Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
A-1 Auto D. on 04/22/2016
We have always had accurate and professional service from Lloyds Glass. They are always our first call.
Review Created: 04/22/2016
Will M. on 04/19/2016
For a locally owned business I was highly pleased with Shannon and how she handled everything for me was a great experience would have to say the best experience ever. She was courteous and respectful and very knowledgeable about everything didn't take long to set up an appointment and was very pleased. The technician Roy Thompson was great, he was fast very respectable and an all around great guy. Most companies look at you as a customer but not lloyds they treat you as family. I will recommend lloyds glass to all my friends and family so that they can enjoy the experience just as I have. Thank you Mr. Lintner for everything and the steaks were amazing. If I could rate any higher than 5 stars I would. Thanks again Lloyds for all you do.
Review Created: 04/19/2016
Kimberly E. on 03/18/2016
The process was easy to get my cracked windshield replaced and technician was professional and on time. It was great to get this done while I was at work too.
Review Created: 03/18/2016
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

On time... everytime... that's what we strive for. We come to you just about anywhere you want! Thank you!

Herman M. on 03/08/2016
Very nice and pleasant
Elizabeth B. on 03/08/2016
Dealing with the insurance company can be a pain in the but from what I understood they argued over $30 but hopefully it was taken care of. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

In this process driven, electronic filing world sometimes it gets bumpy over minutiae. Why we personally help you file. We know the ropes :)  Thanks for choosing Lloyd's!!

Matthew A. on 03/08/2016
Keep doing what you are doing. I am a repeat customer. Great crew at the Crestview branch.
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

Shannon and Roy are THE BEST!!! We are soooo lucky to have them in the Lloyd's Glass family!  Please spread the word!

Sally M. on 03/08/2016
I was not happy with the insurance transaction!! Something was messed up with the price negotiation and Allstate kept bothering me with it!!
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

Sometimes it is more challenging than it needs to be but that is why we are on the phone with you filing the claim. We know how to navigate through the process!! Thanks for your patience and for choosing Lloyd's!!

Elliot M. on 01/06/2016
great service, very professional and courteous. One thing, I did not get my steaks (LOL)!! I would recommend your service to all my friends.
Review Created: 01/06/2016
Lorraine R. on 01/06/2016
Great job!
Review Created: 01/06/2016
Brandon G. on 01/05/2016
Very professional. Prompt service, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Much appreciated!

Nicole S. on 01/05/2016
The only thing I disliked about Floyds was, I've never gotten a box of steaks. I've used ya'll Atleast 5 times, 3 were insurance claims, and 2 were times I paid out of pocket to get windows replaced, never once was I offered a box of steaks. But, I don't hold that against ya'll, I highly recommend Floyds Glass, ya'll are always very nice and this last time, the guy I spoke with went out of his way to make sure my window was replaced the next day. Great customer service.
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/04/2016

I sure don't understand why but please, be assured, the steaks are waiting for you!  BTW...  I know you meant Lloyd's :)

Errol M. on 01/05/2016
Outstanding, high quality work.The folks at Lloyd's are courteous, professional and very prompt. I highly recommend them and have had a few different jobs done by them over several years.

Thank you. We try :)

Lorraine B. on 01/05/2016
excellent prompt service. They came when promised and the installer was very professional. Overall very satisfied with the service and the windshield looks great
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/04/2016

Thanks for choosing my company. We appreciate your support!!

Scarlet W. on 10/08/2015
First rule of business, spell the customer's name properly! (I think on previous correspondence it was, but not here.) Love your support of the Blue Wahoos and your advertisement there is catchy and cool. I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket for my windshield thank goodness, but I'm sure there is enough padding in an $981 bill that you could upgrade those free steaks to a cut that doesn't require copious amounts of meat tenderizer! Your service was excellent, friendly and courteous.
Review Created: 10/08/2015
Charles L. on 10/07/2015
I called Lloyds at 8:30AM and my windshield was replaced by 1:30PM, I never left the house. RJ took the call, set up a conference call with my insurance company while I was on the line(no hang up/call back), checked his inventory for the right replacement windshield, and had me on the schedule for that afternoon. Roy
Review Created: 10/07/2015
Dan C. on 10/01/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Refreshingly customer oriented"
Great price, great work. If I ever need glass I will return.
Service Date: 10/01/2015
Review Created: 10/01/2015 05:12 PM
Gary R B. on 09/22/2015
Happy with service. I ordered wrong windshield but they came back. Very professional. Thanks !
Review Created: 09/22/2015
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/03/2015

Nobody is perfect :) Glad you were satisfied. Please refer a friend!

Greg W. on 09/17/2015
Everything was fantastic but there was just one issue. Within a half hour after leaving the shop, I noticed a strange sound while driving. About an hour or so after I left the shop, I stopped at a gas station and saw that one of my tires had gone flat. While it is possible that I ran over something after leaving the shop, I can't help but wonder if it was caused by glass or debris on the ground where my car was worked on. Just be sure to keep the work area clean, guys. Otherwise a less understanding customer might have the same thing happen and make a stink about it.
Review Created: 09/17/2015
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/03/2015

I'm sorry that happened Sir. I feel certain that it was a coincidence. We keep the shop clean and clear of anything hazardous at all times. We sure do appreciate your support and good nature.

Jonathan S. on 09/01/2015
Great service I would gladly use Lloyds again.
Review Created: 09/01/2015
Melissa S. on 09/01/2015
The technician that installed the windshield was awesome!! He went above and beyond!!! He really knows how to take care of his customers!!!!!
Review Created: 09/01/2015