McCullough Auto Care & Towing

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for McCullough Auto Care & Towing
DEMETRIUS S. on 11/27/2011
"Oil Change"
Things started off a bit rocky but ended very well. Upon entry, I was not greeted immediately and was told, that someone you be with me in a moment. I waited about 5-10 minutes before deciding to leave as I got outside and made it to the car, someone apologized and informed me that they would be able to see me now.

I explained to them that I needed an oil change. I was informed that my car operated better with synthetic and also informed that my tires needed balancing and that there was a screw in my tire (that explained the low tire pressure signal, I kept getting regardless of how much air I placed in my tires). Although, they took longer to service my car than expected, I am sure its due to the attentive service they paid to my vehicle's needs. I wound up spending a lot more than anticipated, but it was worth it as they were professional and attentive.

I has been one day since my oil change, but I can already tell the difference in my car's ride.

I will return.