Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque

Review for Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque
Verified Customer on 12/05/2016
"Great customer service"
The service department made the switch easy, and gave me more confidence than I have had in a service department in the past. before i gave the same description of what was wrong with my car, and the other dealership had no idea and basically told me I didn't know what I was looking at. Not Jon, he knew right away and confirmed it with testing. I will continue to take my car in to your service department confident I will be getting the best possible service.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/23/2016
Service Type: Maintenance
Review Created: 12/05/2016 01:08 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time for fill out the survey, I am glad you enjoyed your experience with McGrath Hyundai!!

Kevin Krogman
Parts and Service Manager
563-587-4345

Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 02/02/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill the survey out for us, we apprecaite the feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kevin Krogman