Naperville Automotive Solutions

Latest Review 34 minutes ago
Christina H. on 05/26/2017
"Great service"
I brought my WRX in for a timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and catalytic converter replacement. The service was completed very quickly and it was well done. I appreciated the fact that they were honest with me when they had the opportunity to sell me more work that wasn't necessary. I was so happy I immediately dropped off my other vehicle to be diagnosed for a problem I have been ignoring for a while. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. Also, as a woman, I am very happy that they didn't talk to me like I couldn't comprehend anything they were saying. Thanks for the great experience!

Automotive technicians and repair shops often have bad reputation, however this shop is giving the industry a good name! Well done, guys!
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 08:57 PM
Rich P. on 05/25/2017
"Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible"
Great work, knowledgeable, fair pricing, and communicative. Geoff is a strong business owner.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 03:57 AM
Gene T. on 05/12/2017
"Honest and informative"
2008 Colorado had a hesitation issue. Geoff was able to identify the issue and explain to me what needed to be done to resolve it. He kept me up to date during the repair process. Showed me all the parts replaced. Colorado now runs great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 02:04 PM
Ruth D. on 05/11/2017
"Reliable and HONEST!"
We are pleased with all the servicing needs that we have experienced from Naperville Automotive Solutions. They are great at what they do from diagnosing to preventative which has saved us from a major problem. The honesty is refreshing and allows our family to feel confident with any job being done. Trust along with knowledge is very important to us. Another job well done NAS! Highly recommend
Vehicle: BMW 750Lxi
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 04:21 AM
Harry O. on 05/09/2017
"Quality work"
I shopped around to find a place to install headers on my car. When I called these guys I knew right away they knew what they were talking about and how experienced they were. I went with them and they were great did the job above and beyond even I would do. I had an issue with a tuner and they took care of it right away with out hassle. I would use them for everything I needed if they weren't so far from me but for those special upgrades I would use them exclusively. Definitely would recommend them.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 06:25 AM
Steve C. on 05/08/2017
"Car repair "
Good service. Reasonable fee. We're surely come back this place if we need our car repaired.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017 02:53 PM
Mahmoud R. on 04/30/2017
"Great team (Geoff and Billy)"
first time at Naperville Automotive Solutions. Very curtious, nothe pushy, and very transparent & honest.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 06:19 PM
Chris F. on 04/29/2017
"High level Knowledge and Service"
I would not go anywhere else.. The customer service and prices here are by far the best around. They put their customers first.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 07:43 AM
Edan L. on 04/28/2017
"Coilover Installation"
Before I decided which shop I am going to, I called several shops for pricing. Jeff asked the brand of the coilover that I was going to install and gave me a very fair price. The appointment set up was very easy, I was there to see the whole installation and asked me opinions on how it should be and advise on what I should expect. After all, even there was extra work to be done for my car and they did not charge me extra. I would recommend any people looking for either routine car maintenance or performance upgrades. Give them a call!!!!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 06:17 AM
Kendall H. on 04/26/2017
"My new go to for auto work "
Even as someone who lives in Chicago, I thought it was worth my time and money to drive out to this shop. Not only is the staff friendly but the prices are more than fair for quality work.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 07:35 AM
Shane M. on 04/17/2017
"Incredible Customer Service"
Geoff is a great person and I've only met him once. He is honest and very meticulous with his work. He got everything disassembled and called me with the details. Geoff could have easily recommended more than was necessary but gave me his honest opinion as if it were his own vehicle and money. I will use him exclusively going forward.
Vehicle: Infiniti QX56
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 06:45 AM
Ray F. on 04/14/2017
"My new "Go to" place for anything!"
This is by far the best service & custom car service I've ever been to. Geoff is great, works with you & even lets you bring your own parts for them to install. They put a 6" lift on my truck & know what they're doing. Pricing is great. Labor priced by actual time not "book hours" like dealerships. Thanks Geoff!!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 02:16 AM
Colin A. on 04/12/2017
"2004 Chrysler T&C radiator leak"
Problem with steam coming out from passenger side radiator. But could not find the leak. So, took my car in for pressure check. There was no pressure in radiator. Also, found out there was a few tiny leaks in radiator. They replaced it for me right away. It was a great service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 11:45 AM
Dennis M. on 04/12/2017
"Great work"
These guys stand behind their work, and they make sure the customer is 100% happy. I would highly recommend to anybody, this place is great.
Vehicle: Infiniti M35
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 09:10 AM
Bill Q. on 04/07/2017
"Fair, thorough, and honest"
I've been to Geoff's shop several times. I've done auto mechanics for more than 35 years, and could do the work myself if I had time, but I know Geoff and his crew will do the job that needs to be done correctly and quickly. I will be back.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 10:34 PM
Bill S. on 04/04/2017
"Great Experience"
Geoff was great . . . took the time to explain everything in detail . . . fantastic customer service . . . will bring all my cars here from now on.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 06:47 AM
Roberto G. on 04/01/2017
"Friendly and very knowledgeable staff"
I appreciate the extra steps (small stuff) that the mechanics take that I haven't seen at other shops. The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable. I appreciate Geoff (owner) input and what he suggested .very cool dude and definitely knows his stuff. Not just out to take your money but wants to get the best for what you are spending or want to spend. I will definitely take the hour drive to have them work on my cars. I would recommend these guys to everyone I know and already have.:)
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 05:20 AM
John V. on 03/31/2017
"Massive work done, first time customer"
I knew I needed tons of stuff fixed on my 2006 odyssey van. Major suspension, belts, etc. local Honda dealer wanted so much for just the suspension, I had to forget all the other things I needed. But the owner dude looked over the whole vehicle, and made a nice organized list of everything needed. I just took a chance and said "go" to everything. 2 days later, all done. Saved almost 1/2 off dealer prices. Zero problems. Van feels new again. First time I've ever used an independent shop. Very happy.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 02:18 PM
Jeff Q. on 03/25/2017
"Lexus LX470 Repair"
We brought our car to Geoff late Friday afternoon with my wife's car spraying radiator fluid. Two radiator connectors and the thermostat were leaking fluid. 20 minutes after we dropped the car off, we received an estimate. An hour and a half later, we had our car back, better than ever.
Vehicle: Lexus LX 470