tech Roy came to our home to replace the windshield. We were impressed with his skill and the meticulous way he went about his work. He made sure the camera and sensors were properly re-installed and the seal around the glass was perfect. We enjoyed chatting with Roy and are 100% satisfied with his work and with Lloyd's Glass as a company. We'd recommend them without the slightest hesitation and will call them again if we need any more glass service. Thank You Roy and Lloyd's Glass.
Service Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 11/06/2014 09:55 AM
William P. in Florida on 11/06/2014
Shannon, who took our initial phone calls, and Dan who we called most recently, were both great. Roy, who replaced our windshield was very professional and we greatly appreciated the meticulous way he went about the job and ensured a perfect seal on our new windshield. An added bonus: he was very nice and fun to be with while he worked and we observed. We appreciate Lloyd's Glass as a business and it's employees that make it work so well. Recommended without hesitation and we'll call Lloyd's again when we need any glass service. Thank You!
Review Created: 11/06/2014

Professional Service
I came in today to get my windshield replaced. I was treated with great respect and all of the employees were extremely professional. Dan was so polite and helpful with helping me make my appointment and taking care of me at the shop. I only waited fifteen or twenty minutes for them to complete the job and my windshield looks great. I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of any sort of glass repair. Thanks Dan, and the rest of the staff at Lloyd's!
Service Date: 10/30/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 07:10 PM
Peter M. in Alabama on 10/26/2014
Good service, timely install and good followup. Definitely recommend this business to others. Pete mcgrew
Review Created: 10/26/2014
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
James R. in Florida on 10/21/2014
The representative at the front desk was not friendly and did not genuinely care about my problem. He was totally focused on the business, not solving a problem. However, the glass technician was great. He cared and explained the work step-by-step that was involved. Very good.
Review Created: 10/21/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

Robert - So sorry that you viewed Dan's attempt to explain that 5 seperate chips on a windshield are to many to repair. With that amount of damage, replacement is cheaper and the insurance companies give us a rough time if we try to file a claim for that many chips. I believe we got to a good place with you by the end of the interaction.

Tonia S. in Florida on 10/21/2014
Customer service and quality work at affordable prices are hallmarks of business done with Lloyds Glass - I wouldn't trust my glass work to anyone else!
Review Created: 10/21/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

This is what we appreciate hearing most! Keeps us working hard. Thank you Tonia!

April W. in Florida on 10/20/2014
I'm not sure if the guys name was Roy or Ray but a awesome guy!! he did a good job and very nice.
Review Created: 10/20/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

It was Roy! :) Thanks April!

Ronald M. in Texas on 10/15/2014
All the office staff and technicians were very professional. Excellent work, completed when promised. They were able to get me in same-day and the work was completed in less than an hour. Simply amazing! I highly recommend Lloyd's to everyone.
Review Created: 10/15/2014

Thank you Sir.

Sheryl S. in Florida on 10/08/2014
A service
Review Created: 10/08/2014
Bianca W. in Florida on 10/07/2014
It was a great experience and I would recommend to anyone that needs auto glass work! Thanks Lloyds!
Review Created: 10/07/2014
Joseph S. in Colorado on 10/07/2014
Slightly defective glass tarnished an otherwise flawless and enjoyable experience.
Review Created: 10/07/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

Frustrating when glass is flawed so slightly that it isn't evident until installed. I know this surprised you and our tech on final inspection. Regrets Mr. Spence, but I know the significant price reduction eased the pain of a less than perfect piece of glass. I hope you will choose us again!

Michael M. in Florida on 09/24/2014
A great team did a quality job in a professional timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs auto glass work. The installer was great and was happy to answer every and all questions. Thank you, Llyod's glass. (this is not a paid celebrity endorsement.)
Review Created: 09/24/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

It would be worth paying for though :)

Thanks so much for your kind words Michael!

Serita L. in Florida on 09/24/2014
I did have a homeowners sticker for my subdivision that cost $150 year. The sticker was not removed from the old windshield. I will have to purchase another if I can not get that one back. I left a message with the tech. I would recommend that stickers be removed, if possible, from the windshield being replaced to prevent your clients from having to purchase new ones in the future. Other than that, the service was great.
Review Created: 09/24/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

So sorry for the oversight Serita! Our Tech's remove these stickers as aa matter of policy and we can't figure out how this one got past us. Let us know what we need to do. Happy to hear that you are pleased with our work.

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message