Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (3931)

rating 4.7401997rating 4.7401997rating 4.7401997rating 4.7401997rating 4.7401997

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
great people
A little slow with the paper work but no high pressure sales. Our sales person was very courteous and able.
Sales Date: 06/24/2014
Review Created: 06/28/2014 09:57 AM
ROBERT E. on 06/27/2014
Great products and Service
Tom Parks was fantastic. When I emailed him about maybe looking at a lease, he made me a personalized video. Great touch!
Sales Date: 06/26/2014
Review Created: 06/27/2014 02:14 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
NICHOLAS S. on 06/27/2014
Salesman
No pressure from Salesman very professional
Sales Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/27/2014 11:51 AM
Recommended?
Good price, friendly service.
They had the best price after an extensive phone survey to several Honda dealers.
Sales Date: 06/09/2014
Review Created: 06/26/2014 09:34 PM
THOMAS K. on 06/26/2014
We got a fair deal under difficult conditions working with very plesant people
We had a Chevy Silverado, crew cab, diesel, 8 ft. bed 4WD with a 9-1/2 ft. Lance Camper and a Leer Canopy to sell and we wanted a Honda Pilot. After working with them for several days they found a way to take the truck, camper and canopy in trade for the Pilot. Working with Tom Park was a joy. We are very pleased with the whole transaction.
Sales Date: 06/19/2014
Review Created: 06/26/2014 05:43 PM
Outstanding
Best buying process
Sales Date: 06/25/2014
Review Created: 06/26/2014 02:33 PM
Tom Park
I always think that we should recognize the people who love their jobs and give greatcustomer service. The associates here are the best and they make Lynnwood Honda the perfect place for car sales and service. Here are the reasons why I love coming here:
Recently, my parents moved to Seattle from Turkey and before their arrival, I wanted to surprise them with brand new Honda CRV. This was my dream, but my budget wasn’t good enough to make it come true. After doing some research online, I decided to come to Lynnwood Honda and met with Tom Park.
There are not enough words to describe my experience here. Tom was great during the process. I am usally stressed when I go to a dealership, but Tom was able to help keep me calm. He listened to me very attentively and he was great about understanding my needs and concerns. He took his time explaining all the details and differences between the various models.
It has been over a month since I got my parents car, and I am still crazy about it! My parents are still in shock and we are all so happy with the CRV. I know that I could not get this car for a better deal, and this is the first time in my life I know that I had the best deal possible. The payment plans are perfect for my budget and the feeling that nobody took advantage of me is awesome. After this purchase experience, Lynnwood Honda has become only place for me to come back and do more business.
I bought my Civic from Honda of Seattle and I always went there to take care of my service needs, but not anymore! The people in your store make a difference. Thanks a lot to Tom Park and all of the service employees. You guys make Lynnwood Honda the best!
Sales Date: 05/11/2014
Review Created: 06/25/2014 12:23 PM
ENRIQUE FLORES B. on 06/24/2014
2014 Pilot
Danny Hook is very helpful, listens, and very professional. He should train all sales staff on how to treat customers.
Sales Date: 06/22/2014
Review Created: 06/24/2014 06:43 PM
DAVE E C. on 06/24/2014
Lynnwood Honda is the BEST!
Everyone we dealt with at Lynnwood Honda was great! Knowledgeable and professional yet so friendly and easy to work with, making it a comfortable and positive experience for us. We highly recommend Lynnwood Honda!
Sales Date: 06/20/2014
Review Created: 06/24/2014 05:00 PM
Friendly, helpful, and knowledgable
I recommend Lynwood Honda.
Sales Date: 06/20/2014
Review Created: 06/22/2014 08:25 AM
ERIKA S. in Bothell, WA on 06/16/2014
Another positive experience
Just bought my 3rd CR-V from Lynnwood Honda. Everyone I have dealt with at this dealership from Sales to Service and everyone in between has been great.
Sales Date: 06/13/2014
Review Created: 06/16/2014 05:08 PM
Lynnwood Honda - highly recommended
Tracy Robbins and Rick Fonceca went out of their way to be helpful. They were just great. But first, do the research, know what you want, what you are willing to pay. THEN go to a dealership. I was treated very well at Lynnwood Honda and have no regrets whatsoever
Sales Date: 06/15/2014
Review Created: 06/16/2014 02:46 PM
No Hassel Buying Experience
From start to finish, I felt that the sales person was listening to my requirements and responding directly to my needs. The buying experience was respectful, efficient and enjoyable. Lynwood Honda and their outstanding sales person Beth Daniels truly understand how to deliver top notch customer service.
Sales Date: 06/11/2014
Review Created: 06/15/2014 12:14 PM
Recommended?
Lynwood Honda, THE place to buy a car!
As a returning customer, they made me feel valued. Danny Hook was great to work with, and addressed all my "wish list" needs. I already love my new CRV as much as I did my 2008, which will now become a safe drive for my 16 yr old granddaughter!
Sales Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/15/2014 10:13 AM
friendly and reasonable
they really know what the customers wants.
Sales Date: 06/09/2014
Review Created: 06/14/2014 11:11 PM
JULIE D. in Seattle, WA on 06/14/2014
A wonderful experience! :)
As always Marcus was Amazing! Additional staff was the wonderful and made the transaction go extremely smooth. Thank you...
Sales Date: 06/12/2014
Review Created: 06/14/2014 06:50 PM
Lynnwood Honda - Honest, Friendly, Not Pushy
After detailed searching reviews and taking test drives, we decided on a new Honda CR-V. Then went on-line to try and get the best price at a highly rated dealership. We were very happy to get the lowest price at Lynnwood Honda because their dealership was so highly rated. When we came in to complete the paperwork, there was no pressure to purchase add-ons like extended warranty, etc. Our salesperson, Rick F. was very cordial and efficient in getting us thru the process in a little over one hour. It was our most pleasant car buying experience ever.
Sales Date: 05/31/2014
Review Created: 06/10/2014 11:52 AM
Recommended?
Salesperson, David, was TOPNOTCH!
Great variety of cars available for purchase, and we were especially grateful that our Honda Civic purchase did not take a great amount of time . . . it was quick and fast.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Sales Date: 06/02/2014
Review Created: 06/09/2014 07:31 PM
CARL B. in Edmonds, WA on 06/07/2014
Simple, "pain-free" purchase
Simple start forward purchase. No hassles or pressure.
Sales Date: 05/31/2014
Review Created: 06/07/2014 07:26 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Tess O. in WA on 12/03/2012
Tess said the staff at this business was very helpful.
Sales Date: 11/16/2012
Review Created: 12/03/2012
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message