CG
CHERISSA G.
11/19/2018
Very reliable
Highly recommended to everyone.

TI
TYRONE I.
11/12/2018
I went in with an electrical problem on my 1999 Honda Accord, the guys there quickly diagnosed and resolved the issue. Right to the point no up-sale of any kind. Great experience all around.

HS
HECOTOR S.
11/07/2018
Work quality
Great experience. First time customet and will be coming back

KV
KELLY V.
Mazda CX-7
11/06/2018
The Mobile Tune Up and Repair Team are quick and efficient. They scheduled me in last minute and fixed the problem in just one day. They are kind, hospitable and I was very happy with their service. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

AL B.
10/26/2018
Review, Moble Tune Up and Repair
The owner, John...and his counter man....David are very knowledgeable and professional. They have never failed to provide the quality of service I expect, and at the right price. My family and I take all our vehicles there when they need service and will continue to do so. I would highly recommend them, in fact that is how I came to be a customer...I have a friend who has been taking their cars there for a long time and they never disappoint.

TERRY B.
Honda Accord Crosstour
10/24/2018
Nice facility. Friendly people.
Great and timely service

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/25/2018
Mobile tune up always makes repairs quickly and at a very competitive price.

BD
BIJAY D.
Nissan Quest
09/13/2018
Dependable service at reasonable price
It is always fun to see and talk with David and John at Mobile Tuneup. I live in nearby neighborhood, drop off our cars for oil change and inspection whenever needed. I have learned so much about vehicles from these fellas, the reality not the gimmicks.

HS
HELBERT S.
Kia Sorento
08/16/2018
Car Service
Mobile tune up is a trustworthy service center. Very up front with their charges and no hidden charges are attached to your bill. They will let you know what the issue is and they will not add anything that does not need to be fixed. I have been a customer of mobile tune since 2008 and They have never let me down.
John H. from Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for the great review Helbert!

Jenny K.
07/13/2018
Great service and reasonable pricing
John and his guys have the best service in town! They know your name when you walk in and bend over backwards to get what you need when you need it at a fair price! I highly recommend Mobile Tune Up.

CHRISTOPHER H.
Pontiac Bonneville
05/24/2018
Friendly and Knowledgeable service
My Pontiac was not wanting to start and when I did get it to start it was running rough. Mobile Tuneup diagnosed the problem and replaced the fuel pressure regulator and some spark plugs and that fixed the problem. Car is starting and running fine now.

KP
Kirsten P.
05/08/2018
Excellent service at reasonable prices
This is the best place to take your. Took mine in ( I pre-looked at it) knew there was a coolant leak they found it, did the work the same day it was finished. Very pleased with the work. I will continue my business with this auto shop! I'm so glad I found this place! Best owner & Manager. Also very much credit to the mechanics who worked on my car. Thank you Mobile Tune Up!

BD
BIJAY D.
Nissan Quest
05/04/2018
One stop repair shop for all our vehicles
I used to wonder around for different services for our vehicles but few years back our neighbor recommended and since then we don't go anywhere else. Except collision and body work these good folks provide all maintenance needed for most vehicles.

CHRISTOPHER H.
05/03/2018
Fixed noise when steering
My car was making creaking sounds when turning. They replaced several parts of the suspension and steering. Now the noise is gone!

MARK M.
Richmond, TX
04/21/2018
Honest and Affordable
John and David are always pleasant to deal with and they don't try to up sell you. If they say you need it....you know it's true. I've been taking my vehicles there for servicing for years and will continue to do so.

GH
GEORGE H.
04/19/2018
Excellent service at a reasonable price.

KOSTAS M.
04/14/2018
Excellent Service and Trustworthy Mechanics
Initially went to a well known parts and service location on highway 6 near FM 529. There free inspection of A/C was really not free at all. There assessment of my A/C was questionable to say the least and additional items were "identified" as needing replacement on my vehicle. I paid for a "Free A/C Inspection" and declined there diagnosed concerns and repairs.
Brought vehicle here and wow!! What a difference, corrected A/C issue, inspected other areas identified by other mechanics and stated in good shape and not needing to be replaced. Exceptionally honest and straight forward. Gave me a great deal on my service!!. Will never buy the A/C in a can stuff ever again. These guys will check and correct your A/C concerns quickly and if its just Freon, do it for about same price as the A/C in a can with professional grade gauges and Freon. All my cars will now only be serviced here.
Honest mechanics are rare, these guys are the best!!

KOSTAS M.
04/13/2018
Quick and Easy
Took daughters CRV in to check A/C functionality and they checked it and added some freon. They found some minor problems with system but did not insist on repairs immediately. Gave us options and cost to do repairs at a later date if we choose to. Very professional and honest mechanics!!

LK
LAURA K.
03/24/2018
Inspection
Just needed an inspection this visit but always quick and easy !

LD
LISA D.
03/14/2018
Excellence
As usual, exceptional service! Trustworthy and honest! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!