Lynnwood Honda

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
BRYAN LLOYD K. on 12/18/2015
"Not a great place at all"
They did a bait and switch on us. They promised a certain price/down payment/ rate but it was almost doubled when we got the final numbers.
Sales Date: 12/15/2015
Review Created: 12/18/2015 05:26 AM
MATTHEW K. on 12/17/2015
"Great car at a great price! "
No high pressure sales. (Which seems to be the common place at used car lots.) Not so here. Thank you Dave, you made it a great experience for us and our son.
Sales Date: 12/16/2015
Review Created: 12/17/2015 07:57 PM
DEIRDRA B. on 12/16/2015
"friendly staff!"
David was great! He was wonderful to talk to and patient with me. Would recommend for everyone to go to him.
Sales Date: 12/12/2015
Review Created: 12/16/2015 12:36 AM
VENKATA V. on 12/14/2015
"Pretty straight forward on deals"
Jon was great and he got us a good deal without any too much conversations. I have bought 2016 Honda Accord-EX from them. In the past I've bought a Honda Civic and referred 2 more friends to buy cars from KLEIN HONDA in Everett. But there are too many hidden charges and very impolite people from the time management has changed there.

Lynwood Honda looks like to have a huge inventory and sales team is willing to help customers to buy a car. Great team!

Why NO 5 stars? They are not offering any kind of service as a courtesy to the buyers for at least 1 year. Other than that I like Lynwood Honda and would recommend to reach out to them for good deals.
Sales Date: 12/13/2015
Review Created: 12/14/2015 07:01 PM
ALEXANDER H. on 12/14/2015
"Harrington - 2016 Pilot"
It was a great experience. John worked with us to meet our budget and trade-in and it was very painless. The finance piece of the transaction was also very smooth.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 12/13/2015
Review Created: 12/14/2015 05:00 PM
KENNETH B. on 12/14/2015
"Honest and Easy Auto Purchase"
My experience with Lynnwood Honda and my salesman David Lyman were both very positive experiences.
I couldn't be happier with my car or the entire process including acceptance of a trade-in for my new Accord.
Thanks, Ken B
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SPORT 4D
Sales Date: 12/01/2015
Review Created: 12/14/2015 01:52 PM
JENNIFER A S. on 12/13/2015
"Great Customer Service"
I have leased many cars from this dealership and I go back and ask for Joe every time. He is a great person to work with. Because of his great service over the years I sent my mother to him who purchased a car.
Review Created: 12/13/2015 08:54 PM
JASON H. H. on 12/10/2015
"Great Purchase Experience"
We recently purchased a new 2016 Pilot. Everyone at Lynnwood Honda made this a pleasant experience. They were straightforward and easy to work with. We would highly recommend Lynnwood Honda!
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 12/10/2015 09:02 PM
FRANK A. on 12/08/2015
"Great services "
Mr Marcus is truly a good salesman, he took his time to help buy the car I so desired.
Sales Date: 12/07/2015
Review Created: 12/08/2015 04:13 PM
MARION C F. on 12/07/2015
"A positive experience"
Non aggressive helpful, fun guys..and like the roving candyman
Sales Date: 12/04/2015
Review Created: 12/07/2015 08:09 PM
AJASE B. on 12/07/2015
"Great customer service!"
My family and I have been long term customers for lynnwood Honda. They all are always so kind and helpful answering every question we had to the full extent. Great personalities all around.
Review Created: 12/07/2015 08:07 PM
ROBERT ORDIE H. on 12/07/2015
"Years of experience great owners fabulous employees!!"
As a repeat customer I am always impressed with the friendly atmosphere through out the entire Dealership. Along with the outstanding product knowledge when asked any Question.
Vehicle: HONDA TOURING SEDAN
Review Created: 12/07/2015 05:42 PM
ROGER P. on 12/01/2015
"LHT (lynnwood honda Team)"
friendly and smiling people:))
Review Created: 12/01/2015 06:26 PM
KYLE E R. on 12/01/2015
"Honest, genuine and low pressure."
I did my due diligence and shopped at 3 local Honda dealers.
The first was too low...they lied just to get me in and then they had a gimmick warranty. It would have been a very expensive service commitment.
The second was too high...i knew what i wanted to pay, but their GM couldn't get to the price.
Lynnwood worked with me on the price and the selection (a great car that they had in stock!). It was just right.
Review Created: 12/01/2015 08:00 AM
JOLEEN B T. on 12/01/2015
"Thank you"
I had my car in for service when I decided to "just look" at the CRV I have been looking at. I was nervous as a first time buyer on my own. Steve Deehring put me at ease and made the process much easier than I anticipated. I left that night purchasing the vehicle I wanted. My visit lasted a bit of time, and although he had other customers that came in he worked together with Bobby (also a nice man) so he could continue to help me. Although I felt bad that I was taking so much of his time (I also work in commission) it seems they have a good working relationship where the most important is the customer not feeling that they are pushed on to someone else. I appreciated that.
Lynnwood Honda has always treated me well whether purchasing or in the service department I have not been disappointed.
You have provided my cars throughout my life- New buyer (20s) New family (30s)
Bigger family (late 30s) Divorce (40s) Thank you! :)
Review Created: 12/01/2015 12:27 AM
ALIX B P. on 11/30/2015
"Wonderfully taken care of from start to finish."
I went to Lynnwood Honda on the recommendation of a friend. It was an excellent experience. My mother and I were greeted with kindness and patience by Gerardo soon after parking. He was able to answer each question we had about the different years/models and brought new models to the table after hearing what I was hoping for in a car. At no point did I feel pressured to make a purchase or go faster, even though the sales floor was clearly very busy.

After deciding to go ahead and make a purchase we were introduced to a lovely woman who works in financing. (I do not recall her name.) She answered all my questions and very clearly laid out the different warranties, documents and payment plans. I left the office confident in my purchase and the financing agreement. I left with a good understanding of each document I signed, what they mean and what it means for me.

Before driving my new purchase off the lot, Gerardo made sure that I knew how all the buttons worked and that I had my favorite radio station programmed. He helped me make the car feel like it was really mine.

Thank you Gerardo and Lynnwood Honda for giving me a pleasant experience. I am confident in my purchase and look forward to working with you as my service provider.
Review Created: 11/30/2015 09:44 PM
JOSHUA F S. on 11/30/2015
"Good experience, had no issues"
I was looking for a Subaru Forester online and found one at the dealership. I called in and talked with the salesman Khan and he said to stop by anytime. When I got there we were shown the car and I tested it out. Khan was very patient with us and I didn't get the feeling of having any pushy sales tactics being used on us. We made a offer for the car below the stated price, no-lowballing, and they came back with a lower price. At a different dealership they wouldn't budge on price whatsoever (same car, 2x the miles, and similar price).... I had a good experience at Honda Lynwood and Khan very helpful. It was my first experience buying a car so I'm happy it went well. I would recommend a friend to the dealership.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Review Created: 11/30/2015 06:09 PM
DIANE JIN C. on 11/30/2015
"Great salesman"
John Chung was a great salesman who helped us get through the entire process seamlessly.
Review Created: 11/30/2015 04:50 PM
EDWARD A. on 11/30/2015
"The people"
They did a great job of showing me the car I was interested in and quickly processed the paperwork. It was a good experience.
Review Created: 11/30/2015 04:46 PM