McCullough Auto Care & Towing

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for McCullough Auto Care & Towing
Gregory H R. on 10/22/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"General Motors SPO Clerk-Retired"
I have received nothing but the best service, friendliest reception and professionalism from McCullough Auto Car Care. I get service above and beyond exceptional on each and every visit.I appreciate consistent service. I had just lost my mother, Eric McCullough could not have been more attentive, respectful or helpful. I was at the last quarter of my warranty when he amazed me with aspects of the warranty even I had glossed over. Rental car, towing, deductible, etc. etc. I had planned on spending the day in the shop. I spent 20 minutes waiting when a rental car company came to pick me up. I was able to finish making the arrangements for the upcoming home-going of mother. I sad day say plenty of Sunshine this day. I highly recommend McCullough Auto Care because they CARE for more than the Car. The sign in the window says it all, " Good mechanics are not expensive; they are PRICELESS.
Service Date: 10/12/2015