SCOTT P. on 04/25/2016
"Transfer case noise not fixed."
Was told the transfer case is just noisy and may need to be replaced after the bushing replaced to make the noise go away. My question is why is the transfer case noisy only after it goes over a bump and not when the car is riding on a smooth road? That's what made me think it was the CV joint that needed to be replaced. I'm still under the impression something along those lines makes more sense than just saying I have a loud transfer case. This is after my repair was done and bill paid. I told them up front my thoughts and they disagreed and the issue isn't fixed and I'm not getting a new transfer case if it's only noisy after bumps until I take my foot off the gas.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 04/22/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 07:19 AM
Chris H., Owner at Metric Auto Works responded on 04/25/2016

Scott,
I am sorry that we did not correctly diagnose and repair the noise on your BMW. I would like an opportunity to make this right for you. Please let me know what I can do to correct this situation. I will also try to reach out to you by phone.

Chris Huntington
Owner
651-228-9840
ED M. on 09/13/2015
"I like everyone there but!!!!!!"
I really like the guys there and they fixed one problem with my Porsche, but got it home and the other problem is still there. Bringing it back, 4 trips at 80 miles.
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Service Date: 08/28/2015
Review Created: 09/13/2015 08:14 PM
Chris H., Owner at Metric Auto Works responded on 09/14/2015

Ed,
Sorry that we did not get the other problem fixed correctly. We will do whatever it takes to make it right. Thank you for your continued trust.

Chris Huntington
Owner
651-228-9840
John S. on 05/21/2015
John said he was not happy with his overall experience. He believed there was a final agreement on the service price for the all the repairs he asked for including the oil service. The total cost of the service repair was more than he understood and there was a miscommunication between him and the facility. The overall quality of work was good. He would not recommend this business for reasons already stated.
Vehicle: BMW X5