Robert S. on 09/23/2017
"Outstanding!"
Great shop, great atmosphere and an outstanding group of folks who take pride in their work! They took great care of my truck and treated my like I was part of their family. I will definitely be bringing my truck back over and over again!
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 02:28 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks, Robert! We greatly appreciate the thorough review! We're so glad you had a great first experience with us. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Jim B. on 09/21/2017
"Job well done !"
I found the place too be very welcoming and clean . Everyone was great !
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 09:59 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/21/2017

Thanks, Jim! We appreciate the review and we're glad you had a good first experience! Thanks for the chance to help you out with your truck.

Kenneth F. on 09/20/2017
"Will continue to bring all of my vehicles here!"
Took care of some of the recommended items on my BMW, and it truly feels like a new car again. Thank you!
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Review Created: 09/20/2017 01:28 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/21/2017

Thanks for the great review! So glad we could be of service. We look forward to helping you keep your BMW in great shape and safe on the road!

David C. on 09/19/2017
"Air Conditioner compressor replacement."
Service was great, air now blows cold which is great , the cost of replacement was very high, which is why I didn't give You all 5 Stars.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Review Created: 09/19/2017 08:24 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/19/2017

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to review us and providing us with feedback. We're glad everything is well with the repairs, but we are so sorry you felt the service cost was too high. We strive to be a high-quality shop (i.e., ASE certified technicians, 3-Yr/36K mile warranty, 2-Yr/24K mile nationwide warranty, use of OE equipment and parts, financing available, cleaning vehicles, etc.), so we must price accordingly to deliver on our promises. We regret only to have delivered a 4-star experience, but we certainly hope your next visit is a valuable one worth 5 stars. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like to discuss further.

Again, thank you for your feedback!

Jon C. on 09/18/2017
Jon said the staff seem to be nice people. Everything was okay, but the price seemed a little high.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks, Jon! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We're glad we could help you out with your Chevy pickup. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!

Jessica M. on 09/16/2017
"Very professional"
I took my daughters 2010 Ford Escape in for service for oil change and fix the AC and have them do a full check of the vehicle. Kenny called with some important info on their findings, we prioritized the work we wanted done, and everything was fixed. The great part is how well we feel we know the vehicle now! I was given thorough paperwork on the work that was completed and also what they recommend for future service.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:12 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Jessica,

Thanks so much for the excellent and thorough review! We're so glad we could be of service and that you feel confident in how well you now know your Ford Escape. We appreciate the opportunity to help you out! We look forward to continuing the relationship.

Kathleen M. on 09/13/2017
"Always wonderful service with Nealey Auto!"
Another fantastic experience with these professionals.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 04:03 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/13/2017

Thanks, Kathleen! It's always a pleasure to help you and Ben take care of your vehicles. Thanks for the trust you have in us!

Seth J. on 09/13/2017
"Great service as always "
Brought my car in for a shimmy in the front end and a Checkup. AJ and his team fixed me up again, and with no dealer "must have" tone. All our cars only get serviced by Nealey
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 02:01 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/13/2017

Thanks for the review, Seth! We're so glad we were able to take care of you again. We are grateful for the trust you have in us and we look forward to a longtime relationship!

Stacey D. on 09/11/2017
"Great service"
Great customer service and squeezed me in on a Friday!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 03:36 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Stacey, thanks for the great review! We're so glad we could accommodate you and your Altima. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Pam K. on 09/07/2017
"Great customer service"
it is comforting to know, being a single woman, Nealey will treat me fairly.
Vehicle: Honda Crosstour
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 02:46 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/11/2017

Thanks for the great review, Pam! We're grateful for the trust you have in us. It's always a pleasure to take care of you and your Crosstour.

Rusty W. on 09/06/2017
"Finally, auto service I can trust "
After years of dealing with auto repair places that drastically overcharge for work, charge me for unneeded things because they can't accurately diagnose a problem (and then try to BS me by saying they have to do that to "rule things out") or are otherwise just outright incompetent, I am so glad to have finally found someone with honesty and integrity to service my vehicles with expertise I can trust at costs that are fair and reasonable. You guys are by far the best auto repair business I've ever dealt with, and I recommend you to everyone I know when the subject of auto repairs comes up.
Thanks for your keeping my wheels rolling ! Rusty
Vehicle: Isuzu Ascender
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 09:38 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/07/2017

Wow, what a great and thorough review! Thanks so much, Rusty. We're very glad that you've finally found the place you can trust to take care of your vehicles. We're grateful that you gave us the chance to begin with! We look forward to continuing the relationship. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all.

