Lynnwood Honda

Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4
ROBERT G. on 05/07/2016
"Outstanding Customer Service"
This was my second used car purchase from Lynnwood Honda in the past eight months. In addition, I referred a friend for the purchase of a new Honda Fit. Bob Labor was the salesperson in all of these transactions, and I cannot say enough about the outstanding level of customer service he has delivered. From having the car available to test drive, ensuring any mechanical or cosmetic concerns are addressed, assistance with financing and follow-through after the sale, Bob Labor exhibited an exemplary level of professionalism to ensure our needs were met. This support extends through the entire Lynnwood Honda sales organization, especially Gabe Moreno and Keith Hagar. Based on my personal experience, Lynnwood Honda has done an exceptional job taking customer support to an extremely high level.
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE
Review Created: 05/07/2016 09:57 AM
NICOLE F. on 05/06/2016
"Excellent customer service"
Everyone was very helpful and friendly from the moment I arrived to leaving.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 05/04/2016
Review Created: 05/06/2016 10:20 AM
SUSAN P. on 05/06/2016
"Lars made the deal possible - he was so easy to work with and low key. He listened and made things easy."
The buying process was so easy and painless - just as it should be. Lars was fantastic and it was a pleasure re-meeting Keith from having bought my 1994 Accord from him. Lars made the process so simple and straight forward. He was so low key and made the deal so easy.
Review Created: 05/06/2016 08:16 AM
JOHN M P. on 05/04/2016
"If you want a stellar buying experience, go to Lynnwood Honda"
From the first moment of my interaction with Lynnwood Honda I knew that this was not an ordinary car purchase experience. They were truly focused on creating a win/win. Thank you Mark, Mike and the rest of the Lynnwood Honda team!!! I highly recommend you check them out. Personally I will not purchase a Honda from another dealer. I'm sold.
Review Created: 05/04/2016 02:56 PM
THOMAS INGERTSON G. on 05/04/2016
"Best car buying experience ever"
Our sales consultant Mark Baker got us the car we had been searching for, for months. He went above and beyond ordering it for us and it even arrived a week ahead of schedule. He was incredibly knowledgeable, efficient, kind, and helpful. We were in and out of the dealership, papers signed, and driving our brand new car within and hour and a half. This was amazing considering we came in with our 6 day old baby. We will recommend this dealership and Mark to all our friends and family looking to purchase a new vehicle,
Review Created: 05/04/2016 09:29 AM
CYNTHIA J V. on 05/03/2016
"The people!"
I am a long time customer they know me and I know them. That is comfort. Seems Lynnwood Honda is a good place to work as they are all there when I return. F&I Arion is awesome, he has signed many a deal. Salesman Mark Baker is great and knows his Honda's. I don't remember all the names but great crew that makes buying a car a pleasant experience.
Vehicle: HONDA ACD4D LX AT
Review Created: 05/03/2016 08:27 PM
BARRY L P. on 05/03/2016
"Great company to deal with!"
This is our 2nd car in two years from Lynnwood Honda. We had been so pleased with the customer service and our salesman John Chung that we chose Lynnwood Honda when we needed to replace our 2nd vehicle.
Vehicle: SUBARU
Review Created: 05/03/2016 06:23 PM
ARTHUR L S. on 05/03/2016
"Good People"
excellence treatment, complete askers to questions, time spent to make sure I understood
Review Created: 05/03/2016 07:54 AM
ANN S. on 05/02/2016
"Friendly and helpful sales staff."
Joe was really terrific. He made trading in my lease for a new Accord an easy process. I couldn't be happier.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD
Review Created: 05/02/2016 09:21 PM
MICHELLE A C. on 05/02/2016
"Purchasing CR-V"
Kahn was very helpful and knowledgeable. I didn't feel any pressure into purchasing the car.
Review Created: 05/02/2016 09:10 PM
THOMAS A R. on 05/02/2016
"Painless Purchase"
Made an appointment with Corey to purchase 2016 CRV. Process was professional from beginning to end.
Review Created: 05/02/2016 07:50 PM
MARSHA F D. on 05/02/2016
"new car"
we have purchased a car from Lynnwood Honda years ago and go the same friendly efficient service as before.
Sales Date: 05/01/2016
Review Created: 05/02/2016 06:54 PM
ELLY NORBY N. on 05/02/2016
"Not quite sure what you mean by " review title. John Chung makes the place so great. See comments below."
John Chung, sales representative for Honda was/ is such a pleasant person. There was no pressure. All my ? were answered in the most polite and proffessional manner, and the follow up phone calls with reassurance that if I need help, I just have to call. I highly recommend mr. Chung and will happily refer anybody ready for a new Honda to ask for John Chung.
Sales Date: 04/29/2016
Review Created: 05/02/2016 05:18 PM
JOSHUA PAUL M. on 05/02/2016
"Decent deals, friendly staff"
The place has a friendly staff and usually has better deals than dealerships in Bellevue. The reason I do not give a full 5 stars is that the paperwork process should be a lot faster. Originally came in to find a new pilot and they didn't have one in stock (which is fine) so filled out some paperwork, including a deposit. Once my pilot arrived, it still took 2 hours to complete paperwork, although most of the time was spent waiting around. So ended up spending 4+ hours at the dealership in total to get my new pilot.
Sales Date: 04/23/2016
Review Created: 05/02/2016 11:14 AM
REECE ANN C. on 04/27/2016
"Best and easiest car buying experience I've had yet"
This was by far the best car buying experience I've had yet. Jordan was super helpful and friendly and not pushy by any means. I love that they hold true to the True Car guarantee. Not only was the process of getting the exact car I wanted smooth and easy but I also got a great deal.
Sales Date: 04/20/2016
Review Created: 04/27/2016 06:09 PM
THAYER EVERETT F. on 04/27/2016
"Happy with sales process"
Overall, I was really happy. Lars was very helpful and we got the car we wanted for a great price. Lawrence in the finance department got the paperwork done quickly. Management helped to get everything wrapped up smoothly. The reason for 4 stars is that it took multiple contact attempts before I got a response for a follow up item after the sale was complete. Very good sales experience and very happy with vehicle.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 03/12/2016
Review Created: 04/27/2016 03:20 PM
BEVERLY M K. on 04/24/2016
"Personally, I Wouldn't Trust Them"
I told the sales rep upfront that I planned on paying cash for the car, and therefore would not need financing. He had me fill out a form for a credit check, and I asked why that was necessary since, as I had mentioned earlier, I wouldn't be financing. He explained that it was just to verify my identity, and that they wouldn't actually pull my credit score. I asked him 2-3 times if he was SURE that that I wouldn't receive a hard pull on my credit report, and he reassured me 2-3 times that I would not. I made it very clear that I was NOT authorizing a credit check. Then about a week before I was due to pick up my car and pay the balance (it had to be special ordered from the factory), I find out that Lynnwood Honda did, in fact, pull my credit score.

