Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4297)

rating 4.7373725rating 4.7373725rating 4.7373725rating 4.7373725rating 4.7373725

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Recommended?
Great people to work with
This is our second time purchasing here, and our third vehicle from Lynnwood Honda. Both times have been great experiences and their staff is very easy to talk to, not pushy and will go out of their way to help you out.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD HYBRID
Sales Date: 08/26/2014
Review Created: 08/28/2014 04:26 PM
friendly and efficient service
Went in to lease a car on a national program. No games, no gimmicks, no add-ons, and no rigamarole. Fast and efficient service, got the deal I wanted, and left with the car that day.
Sales Date: 08/26/2014
Review Created: 08/28/2014 02:08 PM
the new guy was good!
Another good "sales-helper" made the lease work quickly & well. (Also a nice new color Accord...)
Sales Date: 08/25/2014
Review Created: 08/26/2014 10:10 PM
TRINA MARIE N. on 08/25/2014
Great cars, outstanding service
We recently purchased a used Honda Fit from Lynnwood Honda. Their prices were competitive and they had just what we were looking for. It had been a while since we had purchased a vehicle, but Tom Park made the experience fun and easy. There was no high pressure sales pitch, or creepy sales dude vibe. While we were waiting for financing and final paperwork, Tom even entertained us with a song on his guitar, which was silly, but unique. I don't know how the rest of the sales team is, but we'd certainly recommend Tom Park at Lynnwood Honda.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 10:23 PM
ERIC E. in Seattle, WA on 08/25/2014
Buying a new Honda
Great experience - Vern is a great person to deal with - no pressure and great product knowledge
Sales Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 02:09 PM
Recommended?
Great service and great people!
The staff at Lynnwood Honda did an excellent job of taking care of me and my Pilot! Thank you.
Vehicle: JEEP WRANGLER
Sales Date: 08/20/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 02:22 PM
Recommended?
The best car buying experience ever
Tom Parks and Keith Hagar at Lynnwood Honda made buying a car a very pleasant experience. I felt listened to, was shown options that fit my needs, and purchased a preowned car at a great value. I would highly recommend Lynnwood Honda if you are in the market for either a new or preowned vehicle.
Sales Date: 08/16/2014
Review Created: 08/18/2014 09:27 PM
Happy client
It was my first experience buying a car and I'm glad we chose Honda Linwood after visiting 7 other dealerships. I had to wait for my Honda Civic EXL for 3 months but it was worth it. I believed in Mark and he didn't disappoint me at all. After all the wait I can finally enjoy my car;) Thank you, Mark, for making the process very pleasant.
Review Created: 08/16/2014 10:11 PM
SUSAN C. in Burien, WA on 08/16/2014
Family owned
Gabe and Rick are SUPER!!!!!
Sales Date: 08/08/2014
Review Created: 08/16/2014 07:29 AM
LISE M. in Seattle, WA on 08/13/2014
Be treated right AND get a good price.
Lars at Lynnwood Honda is courteous, informative, quick, and fun. Our trade in got an excellent price and we bought a nice used Pilot 4x4. Lars is detail oriented, has lots of product knowledge, and made sure we knew all about our new vehicle. There was absolutely no pressure or any of the attempts at confusion and manipulation we have experienced at other dealers over the years. Just great !
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 08/13/2014 12:52 PM
Prompt Information
I bought a car from Marcus, who was very knowledgable and forthcoming about all information I requested. Vehicle was represented honestly.
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
Review Created: 08/13/2014 09:05 AM
Professional, friendly, respectful.
Rick listened to what I asked for and delivered. I had looked at others cars and dealerships, but I received the best service and best car at Lynnwood Honda.
Sales Date: 08/10/2014
Review Created: 08/11/2014 11:34 PM
Recommended?
Seems like a fair dealership.
This is our third car from lynnwood honda. We dont feel pressured or rushed to make decisions.
Sales Date: 08/07/2014
Review Created: 08/08/2014 05:20 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
not so good
gee somehow the price for the car went from 15,300 to 15,799. what is up with that?
Sales Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 03:47 PM
Great Experience
Everyone was helpful and friendly, not pushy.
Sales Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/05/2014 08:57 PM
friendly salesman
helpful salesman.
Sales Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/05/2014 06:56 PM
Customer Service
Rick Fonceca is Fantastic! It's the 3rd Honda that we have purchased from him.
Sales Date: 07/26/2014
Review Created: 08/05/2014 08:38 AM
Kind, patient
The salesperso was very kind, patient, no pressure to purchase anything unlike most delearship does. The only fault is the customer service after purchasing the vehicle. But, I guess you get that in other delearships as well. Overall, very satisfied with lynnwood Honda.
Sales Date: 07/26/2014
Review Created: 08/02/2014 07:16 PM
Recommended?
No pressure but sale takes forever
I visited Lynnwood Honda a few weeks before I was ready to purchase a vehicle, and met with Khan. He was very easy going and was able to show me exactly what I was looking for, in my price range, and let the 2011 Honda Pilot sell itself. I test drove the vehicle and he spent at least 45 minutes, knowing I was going to other dealerships as well. When I came back a few weeks later to purchase the vehicle, I got the same "no pressure" attitude. The haggling, however, was a bit annoying and took longer than one would expect, and so did the paperwork when a price was negotiated. Between looking at the vehicle again, test drive, negotiations, and the sale, I was at the dealership for over five hours.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 07/25/2014
Review Created: 07/30/2014 10:54 PM
Recommended?
Customer satisfaction is the priority!
I recently purchased my second used vehicle from this dealership and once again left a very satisfied customer. Dave Peterson went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with the car I purchased. I will purchase my next vehicle with this dealership and will hopefully have Mr. Peterson help me with that purchase. Lynnwood Honda continues to exceed my expectations!
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Sales Date: 07/29/2014
Review Created: 07/30/2014 05:58 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message