CHRISTOPHER H.
Katy, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
12/30/2019
Did my vehicle inspection
I brought my truck in for a vehicle inspection. They took care of it quickly. I was in and out.

JENNY K.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
12/24/2019
Love these guys!
The guys at mobile tune up are efficient and honest. They will tell you if they think it can wait or if it doesn’t need to be done. So friendly and they get to know all their customers. I’ve had all kinds of work done there and they stand by their jobs!

JOSEPH H.
Kia Sedona
11/25/2019
Sedona repair
The gas smell/leak was found and repaired in a quick and timely manner. Service was great.

JAMES R.
Ram 1500
10/30/2019
They are by far the most honest car repair shop I know in the area.

FD
FRANCIS D.
Nissan Murano
10/25/2019
No delays in service
Correct repairs with no come backs. Have confidence in repairs and services.

PA
PAUL A.
10/17/2019
Knowledge and prompt service
Took my old truck in for service and they were able to complete my sentences as I described the problems. They knew exactly what to do and did it - profoundly happy with the service and the price.

GH
GRACE H.
GMC Yukon
09/21/2019
Outstanding service
The personnel never give up on solving problems and don't overcharge for their efforts. Modern engines are very complex and they take the time to explain how things work. They are always available to answer our questions. It is rare to come in to a vehicle repair shop and have people smile and carefully listen to a person's concerns. We are fortunate to have this kind of amazing service. The final word is that they are profoundly honest.

JENNY K.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/11/2019
Honest and efficient
John and David are wonderful! They are so honest and treat you like family. I recommend Mobile Tune Up to all my friends!

DANA W.
Mercedes-Benz G550
09/11/2019
Stopped in to get a state inspection. Service was done very quickly. A nice, clean lobby for waiting.

DORINDA G.
Buick Encore
09/09/2019
Honest and Thorough to the Max
They don'e try and up-sale you services you don't need, the office is clean and pleasant, all the workers are friendly. I always strongly recommend this repair shop!
John H. from Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks for the great revice Dorinda!!

John H. from Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 09/10/2019

*review :-)

Chevrolet Sonic
08/22/2019
Great work!
I have been going to this shop for years. They always do a great job and are always friendly.

FD
FRANCIS D.
Nissan Murano
08/17/2019
Repairs done correctly and quickly.
Compared to an auto dealership, more personal attention and care. Your interacting with the owner and not a commissioned service rep.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/13/2019
First class customer service
Mobile Tune Up provides exceptional service and are very friendly to work with. I will always take my vehicle to them first for an honest evaluation and competitive pricing.

DORINDA G.
Buick Encore
08/07/2019
They are always eager to help resolve my auto issues. From the smallest to the biggest.
The office is always clean and organized, I don't feel like I need to clean the chair before I sit down. They are quick to diagnose and resolve auto problems, providing all my options so I can make an informed decision. The price is always on target or Mush Lower. After they finish a job, I don't have to return for adjustments or unfinished work. DG

KP
KIRSTEN P.
Katy, TX
Ram 1500
07/24/2019
Always the best
A friend showed me this place and I never looked back. The most kind & knowledgeable people. David & John will always take good care of you. Never try to rip you off & upsale you. I have taken both my vehicles here & always satisfied!