Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (5602)

rating 4.7255599rating 4.7255599rating 4.7255599rating 4.7255599rating 4.7255599

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Recommended?
i would never shop anywhere else!
The most trustworthy car dealership around and I've been to quite a few. They are pleasant and honest. There is never a 'scummy car salesman' feel to it. It's a nice facility that feels like home.
Sales Date: 04/11/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015 02:26 PM
WEI L. in Seattle, WA on 04/13/2015
Really Nice guys
Tom Park is a really nice guy and help me discount a lot.
Sales Date: 04/11/2015
Review Created: 04/13/2015 02:31 PM
Felt no Pressure
Felt no Pressure
Sales Date: 04/02/2015
Review Created: 04/13/2015 10:10 AM
Our 3rd Honda from here
We have owned 4 Hondas in 30+ years, and have purchased 3 of them here. The other was purchased in Yakima where we live, but for this most recent car, Lynnwood Honda had the car we wanted, friendly customer service from all staff, and a pretty smooth transaction all around. I'd give 5 stars except for a little bit of pressure right at the end with some added expenses we were not expecting. We don't have any regrets, however, and would absolutely recommend Lynnwood Honda to our friends.
Sales Date: 04/01/2015
Review Created: 04/11/2015 06:55 PM
Happy Customers!
Everyone is helpful and friendly, from the woman who answers the phone, to the Maintenance Personnel, to the Sales Reps. to the Business Executives.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 04/06/2015
Review Created: 04/09/2015 10:45 PM
DALE H. in Bellevue, WA on 04/07/2015
easy
beth was helpful and pro
Sales Date: 04/06/2015
Review Created: 04/07/2015 02:32 PM
Recommended?
The effort made to communicate...
Much effort was made to make the process clear and understandable.
Sales Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 04/04/2015 01:54 PM
Great Customer Service!
I recently purchased a new vehicle at Lynnwood Honda. The customer service I received from salesman Tom Park was exceptional. He rocked! Literally...while we were waiting for paperwork to be completed, Tom went home, grabbed his guitar, made up a song about my shopping experience, and sang/played the song for me and my husband. He made a generally boring process much more entertaining!
Sales Date: 03/07/2015
Review Created: 04/02/2015 08:13 PM
Recommended?
Great service with a great product
We had the opportunity to work with Mark when we purchased our new car. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend asking for him if you're looking for a car. We always go to Lynnwood Honda for anything car related, they have the best service!
Sales Date: 03/27/2015
Review Created: 04/01/2015 07:00 PM
LISA D. in Kirkland, WA on 04/01/2015
Great service and transparency
I really appreciated the transparency regarding pricing and options.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 03/28/2015
Review Created: 04/01/2015 04:08 PM
Recommended?
Experienced the difference through care and excellence
This is the second time I've gone to Lynnwood Honda, and their saying of 'Experience the difference" still holds true. Which is why I've come back to them and will again.
Sales Date: 02/10/2015
Review Created: 04/01/2015 09:42 AM
Recommended?
Great experience. Mark Baker is wonderful. He is knowledgable, patient and detail oriented. We explored every option available to us so that our final decision was relatively easy
Sales Date: 03/29/2015
Review Created: 04/01/2015 09:34 AM
New Vehicle Buying
New car sales staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating. Test drives were great, no pushiness. Like any good retailer they will initially hit you with max pricing but they also understand the market and competition and are willing to negotiate for serious buyers. Paperwork, processing and vehicle prep were relatively quick even on a busy weekend.
Vehicle: HONDA SPORT
Sales Date: 03/28/2015
Review Created: 03/31/2015 07:30 AM
Perfect dealer, John Chung
Great experience, saved time, kind explaination
Sales Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/31/2015 01:10 AM
JANIE N. in Seattle, WA on 03/27/2015
Friendly Staff
Great group of employees! I was treated well through the entire buying process. Highly recommend Steve Deehring!
Sales Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/27/2015 03:36 PM
KYLE PATTERSON IS GREAT.
CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE.
Vehicle: ACURA TL
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 03/13/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 12:28 AM
Demaray McDonald creates trust
We shopped for and bought a 2009 Camry Hybrid at Lynnwood Honda with a lot of miles on it. I had it inspected at Magic Toyota. "Dee", made it easy to go through the steps I needed to be comfortable with the purchase. He's a friend now I would recommend to others. The only problem we had was how long it took(once the Toyota pre-sale inspection was completed)for the finance manager to get to us for the paperwork. I believe it was most of 3 hours before we got to his desk. We were planning to go to a Chinese restaurant at 7:30P after the purchase was complete. Dee overheard me and brought me and my wife his teriaki dinner(without talking to us because we would have felt guilty about eating his meal). We demolished it at 8:30 without a pang of guilt, because our restaurant was now closed.
Dee relates to people without pretense or bravado; he's a real person, rare these days. Bob Jeffers & Jennell Martin
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Sales Date: 03/16/2015
Review Created: 03/20/2015 09:48 PM
Recommended?
Lots of great certified inventory, and nice sales people. It's also very convenient and close to where I live.
I had a little but of run around on a few occasions whIke trying to find my vehicle. I worked with four different sales people. Everyone was nice, but it seemed like the right hand couldn't adequately communicate with the left hand. In the end, I purchased the vehicle I had been searching for, but it took a lot of persistence on my part which wasn't ideal.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 03/17/2015
Review Created: 03/20/2015 11:44 AM
Excellent service!
I purchased a Honda Civic from Jennifer at Lynnwood Honda last week, and had an extremely positive experience all around. Jennifer and the Lynnwood Honda team were both friendly and professional -- not at all pushy, which was really refreshing after the experiences I've had at other dealerships. The attention to detail and desire to make sure I went home with a purchase that was right for me and my budget was very much appreciated. Thank you - I love my new car!
Sales Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/19/2015 01:10 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message