Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 2 months ago
Review for Lloyd's Glass
Ralph K. on 08/06/2013
The "patching" of a small nick in my windshield was not done to my satisfaction. As I was leaving the parking lot I could easily see where the "patch" was placed. So I went back and the technician worked more on it. I left again (while in the shade) thinking it was OK. However, in the sunshine I can still see the "patch". Since it is not in my direct line of vision, and your shop is quite inconvenient I decided to just let it go. I have had this procedure done several times on my windshields in years past and I have never been able to see the place where the "patch" was placed. I went to you because you are a sponsor of the Wahoos, but am sorry I didn't go back to the last place I used for this service.
Category: Glass
Review Created: 08/06/2013
Ian L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/23/2013

I am very sorry that you are unhappy with the chip repair that we performed on your vehicle.

Each chip that occurs is different, and some are more visible than others when the repair is complete.

The primary purpose of a chip repair is to restore the windshield's structural integrity, keeping the chip from turning into a crack.  Secondarily the repair improves the appearance of the chip cosmetically.

All of our repairs come with our lifetime satisfaction guarantee, we also offer a mobile service to make service more convenient for you.

If there is any way that I can be of further help please don't hesitate to contact us, we strive for complete satisfaction with each and every job.