Review for M G Enterprises
Steven H. on 11/23/2015
"Trusted Service"
This is not the first review that I have written for MG Enterprises. Since experiences can vary from service call to service call, I like to provide feedback on an individual service. As such, this review is specific to a recent service. What pleases me most about MG Enterprises is the level of trust I have developed with regard to the quality of work and service provided. Mike takes his time to explain exactly what work was provided, but more importantly he will take the time to discuss and demonstrate what service you may need down the road. He provides truthful statements about what you can wait on, and what should be prioritized accordingly. The workmanship is top-notch. I've never had a problem with any of the work performed, and have always had positive results. I would never hesitate to recommend Mike and MG Enterprises. They are truly a service-oriented business at very competitive prices.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 11/20/2015
Review Created: 11/23/2015 10:07 AM
Mike G. at M G Enterprises responded on 12/11/2015

Thank you for the great Review!!! Happy Holidays!