Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4469)

rating 4.7349428rating 4.7349428rating 4.7349428rating 4.7349428rating 4.7349428

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
PAUL M. in Seattle, WA on 09/10/2014
Friendly, no hassle, good information.
We have been dealing with Lynnwood Honda for roughly 20 years now. We like the way they sell and service cars. There is no hassle and the sales people are friendly and go out of their way to make us feel welcome. Service people only fix what is necessary and don't push other repairs that we don't know about. We love the CR-V we had for ten years and so far love the new 2014 CR-V. Thank You Honda.
Sales Date: 09/04/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014 11:03 AM
PAUL W W. on 09/09/2014
Awesome Customer Service!
Buying a car is scary but John Chung and Keith Hager made it an enjoyable experience. Not to mention we got an awesome deal on our pre-owned Accord. They were willing to work with us to keep us close to the budget my wife and I agreed upon before vehicle shopping. I will definitely go back to Lynnwood Honda the next time we need to purchase another car. They really do care about their customers.
Sales Date: 09/08/2014
Review Created: 09/09/2014 04:07 PM
They listen to your needs and are not pushy!
Beth was great. I had a very tight line and needs. She listened, and made things happen!
Sales Date: 09/06/2014
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 09/06/2014
Review Created: 09/08/2014 06:00 PM
Recommended?
The sales dept. offered me a great price on a new Accord.
Beth & Mike were great!
Review Created: 09/04/2014 04:11 PM
Tyler Zellmer is awesome!
Very knowledgeable, helpful and straightforward. It was my first car purchase and he was very patient with how indecisive I was and I never felt like he was trying to manipulate me. He made me feel comfortable and I love my new car!!!!!!!!!
Sales Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/03/2014 07:17 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
CHRISTINE D. on 09/03/2014
Dependable customer service time after time
We have bought 6 Honda's in the family since 1984 from Lynnwood Honda. Last week we were assisted by Tyler and he did a great job.
Review Created: 09/03/2014 07:09 PM
JESSICA H. on 09/03/2014
sales team are good real people
I did not feel like I was being haggled or swindled. It was a very straight forward sale and I really appreciate that.
Vehicle: MERCURY MARINER
Sales Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/03/2014 02:31 PM
MERRILEE G. on 09/03/2014
Sales rep...Rick Fonceca
Rick Fonceca was great. Very easy to deal with and helpful; no pressure sales or rush at all. I will recommend Rick to friends and family.
Sales Date: 08/31/2014
Review Created: 09/03/2014 10:02 AM
Lars Coleman
I came to Lynnwood Honda because of Lars Coleman and my trust in him. I would recommend Lars to everyone with the highest confidence.
Sales Date: 08/30/2014
Review Created: 09/02/2014 03:54 PM
new car dealer
Our last car was from Lynnwood Honda; we have always had good service with them. John Chung had a very nice way about him; he was very knowledgeable; answered questions thoroughly and did not pressure us. Good sales person.
Review Created: 08/30/2014 08:02 PM
APRIL A P. on 08/30/2014
Friendly, Helpful People
I can not say enough good things about the Lynnwood Honda Dealership. They were so helpful in scheduling my test drive, getting just the right car for me, and getting me through the sale processes. They've also be very helpful with questions I've had and keeping in touch with me to make sure I'm loving my car and that everything is going well. I highly recommend them!
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
Sales Date: 08/27/2014
Review Created: 08/30/2014 02:54 PM
TED A J. in Edmonds, WA on 08/29/2014
I bought a 2012 honda
I appreciated the "no pressure" salesmanship and the helpfulness of the sales man. He helped me make the decision seemingly recognizing what I could afford. I love my car!
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Sales Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/29/2014 12:35 PM
Recommended?
Great people to work with
This is our second time purchasing here, and our third vehicle from Lynnwood Honda. Both times have been great experiences and their staff is very easy to talk to, not pushy and will go out of their way to help you out.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD HYBRID
Sales Date: 08/26/2014
Review Created: 08/28/2014 04:26 PM
friendly and efficient service
Went in to lease a car on a national program. No games, no gimmicks, no add-ons, and no rigamarole. Fast and efficient service, got the deal I wanted, and left with the car that day.
Sales Date: 08/26/2014
Review Created: 08/28/2014 02:08 PM
the new guy was good!
Another good "sales-helper" made the lease work quickly & well. (Also a nice new color Accord...)
Sales Date: 08/25/2014
Review Created: 08/26/2014 10:10 PM
TRINA MARIE N. on 08/25/2014
Great cars, outstanding service
We recently purchased a used Honda Fit from Lynnwood Honda. Their prices were competitive and they had just what we were looking for. It had been a while since we had purchased a vehicle, but Tom Park made the experience fun and easy. There was no high pressure sales pitch, or creepy sales dude vibe. While we were waiting for financing and final paperwork, Tom even entertained us with a song on his guitar, which was silly, but unique. I don't know how the rest of the sales team is, but we'd certainly recommend Tom Park at Lynnwood Honda.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 10:23 PM
ERIC E. in Seattle, WA on 08/25/2014
Buying a new Honda
Great experience - Vern is a great person to deal with - no pressure and great product knowledge
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Sales Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 02:09 PM
Recommended?
Great service and great people!
The staff at Lynnwood Honda did an excellent job of taking care of me and my Pilot! Thank you.
Vehicle: JEEP WRANGLER
Sales Date: 08/20/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 02:22 PM
Recommended?
The best car buying experience ever
Tom Parks and Keith Hagar at Lynnwood Honda made buying a car a very pleasant experience. I felt listened to, was shown options that fit my needs, and purchased a preowned car at a great value. I would highly recommend Lynnwood Honda if you are in the market for either a new or preowned vehicle.
Sales Date: 08/16/2014
Review Created: 08/18/2014 09:27 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message