Naperville Automotive Solutions

Maureen K. on 07/17/2017
"Honest service and pricing"
Geoff and his staff are always up front and honest with any repair or service. I would highly recommend them for their quality of service!
Vehicle: Infiniti FX35
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 05:12 PM
Scott K. on 07/16/2017
"A cynics review..."
I've was involved in automotive repairs and service for many years, so I know how much and how easily consumers can be ripped off. I've been to all of the "top-rated" shops in the western and southwestern suburbs, and there's only 1 I trust, and only 1 I use: Naperville Automotive Solutions. They fix what needs to be fixed, and don't try selling you a lot of extra and often unnecessary repairs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 02:54 PM
John V. on 07/15/2017
"Do what they say, and charge a fair price"
2nd time using this place. There wouldn't be a 2nd time if I wasn't a good 1st time. Now I'll use them a third time! So far so good.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 09:16 PM
Kevin O. on 07/14/2017
"Good Service at Fair Prices."
They were priced reasonably. They were helpful on other matters with my car.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 06:13 AM
Harry T. on 07/08/2017
"Excellent service"
Geoff is very professional and offers a very clear explanation of the work that has to be done.His staff is very knowledgeable which installs confidence in their diagnosis of problems.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 08:45 AM
Audre D. on 07/07/2017
"BMW x3"
Excellent service and customer service. Efficient, honest, and good ecplaination if service needed. Geoff gives worst case scenario and hopes for the best. My bill was $200 less than worse case. Thanks Geoff!!
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 10:37 AM
Erica C. on 07/03/2017
"Exactly what you want..."
After being refused by my dealership (and not wanting to take my vehicle to a nationwide chain), I contacted Geoff about installing an aftermarket accessory on my SUV. Very easy and straightforward communication via email. Called and made the appointment and the part was installed in well under anticipated time ... and under the quoted cost. You really can't ask for more. I truly appreciate that Geoff and his crew were willing to take on a task that I didn't want to attempt myself -- and the dealership wanted no part of! You can be confident that you'll be taken care at Naperville Automotive Solutions. Thanks again, guys.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 12:37 PM
Derrick J. on 06/21/2017
"Excellent Service"
First experience and I am highly satisfied with the work performed. I think I've found a mechanic to service my truck!
Vehicle: RAM 1500
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 07:34 AM
Akber J. on 06/17/2017
"Expensive oil change ..."
For my oil change, I've usually preferred picking my oil from Valvoline, Pennzoil, or castrol.
Being a return customer [bcoz I don't have garage or lift access] I was hoping the shop would offer something better than synthetic blended no brand-name oil. I'm guessing that my car doesn't matter. And currently I'm looking for a garage bcoz my backup mechanic doesn't own a garage.
Also I'd hope if Geoffrey reads this, that coffee machines should be having coffee during business hours bcoz I was feeling like I'm paying for just being present? I'm cool with you working on cars, but your garage really needs a tuneup .
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 10:54 AM
Andrew H. on 06/14/2017
"Excellent Trustworthy Service"
I called to bring my car in and got it inspected and fixed the same day. Very honest and low prices. Will definitely come back!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 11:27 AM
Mike D. on 06/13/2017
"Job well done"
They were fair, honest, great service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 08:39 PM
Dan S. on 06/13/2017
"Best most trusted mechanics you can find. "
Took my new toy to get the car checked out. I have full confidence that anything I pay for was needed for each of my cars. They know how to treat their customers .
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL550
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 05:37 AM
Paul S. on 06/13/2017
"Highly Recommend"
We needed a basic and common AC repair, for which the dealer quoted an outrageous repair price. With high recommendations, we called Naperville Automotive Solutions who quoted half the dealer's cost, which is what the price should actually be for this repair. This was last minute since we had an appointment for repair by the dealer, but refused their repair cost, and yet NAS fixed our vehicle immediately. This was above and beyond, because this was last minute, and when we arrived they were packed with cars to be repaired. We felt highly comfortable for a first visit when we saw that someone was having them work on their Porsche.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 04:54 AM
Karen G. on 06/08/2017
"Excellent Honest, Expert Car Repair"
Naperville Automotive Solutions is a top-notch garage. After not finding a competent, honest local (Plainfield) care repair garage, I started going through online reviews looking for a good auto repair shop in surrounding communities and found Naperville Automotive Solutions. I phoned a week and half before the Memorial Day weekend and the people I talked with were very professional and were able to fit my repair in their busy schedule the next day. The work they did fixed the problem and in addition some other aspects of the car seemed better too. So, the car came out better than it did when it went in -- which is what happens in the best garages I have known. The mechanics are ASE-certified -- something I have come to value -- you can be assured of the high competence level of the mechanics. Also, the final cost was exactly what they had quoted me, demonstrating that they are both good at diagnosis and also have good ethics. The associates I interacted with were professional in all aspects and that was appreciated. The waiting room was comfortable with sofas, TV, coffee and wifi. I would highly recommend this garage to others who are looking for expert, honest car repair from professionals. (The only wish I had is that they had a shuttle and that they were closer to my house or were open on Saturday, so that I wouldn't have to take time off from work to take the car in for repair. However, if you can telecommute, they have wifi so that offsets that a little.)
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 05:57 AM
Rodolfo G. on 05/27/2017
"Nissan Armada 2005"
Geoff and his team exceeded my expectations. I brought my truck to them because of all the reviews online. I tell you, those are legit reviews. I called Geoff for an appointment. He was very polite and forthcoming. Appointment was set up in a timely manner. His estimate were spot on and very reasonable. Most of all he did the job in a timely manner. I highly recommend this shop, Geoff and his team. As a matter of fact I already booked an appointment for another repair. Way to go Geoff and your team!
Vehicle: Nissan Armada
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 12:15 AM
Christina H. on 05/26/2017
"Great service"
I brought my WRX in for a timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and catalytic converter replacement. The service was completed very quickly and it was well done. I appreciated the fact that they were honest with me when they had the opportunity to sell me more work that wasn't necessary. I was so happy I immediately dropped off my other vehicle to be diagnosed for a problem I have been ignoring for a while. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. Also, as a woman, I am very happy that they didn't talk to me like I couldn't comprehend anything they were saying. Thanks for the great experience!

Automotive technicians and repair shops often have bad reputation, however this shop is giving the industry a good name! Well done, guys!
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 08:57 PM
Rich P. on 05/25/2017
"Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible"
Great work, knowledgeable, fair pricing, and communicative. Geoff is a strong business owner.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 03:57 AM
Gene T. on 05/12/2017
"Honest and informative"
2008 Colorado had a hesitation issue. Geoff was able to identify the issue and explain to me what needed to be done to resolve it. He kept me up to date during the repair process. Showed me all the parts replaced. Colorado now runs great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 02:04 PM
Ruth D. on 05/11/2017
"Reliable and HONEST!"
We are pleased with all the servicing needs that we have experienced from Naperville Automotive Solutions. They are great at what they do from diagnosing to preventative which has saved us from a major problem. The honesty is refreshing and allows our family to feel confident with any job being done. Trust along with knowledge is very important to us. Another job well done NAS! Highly recommend
Vehicle: BMW 750Lxi