Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (5819)

rating 4.7247353rating 4.7247353rating 4.7247353rating 4.7247353rating 4.7247353

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Great experience!
Everyone was very kind, especially our salesperson Khan. Very easy process!
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 06/20/2015
Review Created: 06/22/2015 02:36 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Mostly unpleasant experience
Tactics like adding unwanted accessories, arguing over price of unwanted accessories, increasing price between similar cars without pointing out difference and including dealer fee in extremely small font without any previous warning.
Sales Date: 06/16/2015
Review Created: 06/19/2015 10:32 AM
Laid Back
Both the Costco program in general, and Dee in particular, made the purchase process smooth and low pressure. This was our third car from Lynnwood Honda, and I'm sure we'll be back again.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 06/15/2015
Review Created: 06/18/2015 01:18 PM
The salespeople
I just want to say that the team at Lynnwood Honda are a great group of people and very professional. I worked with Tom Park(salesman) and he worked out a great deal for me on a 2015 Honda Accord and to seal the deal he even sung a song for me while playing his guitar. Tom also stayed way pass closing time to ensure I was take care of and fully satisfied with my purchase. So if any one needs a new car and wants great service then go see the Honda team at Lynnwood Honda and ask for Tom Park.
Sales Date: 06/11/2015
Review Created: 06/13/2015 05:45 AM
Happy to help you!
The people I encountered at Lynnwood Honda were wonderful. After being asked out by a creepy salesman and a car stopping on me mid test drive I was pretty done with shopping. I did a ton of research and it led me here. Amy L. Helped me in the beginning and gave me a good vibe. When my mom and I walked in we were greeted by Jordan Barnes who was absolutely wonderful! I walked out with a 04 Acura TSX which I am in love with. Everyone here was lovely and friendly. They made sure I was financially capable by working with our needs. I would definitely come back!!
Vehicle: ACURA TSX
Sales Date: 06/07/2015
Review Created: 06/12/2015 07:40 PM
Recommended?
A comfortable dealer to buy from
A lot of very helpful people to deal with & a great buying experience
Sales Date: 06/11/2015
Review Created: 06/12/2015 05:08 PM
Recommended?
Very smooth buying process, lots of knowledge.
Mark Baker is extremely courteous, knowledgable, and able to avoid the typical dealer's wait time. We barely noticed a few minutes go by while the financial docs were being written up, where previously at other dealerships we have waited for what seemed an eternity in the lobby without so much as an update.

Mark was able to locate the car we needed, at the price point we needed, and very quickly. He was even able to do most of the transaction over the phone to be fully prepared when we walked in.

Well done.
Sales Date: 06/06/2015
Review Created: 06/11/2015 04:34 PM
Fair and pleasant.
Bobby was fair and easy to work with. Appreciated his help.
Vehicle: HONDA CRV
Review Created: 06/09/2015 04:54 PM
Great Customer Service
This is the 2nd new vehicle I've bought from Corey Pope. He goes out of his way to get the vehicle I need at the price I need, every time. I'll recommend anybody I know to Lynnwood Honda. I'll even come back here for my next vehicle, whenever that is.
Sales Date: 06/06/2015
Review Created: 06/08/2015 02:25 PM
great experience
The staff was exceptional and gave us a great deal on a pre owned certified honda Hybrid.A very respectable warranty came with the car and there were no hidden charges that came up later during the purchase.
Vehicle: HONDA INS
Review Created: 06/06/2015 01:26 PM
very good servuce
great terms of work
Sales Date: 06/04/2015
Review Created: 06/05/2015 10:45 PM
Bought a new Civic
Great people, no pressure, I pleasure to do business.
Sales Date: 06/02/2015
Review Created: 06/04/2015 02:16 PM
No hassle
I bought a new Honda civic back in 2004 and had no problems with it so when I started looking at a new vehicle I went to Lynnwood Honda where I met D my salesman. He did not pressure me and was quite helpful when I decided to buy a new Accord. I would recommend Lynnwood Honda to anyone looking to get a good deal with no hassle.
Sales Date: 05/31/2015
Review Created: 06/04/2015 08:09 AM
Nice people
Nice car
Review Created: 06/03/2015 04:21 PM
Verified by SureCritic
JASON M. in Seattle, WA on 06/02/2015
Great Customer Service
I had an overall positive experience during my recent purchase. The only downside was how long the process took as they were very, very busy that day which is understandable. So I would definitely recommend Lynnwood Honda to anyone.
Vehicle: HONDA CRV
Sales Date: 05/31/2015
Review Created: 06/02/2015 09:00 AM
Scam at its best
Was promised a price match. Drove ourselves 30 min out of our way only to find out that we don't qualify for bunch of incentives they have somehow forgotten to mention over the phone. Magically appeared and remembered once we got there! Freaking scam artists, at least Honda in south Tacoma promised us a bottom price and was willing to honor that! Please go to south Tacoma Honda for the best price! These guys will make you wait and somehow try to earn your business by ripping you off!! Idiots! And very unprofessional!! I repeat do not go here!!
Review Created: 06/01/2015 03:46 PM
Great experience
Love that 20 salespeople didn't attack my car when I drove up. All employees were very courteous and helpful. Khan was great. He didn't stop until we found the right car for me. No pushiness here! All in all, a great experience!
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 5
Review Created: 06/01/2015 02:23 PM
Recommended?
Have a string history of easy purchases and great customer service at LH
Needed two cars this week and salesman Mark Baker and Keith couldn't have made it any easier.
Review Created: 06/01/2015 02:19 PM
Verified by SureCritic
MARIA G. in Bothell, WA on 06/01/2015
Jordan Barnes and Gabe Moreno were great. They made trading in my lease for a new Honda so simply and were a pleasure to work with.

I would recommend them to my family and friends.
Vehicle: HONDA EXL 4WD CVT NAV
Sales Date: 05/29/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 02:09 PM
Recommended?
great staff to work with
The staff was really helpful and got the work done with great ease... Excellent service
Sales Date: 05/26/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 02:04 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message