Review for Maz-Tech Automotive
Thomas S. on 05/08/2016
"Excellent and timely service with great communication regarding my specific requests "
I had blown #3 sparkplug on a 2002 Ford f150 4x4 Supercrew w/ 5.4L engine and wanted to do a TimeSert steel insert on the aluminum head. Also requested Motorcraft COP and sparkplug instead of NAPA equivalents. Original estimate given covered a different brand insert and a NAPA COP and plug. They were missing one of the tools for the TimeSert tool kit but were able to borrow it and informed me of the change in labor hours and price of insert. TimeSert is 5 step process thus 2 hrs labor instead of 1.5 hrs with the other insert. They were also able to get the Motorcraft COP and sparkplug for same price as the NAPA ones. Excellent service and communication throughout this experience and I was given info relative to the labor change before work was started. I believe they provide rides if necessary, but I did not need them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup