Mobile Tune Up and Repair

Michelle F. on 10/16/2017
Michelle said this business has dependable, reliable, and friendly service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
WAYNE H. on 10/12/2017
"Very prompt"
Worked hard and fast. And was charged fairly. Will see them again.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 09:02 PM
MARK M. on 10/11/2017
"Good honest service"
John and David are honest and their prices are very reasonable. Every time I take my truck to them for repairs, I am pleased with the repairs and also they usually get it done within a day or two at most. Also....there have been a couple of times that I had a minor repair and David checked it and fixed it at NO CHARGE! There are not too many mechanics who would do that these days and I certainly appreciate it and it's just another reason that I keep coming back to them!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 04:27 AM
LAURA K. on 10/04/2017
"Maintenance"
Always great service and advice on my automotive issues.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 11:20 AM
CHRISTOPHER H. on 10/03/2017
"Driver side window not rolling up "
They fixed my driver side window and I had them change the oil. All works fine now.
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 10:46 PM
MICHAEL R. on 09/10/2017
"Head light replacement "
The same thing happens every time I bring a vehicle to this place. Fast excellent service.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 05:30 PM
FRED R. on 08/30/2017
"Fast friendly inspection"
Mobile tuneup is a well kept secret on Keith Harrow about a 1/2 mile east of Barker Cypress Road. It looks like a cable TV service center since they service a major cable company's truck fleet. They provide quick honest auto repair to everyone.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 08:32 PM
KENT M. on 08/27/2017
"Great Service"
Always top-notch service at reasonable prices
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 08:37 AM
SAM S. on 08/24/2017
"Affordable & Honest"
I am one happy girl after turning my car over to Mobile Tune Up due to a noise I was hearing when starting my car & pushing on the gas. I am pleased to say that it no longer makes that noise && my baby is back to driving smooth! Thank you John & David for taking care of my vehicle! I will definitely be back for future oil changes & any other problems that may pop up.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:52 AM
John H. at Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for the great review, glad to hear everything is good

Nate M. on 08/24/2017
Nate said this business was very courteous, knowledgeable, informative, honest, fair and quick. He was very pleased with them. He said he will definitely be back.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017
Shelly P. on 08/04/2017
Shelly said the employees are very nice and they get the job done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
GRACE H. on 07/27/2017
"Always prepared to help"
Not only did I wake up to a flat tire but also my husband was out of town. Mr. John promptly repaired my car with no problem. I appreciated his concern for my situation. I have always received great service!
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 07:25 AM
John H. at Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 07/30/2017

Thank you for the great review, hope you have a great weekend

JOHN SR. H. on 07/26/2017
"oil & lube repairs"
great fast service
Vehicle: Cadillac XLR
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 08:15 AM
FRED R. on 07/22/2017
"Honest and friendly service. "
I needed a safety inspection on my Toyota and a neighbor had recommended Mobile tune up on Keith Harrow. I have mistaken this for a Comcast/ infinity service center since there are so many cable TV vehicles.
I went in at lunch time and the technician was apologetic that it would take 30 minutes since they were over the lunch time. I told him no problem, since that is what it takes most places.
The inspection was complete in 25 minutes and although it passes, he did explain that wiper blades could be changed for peak performance and that one tire was near the tread limit and would most likely need changing this year. Both of these items were on my to change list.
The facility is neat and clean and visitor friendly. A woman came in with a "check engine light" on and asked how much to repair. The technician took his code tester and did a free driveway read out check and discussed the problem with her husband on the phone. This is a place that I would have my wife visit with car trouble if I am out of town! Auto repair is an area where you need to trust your provider and I witnessed the most honest treatment to this woman.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 08:04 AM
John H. at Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 07/30/2017

Thank you for the great review Fred, hope to see you for your next auto needs

ROWENA M. on 07/16/2017
"Great customer service!"
John and David are very personable and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 11:11 PM
Michael R. on 07/13/2017
Michael said he had his vehicle towed to their facility on Monday and he didn't hear from them until Friday. They had his vehicle for 10 days for a fuel problem. He heard from them once during the time his vehicle was there. He would not recommend them because the communication was horrible and they couldn't keep their word.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
John H. at Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 07/30/2017

Michael, we do apologize for any misunderstandings you may have experienced with Mobile Tune Up. Please know it is our goal to make sure our customers are back in their vehicles as soon as possible and that they are satisfied.

Please note that our records do reflect the following ( There were only 3 FULL work days ; the rest of the days contain either pending customer approval or non business hours for Mobile Tune Up.)

Monday July 3rd - Your vehicle was delivered at our shop via your towing truck choice not affiliated with our facility. After a visual inspection we were required to speak with you in reference to what we found. We called the phone number you provided us with ,we were unable to speak with you, we had no option but to leave a voicemail.

Tuesday July 4th - Mobile Tune Up was closed.

Wednesday July 5th - You called Mobile Tune Up to inquire about your vehicle, we informed you of the voicemail left on July 3rd , you proceeded to inform us that you had not checked your voicemail. You then provided us with a verbal approval to further diagnose your vehicle by inspecting the fuel system.

Wednesday July 5th - We called you back to inform you that after further diagnostics, we found melted wiring on the sending unit pigtail. We were unsuccessful at speaking with you , we then left a voicemail.

Thursday July6th - You called back and informed us that the issue we found on July 5th was a previous part you had installed on your own and were going to inquire if what you had purchased would still be under warranty.

Friday July 7th - You called back and instructed us to replace the issue found on July 5th with our supplied parts.

Monday July 10th - Vehicle repairs were being completed throughout the day.

Tuesday July 11th - We called to inform you that your vehicle was ready to be picked up.

We do wish you the best!

Humberto G. on 07/12/2017
Humberto said everything was really good with the business.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
Kelli C. on 06/26/2017
Kelli said this business did an excellent job.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017
JOSEPH H. on 06/22/2017
"Oil change and Inspection"
Requested service completed in a very timely manner.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 04:53 AM
Delani S. on 06/15/2017
Delani said this business was professional and they were diligent in what they were doing.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V