McCullough Auto Care & Towing

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for McCullough Auto Care & Towing
Christopher P. on 09/21/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bad Service"
I have benn going to Mc cullough for 2 years now. When I 1st brought my car to them, although expensive they would fix the issue. About 6weeks ago i brought my car to them to fix the radiator, since then I have had to go to them once a week for the past 6weeks to get the problem fixed and still no resolve.. The last time i went ( for the same issue) They said it was a hode, and they would call me when the part came in, it's been a week and i have not gotta so much as a letter. I give up, I will be taking my car somewhere else.
Service Date: 08/15/2011
Review Created: 09/21/2011 03:58 AM
Eric M. at McCullough Auto Care & Towing responded on 10/06/2011
We have contacted Christopher recently about this problem. After diagnosing the problem with his car, we ordered the needed hose. While waiting on delivery, he needed his car to get to work. We were under the impression that he would be returning at his earliest convenience, while he thought we would be calling him. Since speaking with Christopher, we have extended our apology for the miscommunication and have offered to have him come in so that we can help him resolve this matter.