Lloyd's Glass

Latest Review about 2 months ago
Review for Lloyd's Glass
Ben L. on 07/19/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Had to Cancel, Couldn't Meet Time Commitment"
On Wednesday, I scheduled an appointment through my insurance company for Friday morning. I received a call from Dan who was very helpful and courteous in confirming vehicle information and installation time. I told him that the vehicle would be available while I was at work from 7am to 4pm. By 2:45pm on Friday I had not heard from the home office or the tech so I called to find out if the appointment was still on. Dan had the tech call me and he stated he would not be able to get to me for 30-45 minutes, and that the install would take 45 mins to an hour, which would be after I had to leave work to get my kids. I had intentionally scheduled the appointment for a time when my wife was out of town so that I could have her car available for the install, but had to cancel it due to not being able to come within the time window I was told would be acceptable. Both Dan and the tech were very polite, but I still have a broken windshield.
Review Created: 07/19/2013 01:07 PM
Ian L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/23/2013

Mr. Lane

I am very sorry that we were unable to meet the time requirements that you had scheduled with us.  It was our mistake, as we had you scheduled to be completed by the end of the business day.

We hope that you will allow us to complete the work at a convenient time for you in the future.