First off, this is incredibly irritating because the sales rep explicitly reassured me against this exact scenario. Second, why was it even necessary to pull my score if I was paying the entire amount in cash? I don't know if this was an error on the part of the sales rep, a bigger and more systemic issue revolving around a lack of communication at Lynnwood Honda as a whole, or even deliberate misinformation. In any case, I contacted the rep and let him know what happened. He replied once saying that it was a mistake and they were looking into it, but a month has passed since his e-mail and the inquiry is still on my report and I haven't heard back from the rep or anyone else at the dealership.

This experience has made me distrust this dealership, and I will not be returning to Lynnwood Honda.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 03/20/2016
Review Created: 04/24/2016 03:34 PM
MATTHEW T. on 04/23/2016
"Fantastic service!"
I had a great car purchasing experience at Lynnwood Honda. Excellent service and a fair price.
Sales Date: 04/21/2016
Review Created: 04/23/2016 02:48 PM
CHRISTINA F. on 04/21/2016
"Fantastic service"
David was great. We had to order our civic and he gave us updates throughout the wait. When it finally arrived the people at lynnwood honda got the car ready a few days a head of time. Thanks guys!
Sales Date: 04/20/2016
Review Created: 04/21/2016 05:09 PM
BEHNAZ R B. on 04/20/2016
"D McDonald "
I came in with a difficult trade in situation, and D McDonald made me feel like I was being taken care of as a loyal Honda customer. I was treated not as a sales point but as a person who is looking for a car that fits my needs. After telling D what my needs for a new car were, I was matched with a perfect 2016 Civic EX and he let me have room to decide what was best for me rather than pressuring me into a sale. More car sales professionals could learn from D. I will be referring my friends and family to Lynnwood Honda.
Sales Date: 04/09/2016