GRACE H. on 07/27/2017
"Always prepared to help"
Not only did I wake up to a flat tire but also my husband was out of town. Mr. John promptly repaired my car with no problem. I appreciated his concern for my situation. I have always received great service!
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 07:25 AM
John H. at Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 07/30/2017

Thank you for the great review, hope you have a great weekend

JOHN SR. H. on 07/26/2017
"oil & lube repairs"
great fast service
Vehicle: Cadillac XLR
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 08:15 AM
FRED R. on 07/22/2017
"Honest and friendly service. "
I needed a safety inspection on my Toyota and a neighbor had recommended Mobile tune up on Keith Harrow. I have mistaken this for a Comcast/ infinity service center since there are so many cable TV vehicles.
I went in at lunch time and the technician was apologetic that it would take 30 minutes since they were over the lunch time. I told him no problem, since that is what it takes most places.
The inspection was complete in 25 minutes and although it passes, he did explain that wiper blades could be changed for peak performance and that one tire was near the tread limit and would most likely need changing this year. Both of these items were on my to change list.
The facility is neat and clean and visitor friendly. A woman came in with a "check engine light" on and asked how much to repair. The technician took his code tester and did a free driveway read out check and discussed the problem with her husband on the phone. This is a place that I would have my wife visit with car trouble if I am out of town! Auto repair is an area where you need to trust your provider and I witnessed the most honest treatment to this woman.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 08:04 AM
John H. at Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 07/30/2017

Thank you for the great review Fred, hope to see you for your next auto needs

ROWENA M. on 07/16/2017
"Great customer service!"
John and David are very personable and knowledgeable.
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 11:11 PM
Michael R. on 07/13/2017
Michael said he had his vehicle towed to their facility on Monday and he didn't hear from them until Friday. They had his vehicle for 10 days for a fuel problem. He heard from them once during the time his vehicle was there. He would not recommend them because the communication was horrible and they couldn't keep their word.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
John H. at Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 07/30/2017

Michael, we do apologize for any misunderstandings you may have experienced with Mobile Tune Up. Please know it is our goal to make sure our customers are back in their vehicles as soon as possible and that they are satisfied.

Please note that our records do reflect the following ( There were only 3 FULL work days ; the rest of the days contain either pending customer approval or non business hours for Mobile Tune Up.)

Monday July 3rd - Your vehicle was delivered at our shop via your towing truck choice not affiliated with our facility. After a visual inspection we were required to speak with you in reference to what we found. We called the phone number you provided us with ,we were unable to speak with you, we had no option but to leave a voicemail.

Tuesday July 4th - Mobile Tune Up was closed.

Wednesday July 5th - You called Mobile Tune Up to inquire about your vehicle, we informed you of the voicemail left on July 3rd , you proceeded to inform us that you had not checked your voicemail. You then provided us with a verbal approval to further diagnose your vehicle by inspecting the fuel system.

Wednesday July 5th - We called you back to inform you that after further diagnostics, we found melted wiring on the sending unit pigtail. We were unsuccessful at speaking with you , we then left a voicemail.

Thursday July6th - You called back and informed us that the issue we found on July 5th was a previous part you had installed on your own and were going to inquire if what you had purchased would still be under warranty.

Friday July 7th - You called back and instructed us to replace the issue found on July 5th with our supplied parts.

Monday July 10th - Vehicle repairs were being completed throughout the day.

Tuesday July 11th - We called to inform you that your vehicle was ready to be picked up.

We do wish you the best!

Humberto G. on 07/12/2017
Humberto said everything was really good with the business.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
Kelli C. on 06/26/2017
Kelli said this business did an excellent job.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017
JOSEPH H. on 06/22/2017
"Oil change and Inspection"
Requested service completed in a very timely manner.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 04:53 AM
Delani S. on 06/15/2017
Delani said this business was professional and they were diligent in what they were doing.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017
Richard W. on 06/09/2017
Richard said the staff at this business works on his fleet vehicles and they do a good job. He would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017
Jennifer G. on 05/26/2017
Jennifer said they are friendly and quick.
Vehicle: Chevrolet SS
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017
LAURA K. on 05/24/2017
"As usual, impressed with their efficiency, quality and honesty!"
Awesome!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 06:22 AM
ADAN R. on 05/21/2017
"Mobiletunup "
I will continue to take my vehicles here. Theses guys fix what really needs to be fixed with your vehicle. Took my truck to the dealer for a diagnosis came out all kinds of things that needed to be done. Took my truck to Mobiletunup and they fixed what needed to be fixed. Saved me money and my truck is running like it is brand new. BEST mechanic shop in all Houston!!!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 07:11 AM
Marcus T. on 05/17/2017
Marcus said they've done it promptly and he already recommended this business.
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
CARMAN R. on 05/13/2017
"Battery"
They're honest and do good work
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 04:39 AM
JAMES S. on 05/11/2017
"Kia Sorrento"
I have always found you all to be efficient, honest, and very reasonable. Thanks for another great job!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 06:16 AM
Tim T. on 05/10/2017
Tim said the staff at this business was very friendly. He would like to thank them for their service.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 2500 HD
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017
LAURA K. on 05/09/2017
"Great Service"
Always great service from John and David. Had oil change and wipers replaced.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 08:36 PM
MARK H. on 04/28/2017
"the people who work there"
excellent service as usual
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 03:48 AM
Natalie B. on 04/26/2017
Natalie said this business tells her the truth. They are the best.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition