CD
CLIFFORD D.
10/07/2020
Always a great job at a reasonable price
Have been going to them for years and will continue

JENNY K.
10/05/2020
Great as always!
I love this shop! The guys are so friendly and efficient. I recommend Mobile Tune Up highly!

KJ
KEVIN J.
Toyota Tundra
10/02/2020
The tire pressure light/indicator is back on.

JACLYN S.
Acura TLX
09/25/2020
Fast & Friendly
Went for an inspection. Done in ten mins.

DO
DAVID O.
09/25/2020
Great service, all the time!!
Always great service and fairly priced. I don’t go anywhere else.

VT
VICKI T.
Dodge Journey
09/16/2020
Honest and reliable!
It's a comfort to know that my car is in good hands!

NG
NICHOLAS G.
09/16/2020
Very Satisfied!!!
The guys at Mobile Tune Up were quick, thorough and honest! They took care of all of my concerns and even straightened my steering wheel without me asking. 10/10 recommend them!

Chevrolet Traverse
09/09/2020
Friendly person
David at the front office is friendly and nice to talk to. They attend to my car right away. From now on they will be my new auto shop.

CHRISTOPHER H.
08/26/2020
Fixed the brakes and axles on my Wrangler
I had an issue with my parking brake and a squeak in my front axle. Mobile Tuneup looked into it and my brakes were bad and the two front axles needed replacing. They took care of this fast and had it up and running in no time. Everything works great now!

LH
LISA H.
08/26/2020
Always great
Mobil Tune Up has been taking care of me since I could drive. They are always thorough and worth it. Great business and people.

SR
SALLY R.
08/22/2020
Fast and fridndly
First time visit. I appreciated how wuick my car was attended to. Very friendly and professional.

GMC Canyon
08/19/2020
Peace of Mind & Fast Service
John & David are super friendly and always make you feel like a long time friend. I took my work truck in for Much Needed maintenance ( Full Suspension,Brakes and Inspection). David quickly identified what repairs were a Must and what could wait. I am very satisfied with the service received and my 2008 GMC Pick Up drives better than NEW. I am definitely a Lifetime customer! Having Peace of mind now when driving my family and such fast service is Priceless. Thank you Mobile Tune Up & Repair

RD

08/17/2020

HP
HECTOR P.
08/13/2020
Customer service, place was clean, car was ready in few hours
Great customer service, price was cheaper than the dealership by $412.00, after picking up my truck I went back and drop of my daughters car. Definitely doing business again.