Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (5035)

rating 4.7275951rating 4.7275951rating 4.7275951rating 4.7275951rating 4.7275951

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
GARY H. in Lynnwood, WA on 01/25/2015
Sales people did a bait-and switch
Sales people not honest
Review Created: 01/25/2015 01:57 AM
Great People at Lynnwood Honda
Thorough and responsive.
Sales Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/24/2015 11:59 AM
Good Buying Experience
Though my credit was not fantastic, Beth and Lynnwood Honda did a good job getting me into the car I wanted for the price I hoped for. Originally, the car (used) did not include a remote because it had not been turned in by the original owner. I did have to ask several times, but I was eventually given a new remote. Overall, the car is great and the experience was very good.
Sales Date: 11/28/2014
Review Created: 01/20/2015 02:01 PM
Great experience.
Wonderful service. Pleasant and friendly associates. Helpful and informative guidance in my purchase. Overall great car buying experience.
Sales Date: 01/05/2015
Review Created: 01/17/2015 01:38 PM
The Best Place to Buy a Car
Of all the places I've purchased cars in the last 67 years this place is the best. No haggling over the trade, they let you price it using their own program which is higher than the Kelley Blue Book. They show you the numbers and with minimal talking you have a deal........and it's a fair one. No hassle, no manager coming out to pressure you, no high pressure in the finance office to get you buy things you don't need or want.........It is just the best place to buy a car. A lot better than the place I spent selling cars for a couple of years...........If you want a high priced trade in..........buy a Honda.
Sales Date: 01/10/2015
Review Created: 01/13/2015 08:25 AM
SUSAN A. in Edmonds, WA on 01/09/2015
Great experience
I found my dream car, I'm very happy with the car and the whole experience. I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't pressured into anything and found the staff to be very professional and accommodating.
Sales Date: 12/31/2014
Review Created: 01/09/2015 09:23 AM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Nice sales staff, poor service
Dear Lynwood Honda,

Thank you for your inquiry into my recent purchase of a 2009 Nissan Cube (I love it BTW) but unfortunately my post experience was somewhat disappointing. As I looked over the vehicle that seemed to be in fairly good shape except some for mold on the rear carpet (which you cleaned very quickly but sprayed way to much chemical) a friend of mine noticed the rear taillight was out due to it being cracked and full of water and the low tire pressure was on.
I understand the vehicle was sitting at an angle in your lot for many months which is understandable and I solved these minor problems very quickly but as the week went on I noticed the check engine light came on. I pulled into a local auto parts store and they said the computer code said that it was a bad air filter. So I pulled out the air filter and it was covered with thick wet dirt and leaves and I'm pretty sure it hadn't been changed in a few years or since it's last service at Nissan (still had a Nissan tag on it)
Again I understand that it is a used vehicle with quite a few miles and is sold "as is" but the salesman told me that it had gone through a 40 point safety check in August and the air filter was checked off on the sheet.
My suggestion would be to please have your service men do a more thorough check before signing off on a safety check so your future customers leave in a safe vehicle.
Vehicle: NISSAN
Sales Date: 12/18/2014
Review Created: 01/08/2015 10:24 PM
great service
All around good experience
Sales Date: 01/04/2015
Review Created: 01/08/2015 09:29 PM
Used purchase
Honest, professional, personnel service. A pleasure
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD
Review Created: 01/07/2015 09:56 AM
The customer service
Keith Hagar, Katie Day, Marcus And Lars were all more than helpful with our purchase.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SPORT 4D
Sales Date: 01/04/2015
Review Created: 01/06/2015 04:41 PM
KEITH M. in Seattle, WA on 01/06/2015
Experience the difference!
I had a wonderful time purchasing a new auto at Lynnwood Honda. Beth Daniels, who worked with me, was attentive and empathetic--and the prices from other dealers was matched. A lovely experience.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Sales Date: 12/31/2014
Review Created: 01/06/2015 04:08 PM
Awesome customer service
I enjoyed my recent purchase of a Honda Fit from Tom Park. He explained the vehicle well and was attentive to my car needs. He also was dedicated to ensure I was able to get the car without any issues. Aside from doing his job, he made me feel comfortable through conversation while waiting for paperwork to be processed.

I would recommend seeing Tom Park at Lynnwood Honda.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 01/03/2015
Review Created: 01/05/2015 07:14 PM
ELISA T. in Seattle, WA on 01/05/2015
Great people and excellent service
I worked with Lars Coleman in the purchase of my Certified Pre-Ownd Honda CR-V 2011 EX-L and thought he was absolutely fantastic! Such a nice guy!
Sales Date: 01/03/2015
Review Created: 01/05/2015 06:35 PM
Always good service
Honest advice, you have good people. Excellant work.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 01/01/2015
Review Created: 01/05/2015 04:07 PM
CAROL F. in Seattle, WA on 01/03/2015
Perfect car buying experience
Absolutley will recommend to everyone I know, stress free, no-hassle, can't say enough good things. Five-star plus.
Sales Date: 12/05/2014
Review Created: 01/03/2015 04:57 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Recommended?
completely different information than site stated.
The online manager Dee told us the car comes with keyless entry, we could get a loan easily without any credit if we have enough cash down and alot. None, none of them was true.
Yes, Marcus at the store was really helpful but overall it was an awful experience. I even showed the conversation between me and Dee to the manager, still nothing changes.
Would recommend walk in but online server? HELL NO.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET COBALT
Sales Date: 12/22/2014
Review Created: 12/31/2014 09:35 PM
Khan-Sales Man made deal great
Was Excellent Visit.
Sales Date: 12/28/2014
Review Created: 12/31/2014 07:51 PM
DAVE C. in Kirkland, WA on 12/31/2014
Excellent service - no games.
After a few emails to determine price of a new CR-V from various dealerships, I went with Lynnwood Honda. When I picked up the car a few weeks later, they honored the price even though the cost of some of the options had increased. Love this car, love this dealership!
Review Created: 12/31/2014 03:21 PM
Vehicle: HONDA SPORT
Sales Date: 12/13/2014
Review Created: 12/29/2014 02:29 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message