Lynnwood Honda

Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4
JESSE D. on 06/19/2016
"Not pushy!"
I was looking for a 2014 Honda Odyssey with a warranty. We couldn't make it work on one of them they had but they called the next day and they were able to fit my budget for one very similar. Khan was kind, not pushy and made the process very easy! I would recommend them to anyone!
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 06/16/2016
Review Created: 06/19/2016 07:48 AM
GREENPOINT L. on 06/17/2016
"Quick process"
The process was very fast! Usually we have to wait for hours during the finance part.
Sales Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/17/2016 02:09 PM
DANIEL CHRISTIAN F. on 06/17/2016
"What should've been a simple and exciting purchase was made complicated, tedious, and frustrating."
We should've walked away. That's the key thing to take away from this review. From the moment we started negotiating, it should've been clear to us what was ahead. Our mistake. And we paid for it with hours of our time, days of stress, and hundreds, if not thousands, of unnecessary dollars.

The test drive went well. But, things went downhill from there.

We were lured in with "we'll match any offer," but they did not. The best offers we brought were deflected with excuses, denials of their validity, or confusing non-answers.

We were told we could not negotiate any options off of the car because it would arrive with them already installed. Though when the car finally did arrive, none of the options were in place. We had to ask for them multiple times.

We were told we couldn't negotiate down the "documentation fee" or "dealer prep." However, the salesman also couldn't explain clearly what they entailed, except that they were "necessary."

Later, when paying for the car, the buyer's order clearly stated the "doc fee" was negotiable and not required by the state. And assuming the "dealer prep" covered the Pre-Delivery Inspection for which we received a checklist, certain elements were clearly incomplete. (E.g. battery charge test code left blank, odometer reading was just a guesstimate)

All this time, the salesman kept saying things like "I'm not trying to scam you," and "I'm being completely honest, here."

And then there was the waiting. The negotiation took hours. Literally, multiple hours, as my family wilted and wore down. Most of the time was just sitting there waiting for the salesman to get back to us.

And to make matters worse, when we arrived with cashier's check in hand to pay for the car and take delivery, we were made to wait several MORE hours. Hours to accept a check, sign documents, and hand us keys.

One could argue that the hand-off should take more time since they'll walk the buyer through the car's features, but that was literally the fastest part of the evening. Done in 15-20 minutes, tops. Waiting for someone to attend to us was the lion's share. Something about a backlog and being understaffed. And this after being told it was a good time to come in over the phone just prior to our visit.

