Kimberly S. on 08/19/2017
"The mechanics are excellent."
I think that the mechanics are the best that you can get. They really know what they're doing!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 06:30 AM
Chris B. on 08/01/2017
"Wonderful Service and people"
Please support this wonderful local business. Family owned.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 07:38 AM
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for your support. As a family owned business we feel that great clients like you are family as well!

Garrison M. on 07/25/2017
"Friendly and Helpful"
After my car broke down the mechanics at Marco's managed to save my transmission (on short notice) for a little while longer right before a long road trip home, then called me to make sure I was safe and that the car made the trip. I was very pleased and happy with the service.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Review Created: 07/25/2017 08:05 AM
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Garrison, We appreciate your review and choosing us to try to help you. We hope you get alot more time out of your transmission . We try to give our customers the best service and recommendations we can . Good luck and hope you have a great summer

Jeanne D. on 07/25/2017
Jeanne said they were excellent.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Andrea S. on 07/25/2017
Andrea said Chris is always up front with her about the prices and how long will take. He also gives her options and delivers the vehicle on time.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Sam O. on 07/22/2017
Sam said this business always does an excellent job, they provide great service and he trusts them.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank You  Sam for the review. It is our pleasure . Our customers trust is very important to us.

Lauren H. on 07/19/2017
Spoke with Jessie. He said the technicians were professional, courteous and timely.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Lauren for the review. We have been taking care of Jessie's and his families cars for years . I hope we can add you and your car to one of our best family of customers. Loved talking to you and Jessie at Chris & Michelle's wedding and hope to see you soon.

Michael M. on 07/13/2017
"Excellent Service/Customer Service"
Would recommend Marco Motors over any other Mechanic. Truly respect there customers. Full detail. Fully explains issues with your vehicles and your options...

Thank you!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 09:11 PM
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Michael for your review, We strive to do the best on every car. We try to study and attend classes and keep up with our education on evry car so we can explain issues and recommendations to our customers . So they can have their cars last. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you.

Phil L. on 07/13/2017
Phil said the business is excellent.
Vehicle: Volvo XC70
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Phil for your review . And we appreciate your patronage over the years. Have a great summer .

Troy M. on 07/07/2017
Troy said they always do a good job. He has used this business for 21 years.
Vehicle: Infiniti Q45
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Troy for the review. We try to do the best on every vehicle. And we appreciate your patronage over the last 20 years.
And always love catching up with you

Nicole H. on 07/07/2017
Nicole said the employees at this business were nice.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Nicole, We appreciate all our customers and want to treat them with respect and honesty about their vehicle up keep. Always love seeing you and Derek and the rest of your family.
Have a great rest of the summer. And again congradulations on you and Derek getting Married. You two are a great young couple.

Margarita G. on 07/05/2017
"Excellent "
Great job on my BMW
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 08:05 PM
Michael R. on 06/29/2017
"Excellent Service at a Fair Price"
I own and still regularly drive and haul boats with a now "classic" 1989 Volvo 240 Wagon. The existence of this car in its current excellent shape has always depended on Marco Motors. It has had two owners and Chris and David took over servicing it in 1991. They bought it from the first owner and sold it to me somewhere before 2000. I also bring my Smart for Two car around for some service, which means these guys are up on the latest in tech as well as Volvos of all ages. They get to know you and your car and do what's needed when it's needed. I recommend them highly. In fact, there are few services in the modern world that I do have this level of trust in.
Vehicle: Volvo 240
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 05:39 AM
Charles R. on 06/27/2017
"Best mechanics in town"
It is hard to put into words how unbelievably fantastic I feel Marco Motors is. I feel extremely fortunate that they are the ones who tend my vehicles.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 04:41 AM
Joseph K. on 06/21/2017
Joseph said this business is always prompt and they provide good service.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you Joe. We appreciate your business and we try to provide the best service possible

Justin S. on 06/21/2017
Justin said he is a very long time customer of this business and everything went as expected with his service.
Vehicle: Hummer H2

We appreciate you and your entire families business. Thank You Justin

Joanne F. on 06/21/2017
Joanne said this business is always very nice and they gave a good explanation about the work that was performed.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you Joanne. We appreciate your business and try to spend the time necessary to explain and address all concerns.

Robert K. on 06/21/2017
Robert said this business did a good diagnostic and they repaired his vehicle efficiently.
Vehicle: Volvo 850
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/06/2017

Thank You Robert for your many years of loyalty and we try to diagnose and repair your car in a timely fashion . So it is back in your hands

Eric A. on 06/15/2017
Eric said the repairs were done in a timely manner. The communication was good.
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you Eric, We try to address all cocerns promptly . We appreciate your business

Thomas H. on 06/14/2017
"Service is spectacular"
I recently went in for a simple oil change and Chris called me to make sure my car's service history was on track. Even though previous service was performed by the dealer, he wanted to make sure everything was up-to-date. There were a couple things missing in the history report(i.e. plugs and air filter replacement). Rather than charge me unnecessarily, he suggested I call the dealer and ask that they review their records. It turned out that I had this work performed and it was not reflected clearly on my history report. Chris told me he would add this to their records and no additional work was required. It's was nice to know that Marco Motors was more interested in finding out the history of my car's maintenance rather than charge me for something that was not required. I will surely use them as my family mechanic moving forward.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 07:59 AM
Chris & D. at Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/24/2017

We appreciate you deciding to give us the oppurtunity to service your car. We try to get to know the Customer's needs and try to get to know your vehicle so we can recommend services and repairs so we can  keep your car safe and running at its best for many years to come.