ST
STEPHAINE T.
Pontiac Solstice
05/16/2020
Best on the West
Thanks for getting my little girl back on the road! I can always count on Mobile Tuneup to treat me fairly.

JAMES R.

ELIZABETH B.
Jeep Liberty
04/06/2020
Best Auto shop in Katy
Friendly staff, Trusted service and quality work. My car is running better than when I bought it. Hard to find an auto shop who could ever do more. One very satisfied customer. Thank you Mobile Tune Up!

TR
TIM R.
03/25/2020
Highly recommended.
They got me right in . They took care of the problem and the cost was very agreeable. I will definitely go to this shop should a need arise.

AL B.
03/21/2020
David and John, Moble Tune Up
David and John...
Two of the best in the car repair shop business...I wouldn't have my truck serviced anywhere else.

FD
FRANCIS D.
Nissan Murano
03/17/2020
Quickly determine problem
Dave can determine your vehicles problem with a short description from you. He can tell you the basic cost from memory and is correct. John runs a great business.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Jeep Liberty
03/04/2020
It's all five states.
My experience was great. Reasonably priced, friendly staff, car runs smooth. What more could anyone want. 💝. It's all five stars. Whenever I've got car trouble, I know exactly where I'm taking it. Thanks again guys. Till next time.

CHARLYNNE B.
02/17/2020
I can get honest and great service at a convenient location from friendly people. In a nutshell, I trust them.

NN
NICOLE N.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/14/2020
Excellent service, friendly, and courteous.

LY
LAUREL Y.
Cypress, TX
Nissan Pathfinder
02/07/2020
honest
The gentleman who provide services here are professional, honest, and care about their customers. I have asked them many times for help with vehicles and I have been thankful every time!

Chevrolet Cruze
01/31/2020
Proximity + Service
I appreciate how close this business is to my home, and their support of my neighborhood, Deerfield Village. Great team here.

CE
CAROL E.
01/30/2020
Close, quick,efficient,knowledgeable,polite,respectful or
David knew what the problem was when I called in, AND he was correct. Because of that the 'estmate' he gave was spot on. Service was quick. Did not sit entire day waiting. In and out, 2 hours. Both David and owner (yes the owner was onsight) John, were both polite and personable. Thoroughly impressed with experience.

CHRISTOPHER H.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/30/2019
Did my vehicle inspection
I brought my truck in for a vehicle inspection. They took care of it quickly. I was in and out.

JENNY K.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
12/24/2019
Love these guys!
The guys at mobile tune up are efficient and honest. They will tell you if they think it can wait or if it doesn’t need to be done. So friendly and they get to know all their customers. I’ve had all kinds of work done there and they stand by their jobs!

JOSEPH H.
Kia Sedona
11/25/2019
Sedona repair
The gas smell/leak was found and repaired in a quick and timely manner. Service was great.