Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago
Review for Lloyd's Glass
Thomas F. on 03/05/2014
I tried to get an appointment for a repair. Was told to 'just come in' and the job would be done in about 20 minutes. Over an hour later, myself and the three people with me were still waiting. I was told they had just gotten very busy. My van was in the shop over 40 minutes. When you are busy, why does it take longer to do a job? I am from out of town so I have little chance to defend myself.
Category: Glass
Review Created: 03/05/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/06/2014

Mr. Thomas,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in servicing your vehicle.

Under most circumstances chip repairs only take 20-30 minutes. Regrettably, the day that you visited the shop we were tremendously busy and that required one of our technicians to work on both your vehicle, as well as another customer's vehicle at the same time to try to minimize the delay for both parties.

The process itself did not take any longer, our technician just wasn't focused on your job exclusively.

Once again, I am very sorry for the delay, and we intend to adjust our time estimates to cover any variables that may occur.

Thank you for your business!