MICHAEL R.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/07/2019
my Z06
Again great service on one of my babies. These guys are always stand-up guys with great customer service!

MARK H.
GMC Pickup
05/25/2019
ac repair
The work is always fantastic as usual and at a fair price !!! I take both of my vehicles there to be worked on.

ROWENA M.
GMC Yukon
05/15/2019
Best Mechanic Shop Around
Primarily the people, partcularly John and David. The are both personable, and knowledgable. Secondarily is the service. They pride themselves on quality service. I highly recommend Mobile Tune Up and Repair.

05/10/2019
Small, friendly, and honest
Big enough to have a wide range of services but still small and personal. Honest and straightforward -- if they can't be sure when your car will be ready, they'll tell you so, no bluffing.

LY
LAUREL Y.
Cypress, TX
Nissan Pathfinder
05/02/2019
Honest and professional
We have returned to Mobile Tune Up for all our car needs since we heard of their great reputation. The friendly people will make you feel comfortable. Their professionalism is sided with fair prices and quality you can count on! We trust them!!!

LK
LAURA K.
05/01/2019
Great Service as usual !
Always honest and prices are more than competitive.

JODI S.
Ford Fiesta
04/04/2019
Great honest folks John n David
John and David were super helpful from start to finish from recommendations to details every step of the way my hubby and I were kept in the loop. They felt like extended Comcast family. Even with a total loss car the experience is one worth reckoning.

KOSTAS M.
04/02/2019
Awesome Service
A minor leak from washer fluid area, turns out was a brittle hose but they first tried to see if the same hose was usable and just cut the area with the hole , not possible, hose was too short and also found the entire hose was brittle. Replaced with new hose. Cost was reasonable compared to the amount of work needed to even get to this area of the CRV. Believe me, if it was simple I would have done it myself. These guys are great and always try and do just what is needed and not anything more and they always try alternatives to save you money. Highly recommend them for any auto needs.

WR
WALTER R.
Lexus IS 350
02/28/2019
Fast and professional all the way around
Clean and excellent customer service.

HS
HELBERT S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/26/2019
Good Service
Amazing staff. Quick to identify the issue and they make sure to get you out as fast as they can. Thank you John and David!!

BEVERLY M.
02/21/2019
Customer Service
My Car was repaired in a timely manner. I had some pretty bad experiences in the past with other mechanics, but I must say I was pleased with my experience at Mobile Tune Up and Repair.
Great Job! TEAM! Integrity Matters!

DEBBIE H.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/21/2019
Great job
My family has been using these guys for all our car repair needs for a long time. The owner is great and his staff is always friendly . Their work is always done in a timely manner.

LD
LISA D.
02/18/2019
Above and beyond
Once again... Mobile Tune Up continues to be my "go to" place. They NEVER disappoint. If you haven't tried them, you need to. You will not be sorry!!

CHRISTOPHER H.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/29/2019
Fixed rear axle on my truck
My rear axle on my truck was making a humming noise. I took it in to Mobile Tune-up and they got it taken care of for me. It works great now.

WD
WILL D.
01/28/2019
Always Professional!
Whether it's a tune-up, inspection or major part change ... it's always great!!

DAVID M.
Toyota Tundra
Honset and Reliable
Thank you for the state inspection an oil change. Fair price and great service.

MICHAEL R.
Dodge Viper
99 Viper
AS an owner of a 20 year old Viper I can say that it is a very special car to me. Over the 20 years I have been, let say very particular about who works on my car ! With that being said I have always been very satisfied with Mobil Tune Up. Good job guys.
Michiel Rorick

JENNY K.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/16/2019
These guys are so honest
I love John and David at Mobile Tune Up. We used to go to another place that upsold us every single time we went for an oil change. John and David give you the same advice they would give to their own families. They are so honest and knowledgeable.

LC
LOUIS C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/11/2019
Great service at a fair price

CHRISTOPHER H.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/28/2018
Cooling system repair
I dropped my truck off for thermostat and water pump replacement. They fixed my water pump and thermostat as well as the tensioner that was going bad. Runs great now.