In retrospect, mea culpa. We should've seen the shady salesman tactics for what they were, and just walked away. But we were tired and in a hurry to just get things over with, and it cost us.
Sales Date: 04/24/2016
Review Created: 06/17/2016 09:44 AM
UYEN T L. on 06/16/2016
"good experience "
Very helpful and friendly
Review Created: 06/16/2016 08:30 PM
HOLLIS ANN B. on 06/15/2016
"A pleasant surprise "
I'd been dreading looking for a new car, kept putting it off, had creepy memories of feeling like prey being stalked when going to car dealerships. But someone told me to contact Mark Baker--that he knows the product and would help me find what I needed. And he did! He took the time, answered my questions, explored financing options (excellent through Honda on my new CR-V), all the while doing so with straightforwardness, respect, and humor. The whole process was smooth, efficient, easy. People seem to work well together, are courteous, helpful. The entire facility is well laid out, organized and clean.
I'm glad I bought here and trust Lynnwood Honda to take care of my car--maybe it will make it to 300K like the '85 Civic I once had!
Review Created: 06/15/2016 04:19 AM
PEGGY R H. on 06/14/2016
"Love Bobby!"
Been working on the Honda Pilot 2016 for 4 months with Bobby. The one I wanted was a special order. I received emails every week on the status and a one day turn around when it arrived. Loved the service and love my car.
Review Created: 06/14/2016 07:42 PM
DAVID R C. on 06/14/2016
"Courteous, informative, customer oriented"
Salesman did a great job for the delivery but was handicapped by a back up with the paper handlers. We spent a lot of time just sitting and waiting while salesman tracked down people and papers. We had an appointment and they should have been ready. Delivery time and demo could have been cut in half.
Review Created: 06/14/2016 05:34 PM
RACHEL K. on 06/14/2016
"So Happy With Our New CR-V!!"
We had a great experience with Lynnwood Honda. Jordan Barnes was a wonderful sales associate to work with. He walked us through every aspect of the Costco partnership, showed us every feature on the CR-V, and patiently answered all of our questions. He was never pushy and always respectful of us and what we were looking for. The finance department and parts department were also great and helped us get everything squared away quickly and efficiently. This was my first time buying a new car and I was scared of how terrible the experience would be. Lynnwood Honda made everything easy and it turned out to be a great experience!!
Review Created: 06/14/2016 10:41 AM
ADAM P. on 06/14/2016
"Customer Friendly"
The place We had t friendly enough and kind. The only minor issue we had was communication after our initial sit down. Everytime we were promised a call within a certain timeframe we ended up having to call in ourselves. Not a big deal, but if you're going to commit to something, follow through. We had to order a Pilot, but had to wait til a Monday to do so. Other than that they were courteous and prompt in person. Clean and professional environment.
Review Created: 06/14/2016 10:02 AM
LYNNE A. on 06/13/2016
"Dog Friendly - No Stress Buy"
Jordan and the finance guy (sorry, I can't remember his name - darn, long day). Very dog friendly. No pressure. No stress buying experience. Thank you all. Jordan is so darn cute, honest, fun, loves dogs (Zoe accompanied me on the trip), personable, and easy to deal with. Finance guy (William??? - darn, so sorry) was really awesome. I know he has two kids and one on the way. It felt like a family experience. I bought my first new car in 1976 - the newly launched Honda Accord. I was on a waiting list and got the call. A blue stick shift - I didn't know how to drive a stick shift but I bought it anyway. My boyfriend drove it off the lot and taught me to drive a stick. I kept it until 1982 when I welcomed my second child. I needed more room and 4 doors. It's great to come full circle and buy a Honda again. Thank you.
Sales Date: 06/12/2016
Review Created: 06/13/2016 09:56 PM
BILLIE D W. on 06/13/2016
"Our Salesman was very courteous and prompt in helping us. He was extremely knowledgeable about the products "
Lynnwood Honda is a great place to shop for a car. Sales staff is courteous and never pushy. This was extremely important to me. My salesman knew what he was doing. After buying the car, he spent the time necessary to explain all the features of the car. I am very pleased with the whole buying experience at Lynnwood Honda.
Review Created: 06/13/2016 09:27 PM
ALLEN D C. on 06/13/2016
"Great professional experts."
I throughly enjoyed my car buying experience with your staff. Your team of professionals treated me with a great amount of patience and respect. Thank you.
Review Created: 06/13/2016 07:59 PM
ADORACION C C. on 06/13/2016
"Excellent "
Superb employee
Review Created: 06/13/2016 03:47 PM
TASHA S J. on 06/13/2016
"Great experience!"
Our salesman, Marcus Eicher, was great! He was very informative and never pushy. He was down to earth, gave my husband and I time to chat alone when we needed to, and never made us feel pressured or pushed to make a decision we weren't comfortable with. It was the most painless dealership experience I've ever had. We love driving Honda's and will continue to use Lynnwood Honda for future car leases/purchases.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 06/12/2016
Review Created: 06/13/2016 02:59 PM
JIANBO G. on 06/13/2016
"Great visit to Honda Lynnwood"
I recently had a great visit to Lynnwood Honda, and bought a Honda Accord LX. The sales man was very kind and helpful, and I tried civic and accord for the test driving.
Review Created: 06/13/2016 02:34 PM
TOM A M. on 06/13/2016
"A great leasing experience"
Jordan is an awesome salesperson, he doesn't pressure you like most sales people do and takes his time to ensure you have all the information you require to make a decision. It seems that the staff at Lynnwood Honda are some of the best I've had the experience in dealing with. I'm surely going back when it's time for me to upgrade vehicles.
Review Created: 06/13/2016 02:20 PM
JANINE A K. on 06/12/2016
"My New CRV!"
We were given all the time in the world and so much detailed information about the vehicles we were considering. Because of this, we were able to determine that purchasing our second CRV from Lynnwood Honda was the best decision for us.
Sales Date: 05/30/2016
Review Created: 06/12/2016 10:15 PM
SUMMER HOPE B. on 06/12/2016
"Great Service"
Very friendly and professional service, this is my second new vehicle purchased at Lynnwood Honda. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.
Sales Date: 05/29/2016
Review Created: 06/12/2016 03:41 PM
MICHAEL S. on 06/12/2016
"Exceeded my needs in every way."
It was not an easy task to find the style and color combo my wife wanted, however, Jordan was up to the task and did so with patience, concern, and professionalism. This is our third Honda and the next one will be purchased through Jordan.
Review Created: 06/12/2016 01:10 PM
TEDROS B. on 06/12/2016
"2016 CR-V"
Great sales guy. Great customer service. No pressure. Willing to work with your expectations.
Sales Date: 05/30/2016