Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Review for Lloyd's Glass
David A. on 01/11/2012
I chose Lloyds to give a local company some busisness. I called with 2 cars that needed dings in windshield to be repaired. I was told they could not come to my home or office because they needed a clean environment for the work to be done. We drove all the way to the otherside of Pensacola from Perdido key to get the work done, only to see the man repairing our windshieds outside under a tree??? This is a clean environment? Why do you advertise you will come to home or work? Oh and they didn't even clean my windshild! He just wiped off the area around the ding.
Category: Glass
Service Date: 12/30/2011
Review Created: 01/11/2012
Ian L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/27/2012
Mr. Anderson, I sincerely apologize that you had a bad experience with our company. We do offer a mobile service when we are performing windshield replacements. When we perform a windshield repair, we find that since it is only a 15-20 minute process most customers don't mind bringing the vehicle to our shop to have the work done. If this did not meet your needs, the customer service representative should have made arrangements that did. The resin that we use to repair windshields cures with ultraviolet light, and the sunlight is the most efficient means to cure the repair, this is the reason that we pulled your vehicle into the sun to complete the process. I appreciate your review and we will use the information to improve our operation. We strive for complete satisfaction and if there is anything that can be done in the future to earn your business please do not hesitate to contact us.