Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4585)

rating 4.7336998rating 4.7336998rating 4.7336998rating 4.7336998rating 4.7336998

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
JOHN W. in Bothell, WA on 10/31/2014
The Car we were looking for
My wife and I were pleased to find the car we were looking for, in stock, on your lot when we showed up. We thought our car looking was going to be a long task. Thanks!
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 10/31/2014 03:23 AM
WENDY N. in Woodway, WA on 10/30/2014
Super Easy place to do business
I was in and out in a few hours with my new car
Sales Date: 10/28/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 08:50 AM
Outstanding Buying Experience!!
Khan and Tom were both amazing to work with. They were able to get me into a brand new Accord and work up a payment that works for me! They were also very generous with adding in a few extras. Highly recommend !!!
Sales Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 02:46 PM
LIBAN M. in Edmonds, WA on 10/27/2014
Very helpful staff
I had great experience at Lynnwood Honda, the staff were very helpful and treated me nicely. Beth Daniels is a very good human being and great help in terms of facilitating my car buying experience. She helped me through the entire process from initial application to loan process and getting the car ready.

Randy is a very good manager and asisted me through warranty selection and documentation.

Great place to buy a car and nice people
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Sales Date: 10/21/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 09:57 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Recommended?
Did not stick to their word after price was already negotiated.
Did not stick to their word after price was already negotiated and agreed upon. Lost trust in the dealership.
Vehicle: GMC YUKON
Sales Date: 10/26/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 05:09 PM
KELLY B. in Bothell, WA on 10/27/2014
customer satisfaction
no pressure and delivered on promises
Sales Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 12:55 PM
Good Customer service
Freiendly
Vehicle: HONDA CRV
Review Created: 10/23/2014 03:13 PM
Amazing Customer Service
I really enjoyed the personal help i was given, everyone was very friendly and i LOVE my new car!
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA
Sales Date: 10/21/2014
Review Created: 10/23/2014 02:27 PM
Hassle free purchase
I went in told Shah Khan what I wanted and he helped me to purchase our vehicle effortlessly. I was out of there in couple of hours. No questions about extra cost or add on features. Shah didn't pressure me, I felt comfortable talking to him.
Review Created: 10/21/2014 04:19 PM
JOHN H. on 10/20/2014
Polite, informed, non-pushy staff
I greatly appreciated the friendly staff, the low key, yet supportive, approach to making sure I was happy with the vehicle I chose and that it met my needs. There wasn't any pressure to "upgrade" to a more expensive model or to add on features. We fairly, calmly and quickly negotiated, what I believe to be, a very good price. I will use Lynnwood Honda for my auto service needs. Thanks especially to Jordan.
Review Created: 10/20/2014 05:51 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Not a great, oh how wonderful we're getting a new car delivery experience
We were excited and anxious to get our new car and take it home. We coordinated with our salesman and set an appointment for 10:00 on Saturday the 27th to take delivery. We arrived promptly at 10:00 and were told our salesman was with a customer. As soon as he could break away from his current customers, he came and greeted us and showed us our new car. He had us take it for a spin while he continued with his current customers. When we came back, he sat with us for a few minutes, then took us to our new car and talked about some of the features and then went back to his current customers while we sat in a cubicle. He came back again sometime later and gave us a tour of the facility and showed us the old Honda you have purchased and restored. It was here that he pointed out that some special sealant had been applied to the exterior paint and special conditioning was done to the cars interior. He then sent (didn't even accompany) us back to the cubicle to sit and wait for some time again while he again attended to his current customer. After awhile he returned and had us fill out some loan application paperwork which he took to the "business operations manager" (my term finance manager). He left again and we sat some more. I could see he was still dealing with his customer at this time. Finally, at 12:00, we were taken into the finance manager to do the loan paperwork. We were introduced to the finance manager and our salesman left. As if the "experience" of waiting 2 hours to get to this point wasn't enough, we were treated by your finance manager as if we were an inconvenience to his day. He just kept pushing papers at us to sign and didn't seem at all interested in making us feel welcomed our appreciated. We felt disrespected when asking him pertinent questions such as the payoff of our trade in. One of the papers we signed was the lemon law and he didn't bother to explain to us what our rights are in regards to this consumer protection piece of paper. He just had us sign it and moved on. Finally, in a very condescending way, he told us we had to sign a piece of paper saying we declined all "options" (I think that was the term he used). It finally dawned on me why he was acting so brusk. Prior to when we came in, it appears he was told by someone that we were not interested in purchasing anything additional, such as extended warranties, protection for the cars exterior and interior or additional services like oil changes etc. In fact, we were never even given the option to hear about or accept or decline any of these "options". The finance manager never talked about them, and our salesman never brought them up, except as an example on the older Honda you have restored. We finished with the finance manager, met our salesman, got in the car and drove away. Not the kind of exciting, oh how wonderful we're getting a new car experience we could have had.