Beth W. on 09/06/2017
"Fair prices and great service!!"
I took my car in for the 70,000 Mile Service on Chrysler 200. They not only did the recommended service but also checked the car over - headlights to taillights. They let me know of services that might be needed later but didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. You can trust these folks!!
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 06:34 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/06/2017

Beth, thanks so much for reviewing us! It's always a pleasure to help you take care of your Chrysler 200. We're grateful for the trust you've placed in us to take care of you and your family!

Donna R. on 09/04/2017
"I felt valued"
Kenny is very friendly and kept me updated on the status of my car. I never had a problem getting hold of him on the phone, and I consider that great customer service. I needed a lot of work done and when it wasn't done the first day they offered me a loner vehicle. I only needed it to get back and forth to work in Annapolis one more day, but it was a relief not to worry about a ride. Overall a wonderful experience and I will recommend them to friends.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 03:21 PM

Donna,

We're so glad you had a wonderful, first time experience! We're grateful for the trust you placed in us to help you out with your CX-9 and we're honored to have you as a new customer! We look forward to continuing the relationship. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!

Alyssa F. on 09/02/2017
"Oil change"
I appreciate the quick oil change without an appointment. I was very surprised and appreciative of the hand written note and all the "swag" gear!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Review Created: 09/02/2017 07:01 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/05/2017

Alyssa, thanks so much for reviewing us! We're glad we got the chance to help you out with your Mazda and we're grateful you had a good first time experience! We look forward to continuing the relationship.

Michele C. on 09/02/2017
"Nice work but.."
Wish I could have used my $84 credit. I didn't realize it expired 7/31☹️
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 09/02/2017 01:12 PM

Hi Michele,

We're so sorry you missed the promotional credit window! We wish it would have worked out for you. We definitely plan to do the program or something similar in the future. We hope you'll be able to take advantage of it then! At your next visit, we sure hope we can deliver a 5-star experience!

Derek T. on 09/02/2017
"Great shop!!! "
This shop is extremely professional and go above and beyond with communication. And they do alot of little extras, there was a card and a free Nealys water bottle. They did a state inspection on a 2002 Honda civic for me but unfortunately it failed. After talking to a mechanic friend the quote for the repairs needed seemed fair. But unfortunately it was more than I had paid for the vehicle so once I take care of the repairs myself I'm looking forward to taking it back to them for re-inspection.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 09/02/2017 04:37 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/05/2017

Derek, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a thorough review! We're glad you had a great experience. We look forward to being of service to you in the future! We'll see you when you're back in for the re-inspection!

Stephen C. on 09/01/2017
"Very professional, very honest and fair, and very easy to work with. "
Have recommended Nealey Auto to family and friends. Outstanding in every way!
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Review Created: 09/01/2017 10:42 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/05/2017

Stephen, thanks so much for the great review! We're glad you had a good experience. Thanks for trusting us to help you take care of your Miata!

James W. on 08/30/2017
"Excellent Service"
A truly pleasant experience. Professional and friendly!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 03:48 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/30/2017

Thanks so much for the great review, James! We're grateful for the time you took to share your experience. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Alex D. on 08/25/2017
Alex said she had a good experience with this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/07/2017

Alex, we appreciate your review! We're very happy to hear you had a good experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future!

John S. on 08/20/2017
"This is the place to get your vehicle serviced."
I have been coming to Nealey's to get my car serviced since they've opened shop in Edgewater. I feel very safe knowing that my vehicle is in great hands with personable professionals. I recommend this establishment to anyone looking to have peace of mind.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 09:17 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/21/2017

John, we really appreciate the great review! We're honored to have you as a customer and we're grateful for the trust you have in us to help you take care of your Corolla.

Thanks again!