Lloyd's Glass

Review for Lloyd's Glass
dorsey a. on 08/24/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"leaking windshield"
paid a visit to lloyd's glass in p cola, my when front glass was leaking from the new windshield they had jus put in about 10 months ago, they faulted the prep work from the new paint job so no warranty claim would take place... cool... so i pay the remove and replace price... so im on my way home and run into a short rain storm, drip drip drip says my windshield.... I"M NOT HAPPY!
Service Date: 08/24/2011
Review Created: 08/24/2011 01:22 PM
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/25/2011
Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your concerns. We strive to satisfy all customers and sometimes due to circumstances outside of our control we do fall short. As explained to you when we removed your windshield and found that the recent paint work that we need to adhere to was actually not sticking to your vehicle, our adhesives are only as good as the surface that they are applied to. When you declined to have any paint preparation or repairs done to your truck, you accepted the possibility of future issues and I thought that you had a clear understanding of that. As a courtesy to you, I would be more than happy to attempt to seal the windshield again ( per our conversation yesterday ) , free of charge in an effort to solve the issue with the vehicle. Please let us know if we can be of further service. Thank you!