Our first concern and complaint stems from our salesman being too busy to give quality time to us for our delivery. We understand that he earns his living selling cars and he can't pass up a potential sale and sit twiddling his thumbs waiting for us to show up. However, that's no excuse for us having to spend 2 hours waiting to get to the finance manager. How could you not have someone else that could take the time to thoroughly explain and discuss the features of our new car and get us on our way in less than 2 hours (how about the sales manager?) Yes, eventually our salesman did spend time with us. He did a quick explanation of some of the features of our new car, but it felt very rushed. It's not like he sat down and devoted all his time to us and the delivery of our new car. It felt more like we were being squeezed into sections of free time he had while working on another sale. This wasn't great, but our biggest concern and complaint would come from our experience with your finance person. As I said earlier we feel our experience with your finance manager was that were an annoyance to his day, especially since it appears that we came to him preconceived to make him no money.
It's not like we purchase a new car ever few years. This is a big deal for us. We should have driven away happy and excited. Instead we left feeling like we were just a problem for someone to have to deal with that day. I have to say that we are happy with our car and feel we got a fair deal. But we can buy a Honda at lots of different places and be happy with the car. Needless to say we can't give your dealership high marks or recommendations and it's highly unlikely that we will come to your dealership for warranty work or service.
Sales Date: 09/27/2014
Review Created: 10/18/2014 04:41 PM
smooth process
Really great staff. Not pushy. Time efficient, yet patient.
Sales Date: 10/13/2014
Review Created: 10/17/2014 08:29 PM
LOVE IT
LOVE the car, drives nice, has great features. Great dealership & sales person (Mark Baker) and finance guy (Randy)!!! Thanks Lynnwood Honda.
Sales Date: 10/11/2014
Review Created: 10/17/2014 02:35 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
JAI R. in Lynnwood, WA on 10/16/2014
The hidden disclosures to be told to client on advance .. in advance and not on final table.
It was great experience . I think if there is any additional upgrades in the vehicle it should display with the price and not added on very last minute on final table.
Sales Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014 07:43 PM
Great experience!
Kahn made our lease trade experience painless. It was a pleasure doing business with Lynnwood Honda.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014 02:40 PM
KAREN M. on 10/15/2014
The sales staff was very helpful
The sales staff helped me locate the car I was looking for
Sales Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/15/2014 02:59 PM
JAKE H. in Seattle, WA on 10/15/2014
Exceeded Expectations
Met and exceeded all my goals in terms of what they gave me for my trade and the price on the used (but well taken care of) Honda Accord. Interest rate and loan terms all depend on your credit, but those goals were met as well. The staff was very friendly and the process was quick and efficient. The selection of new cars was tempting and will be back to this dealership when the time comes to make a new car purchase. Thank you!
Sales Date: 10/12/2014
Review Created: 10/15/2014 12:27 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
First time car buyer
It was my first time buying a car on my own, and Honda Lynnwood sure made it a great experience. They were VERY helpful without being overly pushy, like I know some car salesmen can be. They were able to work with me and I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted at the price I was looking for. Let's just say I'm a very satisfied customer.
Sales Date: 10/04/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 10:47 AM
PAUL B. on 10/10/2014
friendly, low pressure sales staff
We liked being shown minivans by Bobby Labor. He never pressured us, he had a friendly attitude, and we enjoyed talking with him. After we purchased a 2015 Odyssey EX-L, he emailed us regularly, letting us know when the car was expected to arrive. We added options before final delivery and he coordinated their installation a day earlier than expected which was very convenient since we both had that day off work. When we picked up the car, he answered any and all questions we had. We were there a long time and we felt as if we were his only customers.
Sales Date: 10/01/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014 09:01 PM
LISA B. on 10/10/2014
Excellent Customer Service
All the staff members we encountered were courteous and well mannered when we visited Lynnwood Honda, and purchased our new Honda Odyssey.
Sales Date: 10/09/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014 05:48 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message