Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago
Review for Lloyd's Glass
William D. on 02/14/2013
The customer service via phone was wonderful. The problem arose when Lloyd's rep came to our home and replaced the windshield. When he left, I noticed that on one side of the roof, a 1' inserted strip wasn't quite seated in correctly at the windshield trim edge, but because it was at the onset of the holidays, I quickly forgot...until I noticed a few days later, after I had ran several errands that the strip was now missing totally. In the meantime, I had to use the windshield wipers during a good rain and realized that my wipers were making a horrible scrunching sound---they had been so silent before, I never even thought about wiper noise. I called Lloyds and reported the two problems, which the young lady very graciously received. She again sent the tech out to replace this time the missing strip---which was replaced successfully. I was not there and did not see if any adjustment on the wipers was attempted, however it appeared that nothing was done. I thought nothing of trying the wipers until the next road trip to MS in a rain storm---they were unbearably loud. It seemed obvious that nothing had been done to correct the adjustment. I again called Lloyds', requesting a different Tech this time but was told that there was only the one. I was supposed to report a claim to State Farm. I explained to State Farm that this was unacceptable and had never had a car in all of my 60 years that has been a racket like this, not even close. I received a letter from State Farm a few days ago and I am going to call them and see what they will do from here. I just want my wipers to be normal. They are not since Lloyds' has been out, even when they came out the second time---to repair the problem. No, I am not satisfied with the service from Lloyds'. The phone receptionist was very personable---she needs a raise if she has to deal with these kinds of issues often. :)
Category: Glass
Service Date: 11/23/2012
Review Created: 02/14/2013
Ian L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/19/2013
Mr. Duty, I am glad that you were able to identify the problem as the old wipers, and apologize for the weather strip that came off. Thanks again for your business!