Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (5029)

rating 4.7275074rating 4.7275074rating 4.7275074rating 4.7275074rating 4.7275074

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Time spent well
While a very long experience, we love our new car.
Vehicle: HONDA CRV
Sales Date: 12/13/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014 05:37 PM
Paul was great
Paul Ligman was great to work with on our purchase. Personable but not pushy.
Sales Date: 12/13/2014
Review Created: 12/15/2014 04:30 PM
Great to deal with
Bobby bent over backwards to find us the right car at the right price. No pressure, just an easy going sale.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 12/12/2014
Review Created: 12/15/2014 04:13 PM
Recommended?
Easiest car I've purchased.
Paul Ligman listened to what I wanted, and I walked out with the car I wanted.
Sales Date: 12/03/2014
Review Created: 12/11/2014 05:44 PM
Recommended?
I bought a used car from here. I have always had bad experiences buying cars, but Honda was very reassuring and offered just talented service. Tyler was my salesman and worked really hard to get the deal right. Marcus also was really helpful too. He helped answer questions on the mechanics of the car. Just a great experience. I would definitely recommend Lynnwood Honda.
Sales Date: 12/08/2014
Review Created: 12/09/2014 11:42 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
Picking up car a disaster
We bought a new FIT. Everything was smooth until pickup. Nothing was ready, paperwork not ready, car not prepared or cleaned, inability to correct paperwork. It took 2 1/2 hours with us about to "walk." Lots of apologies and people pitched in to get things done but it doesn't erase a bad beginning. Hoping for good servicing of the car.
Sales Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 12/08/2014 09:53 AM
Great service and response
Jordan Barnes was very helpful with providing us the facts needed to complete our purchase
Vehicle: HONDA CRV
Sales Date: 11/28/2014
Review Created: 12/07/2014 09:14 PM
Awesome Service!
I was blown away by the service I was given at Lynnwood Honda. Even with me working at another dealership, I would continue my service with them. So thankful for their help.
Review Created: 12/05/2014 04:26 PM
A good experience.
Thanks to Mark Baker the buying process was comfortable and even fun. Tammy did a great job with the paperwork process. I love my new Fit !
Review Created: 12/03/2014 06:40 PM
Excellent, professional salesperson.
Jordan was superb.
Review Created: 12/03/2014 04:11 PM
Recommended?
Car buying the way it ought to be
Responsive, courteous and professional staff. A lot of the leg work was done over the phone and through email, all very efficiently. The remaining items of the process carried out at the dealership were equally professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a new Honda.
Sales Date: 11/29/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 08:09 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
HANS L. in Edmonds, WA on 12/02/2014
Ridiculously Ridiculous
After coming in two days prior and passing on an offer, we came back to accept the offer for a new lease. We had spent two hours there previously and it was like we'd never been there before; they had trouble finding our information and then we spent 4 hours the second time. The worst part is that they didn't want to honor the offer, especially annoying since we've been lease customers since 2000. The reasons for not wanting to honor their offer ranged from 'well, now it's the beginning of the month' to 'oh it was Black Friday (we were in on Saturday). We felt insulted.
Review Created: 12/02/2014 06:37 PM
New Lease
Deal was made over the phone and carried out efficiently on the day of my visit
Sales Date: 11/28/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 11:57 AM
Friendly customer service
I had a great buying experience here. Friendly service and the salesmen were not pushy at all and were willing to negotiate with me to make a good deal. I left with a great car and felt like I was taken care of.
Sales Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 12/01/2014 11:56 PM
FLORA D. on 11/26/2014
helpful and friendly
Everything went smoothly and staff was friendly. Jordan and others put some though into my financing of the car, to give me my best option for my goals, which is a loan to help rebuild my credit, without being punished with an interest rate that is too high. Today, no buyers remorse, I am enjoying the smooth ride.
Sales Date: 11/25/2014
Review Created: 11/26/2014 05:23 PM
Recommended?
No high pressure, lots of information, and patience.
We had a fantastic experience from the sales aspect all the way through finance. Walked in with a list of things we wanted in a vehicle and were shown several vehicles side by side. Invited to test drive all of them. Sales staff was super knowledgeable and able to answer my questions. Decided on a vehicle and the price negotiation was less than 15 minutes with both parties feeling that we had reached a fair price. I would not hesitate to purchase from Lynnwood Honda again.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 11/22/2014
Review Created: 11/26/2014 09:01 AM
BRIAN G. in Bothell, WA on 11/26/2014
Best Car Buying Experience
For a number of reasons I have purchased 3 Hondas in as many years. This time was my first experience with Lynnwood Honda. All I can say is I have never had such a painless experience purchasing a car... ever. Tyler was helpful and thorough in the process of the answering all my questions during the "hunt" and made sure to call me a few days later to make sure I didn't have more questions. I made the decision to buy from him after doing my homework and at the negotiating table (of which there was very little negotiating due to the fact that they worked with me on everything) was pleased to discover that I could get the car I wanted for well below what other Honda dealers were charging. To make matters better, Aryan (sp?) in finance was incredibly efficient and helpful with an obvious love for people that made it a pleasure to work with him.
My thanks go out to the Tyler and Aryan for making this the best auto buying experience I have ever had.
Sales Date: 11/24/2014
Review Created: 11/26/2014 08:18 AM
professional dealership
go to Lynwood Honda and ask for Mark Baker, you will be very pleasantly surprised.
Sales Date: 11/22/2014
Review Created: 11/25/2014 07:48 PM
AMIT R. in Seattle, WA on 11/25/2014
Quick and professional
Gabe, Steve and Marcus are amazing to work with.
Sales Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/25/2014 05:01 PM
Very nice experience with Mark
Highly recommend working with Mark Baker at Lynnwood Honda. We went in with a plan, a budget, and lots of questions, and he helped us through it all, while still making sure we stayed as close to our budget as possible. Experience was fairly stress-free, very minimal hard selling, and overall very easy. We're very excited to own our very first new car!
Sales Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/25/2014 03:57 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message