Lloyd's Glass

Latest Review about 1 month ago
Review for Lloyd's Glass
Russell D. ReScore Review on 10/28/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Hire techs who care about client property"
Lloyd's may be a good glass company, but I can't recommend them after my experience. There were scratches on the hood and dash of my new truck, but not bad enough for me to take time to have it repaired. Cosmetic defects in the windshield sealing and issues with communication were the nail in the coffin. Nice guys on the phone and very willing to make amends, but next time I'll try to find someone who does it right the first time.
Service Date: 09/16/2013
Review Created: 10/13/2013 11:45 PM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"Would not recommend"
There are three issues which would not lead me to recommend this glass service. First, the technician did not call before he arrived on site. I thought I had left my truck unlocked when I left for lunch, but I had to abandon my meal when the technician called saying he was at my truck and it was locked. Second, the quality of work was not ideal. A portion of the top interface of the windshield does not seem glued properly and I am carefully watching it to see if it leaks. Third, and most of all, there was a 3/4 inch scratch to the dashboard of my four-month old truck.
Service Date: 09/16/2013
Review Created: 10/13/2013 11:45 PM
Ian L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 10/28/2013

Mr. Durham,

After our conversation I was happy to learn that the windshield is not leaking and that you are not as concerned with the experience as you initially indicated here. My offer to address and correct any and all issues stands, should you decide that you are in fact dissatisfied. We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider us in the future.

Respectfully,

Ian Lintner

Ian L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/18/2013

Mr. Durham,

We strive for perfection on every job, and hire the best Technicians in the industry in an effort to achieve this goal, admittedly there are few occasions that we do fall short of perfection. If and when allowed, you will find that our customer service skills in handling and remedying any situation that does not meet our customer's expectations will never fall short. My offer stands to correct and and all issues with your vehicle, if given the opportunity. I truly hope that you will allow us to make corrections and remedy the situation, earning your recommendation and future business.

Respectfully,