Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4297)

rating 4.7373725rating 4.7373725rating 4.7373725rating 4.7373725rating 4.7373725

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
JAMES R. in Brier, WA on 07/30/2014
No pressure great service
I was hesitant to go to a car dealership still anxious from our last experience which was horrible at a different place. We experienced excellent customer experience from everyone, no pressure and we would buy another car from Lynnwood Honda
Sales Date: 07/28/2014
Review Created: 07/30/2014 08:06 AM
Trustworthy Shop.
Ashley did a fantastic job. I am very appreciative. Thank you.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 07/25/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 09:50 AM
Jon's sales style
waiting intervals are not respectful of your customer.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 09:36 AM
Good Vehicle, Fair price
This is the third new vehicle we have purchased from Lynnwood Honda in the past 9 years. We did our homework and the staff at the dealership were very helpful and professional. Our consultant, Mark Baker, was top notch and very informed with details relevant to our purchase of this Pilot. We got a fair deal on a great product. We have owned 7 Hondas over the years and currently own 4 vehicles. I have always had a good experience with Lynnwood Honda over the years. That's saying something.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 07/23/2014
Review Created: 07/24/2014 05:34 PM
APRIL L. in Edmonds, WA on 07/22/2014
Good deal, nice people
What started as a not so great experience (not the fault of Honda), eventually turned into a great one! Got a great deal on a used civic, and everyone involved was so nice and personable. Though they were very busy they gave us the time and attention we deserved. They made the process less daunting and answered our questions well so we knew exactly what we were doing. Beth D, Rick F, and Bobby L were all very helpful and had great customer service skills.
Sales Date: 07/21/2014
Review Created: 07/22/2014 03:26 PM
JUNE C. in Seattle, WA on 07/21/2014
Professionals Polite respectful
Tracy Robbins was a great sales person very patient and honest made the dreaded buying a new car a very pleasant experience. I have used your service department for over 20 years and love it that is the only reason I bought another Honda.
Sales Date: 07/20/2014
Review Created: 07/21/2014 03:24 PM
ARTI P. in Kirkland, WA on 07/21/2014
Was happy with dees great service and the manager would recommend this place
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 07/20/2014
Review Created: 07/21/2014 02:54 PM
Not much to review
I think I was the least time consuming customer they had. I knew what I wanted. It was there, and I drove away with it after having paid cash.
Sales Date: 07/13/2014
Review Created: 07/16/2014 06:38 AM
Enjoyable experience
I never thought I'd actually say that I enjoyed a car-buying experience but this was a "first" for me. From the moment my wife and I first met with the salesperson until the time we drove away in our new Honda, our experience was enjoyable. There was no pressure to buy, our questions were answered, and we were treated with respect the entire time. I'm 60 years old and I've dealt with many car dealers over the years and I can honestly say Lynnwood Honda is something special. I'll go back to them for my future car needs and I can recommend them without any hesitation.
Sales Date: 07/12/2014
Review Created: 07/14/2014 03:31 PM
BRENT L. in Tukwila, WA on 07/12/2014
Honest and Fast
Very honest and fast. They did everything they could to keep costs of my repair to a minimal. Very impressed/
Sales Date: 07/11/2014
Review Created: 07/12/2014 09:13 AM
LIANE C. in Seattle, WA on 07/08/2014
From the moment we walked in everyone was very helpful and answered our questions in a straightforward manner.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 07/07/2014
Review Created: 07/08/2014 02:13 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Feeling Dissapointed
I bought 2012 CRV certified pre-owned. After I went home, I found a small crack in the windshield glass. I went back to Lynwood Honda, but they did not fix it. They promised they will fix if the crack grows, they will replace. Until then, I need to live with this crack. It's a small crack, but my excitement of getting my new car disappeared. I don't feel like buying a new car from them the next time.
Sales Date: 07/05/2014
Review Created: 07/08/2014 08:35 AM
Lars and Keith
Felt well taken care of. They understood our situation and helped us. Thank you. U guys r the best
Sales Date: 07/05/2014
Review Created: 07/07/2014 03:58 PM
Recommended?
No games and very helpful
I have twins on the way and I needed a car quickly that would fit my whole family and I was on a very tight budget. Lars the sales associate I worked with was very accommodating, and didn't try to push anything that I couldn't afford. He and the manager were honest about what they could offer me and worked with me until we found a car that fit my needs and was within my budget. I left with a car that day and I am very pleased with my purchase. I will definitely be a returning customer.
Vehicle: DAIMLER CHRYSLER PACIFICA
Sales Date: 07/06/2014
Review Created: 07/07/2014 02:41 PM
The staff
The team you have at Lynnwood Honda is great. Our sales person was very knowledgeable and personable. He went the extra mile by driving to Bellingham before work to get just the color I wanted for my new car.
Sales Date: 06/30/2014
Review Created: 07/02/2014 08:12 AM
Purchased 2014 Civic
This weekend I purchased a 2014 Civic. This is the 4th car I have purchased from Lynwood Honda. They are great! Everyone was so helpful and there was no high pressure to buy. To top it off the service department is also top notch.
Sales Date: 06/28/2014
Review Created: 07/01/2014 11:15 AM
Recommended?
Staff who know what they are doing
I liked this dealership as soon as we walked in. Danny Hook was the first contact and made sure we were well cared for over the several days we were considering buying. Despite an unusually long process - due to things beyond any of our control - Danny took his time to be sure we did not feel abandoned or left waiting. Lawrence was efficient and found us a loan rate that beat our Credit Union Rate. This dealership is top-notch
Sales Date: 06/27/2014
Review Created: 06/30/2014 07:57 PM
great people
A little slow with the paper work but no high pressure sales. Our sales person was very courteous and able.
Sales Date: 06/24/2014
Review Created: 06/28/2014 09:57 AM
ROBERT E. on 06/27/2014
Great products and Service
Tom Parks was fantastic. When I emailed him about maybe looking at a lease, he made me a personalized video. Great touch!
Sales Date: 06/26/2014
Review Created: 06/27/2014 02:14 PM
NICHOLAS S. on 06/27/2014
Salesman
No pressure from Salesman very professional
Sales Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/27/2014 11:51 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message