Katie P. on 08/18/2017
Katie said she was satisfied with the overall satisfaction.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017
Kenneth F. on 08/17/2017
"Second visit great just like the first"
This is going to be my go to place for all my vehicle needs!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 07:56 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/18/2017

Thanks Kenneth! So glad we're able to continue taking care of you and your vehicle. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all!

Linda J. on 08/15/2017
"Up front about what needs to be done and charges."
I am wondering if it is time to get a different car. There seems to be a lot of work needed. If you know of any used cars in good condition, please let me know.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Review Created: 08/15/2017 03:55 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/16/2017

Thanks for the review, Linda! We really appreciate it. Great to have you as a new customer. Regarding any new (used) vehicles available, we might know of something and will reach out!

Mike W. on 08/15/2017
"the people are just fantastic"
Been going to Nealey Auto for about a year now, I would not take my truck anywhere else unless they told me to. There my go guys for auto needs
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Review Created: 08/15/2017 03:34 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/16/2017

Mike, thanks for the awesome review! Thanks for trusting us to take care of your Tacoma; we're grateful to have you as a customer! We look forward to continuing the relationship.

Robert B. on 08/15/2017
"Great work"
Efficient great service, great to have a local business you can trust.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Review Created: 08/15/2017 07:16 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/15/2017

Thanks, Robert! We're glad you had a great first time experience. Thanks for trusting us to help you out with your Silverado. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Mike L. on 08/14/2017
"Friendly, timely service."
Took our Audi to have an alignment done. They were able to schedule us within a few days and gave us an upfront "out the door" price. Our experience with other auto repair shops haven't always been great. Nealey not only had our vehicle finished before the agreed upon time, they also charged us a bit less than the "out the door" price they originally stated. Very happy with our experience and we plan to have the Audi serviced with Nealey in the future.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Review Created: 08/14/2017 08:12 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/15/2017

Mike,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a thorough review! We greatly appreciate the trust you placed in us to take care of you and your Audi. We're so glad you had a great first-time experience! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best regards!

Rick B. on 08/12/2017
Rick said they were able to handle same-day service for him.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 08/12/2017
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/14/2017

Rick, thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We're grateful we were able to take care of you and your Pilot. Thanks for the opportunity!

Kelly F. on 08/11/2017
"Overall Service is unmatched, meaning the total professionalism of everyone you speak with and the high quality of work and speed of return."
As usual, well done Nealey Auto Service! The staff is very accommodating and helpful. All work is scheduled and completed in a very reasonable amount of time. All estimates I've received are spot on and all proposed services are fully explained.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Review Created: 08/11/2017 07:29 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/14/2017

Wow, thanks for the excellent review, Kelly! We're grateful for the trust you have in us to take care of your Acura. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions regarding your service or if you need anything at all!

Kenneth F. on 08/11/2017
"Couldn't be happier!"
Very happy with the work done on my vehicle, great team and top notch service!
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Review Created: 08/11/2017 02:39 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/14/2017

Thanks, Kenneth! We're so glad we could be of service to you. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Chris B. on 08/09/2017
"Wow!"
They are so honest it's amazing! Customer for life right here!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 08:15 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/10/2017

Thanks so much, Chris! We're so glad to be of service! We appreciate the faith and trust you have in us. :-)

Jason D. on 08/04/2017
"Effiency!"
Great shop! Nealy went above and beyond when my vehicle broke down. They got me back on the road swiftly when I was in a bind. I highly recommend them to everyone that has any auto needs that is looking for honest and efficient service.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 08:22 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/07/2017

Jason,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review about your experience! We're grateful we were able to get you taken care of and back on the road quickly. We appreciate your recommendation; we're fortunate to have you as a customer! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all.

Nikki S. on 08/04/2017
Nikki said the staff always does what she asks of them and she gets the quoted price for the service. They do what they say.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/07/2017

Thanks, Nikki! We're glad we can be of service to you and your husband. We're grateful to have you both as our customers! Thanks so much for your loyalty.

Michael H. on 08/03/2017
"Great Service "
First time customer and will definitely come here moving forward. Great customer service.
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 08:24 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/04/2017

Thanks, Michael! We're so glad we were able to be of service to you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions down the road!

Kevin R. on 08/01/2017
"Very accommodating "
Nealey was willing to move my vehicle to the dealership to fix all the items that were still under warranty, then return the car to the shop and have it ready in the time requested. Excellent customer service at a very reasonable price.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 05:40 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/02/2017

Kevin,

Thanks so much for the excellent review! We're grateful for the opportunity and we're glad we could be of service to you and your VW Passat.

Dawn B. on 07/31/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"2002 Dodge Ram SLT 5.9L"
A coworker of mine had an issue at Admiral tire and recommend me to nealys. my husband had a rear differential issue and it was evaluated and completed in a timely manner. They properly evaluated and fixed all applicable issues pertaining to said vehicle to a satisfactory degree. Would recommend to any self-sufficient respectable individual which cares about their vehicle.
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 05:11 PM
3c2a901bdd77652a6a78ba1bd492e35d?s=28
Stephanie N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/01/2017

Dawn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We greatly appreciate the kind words and are happy that we were able to take care of you and your husband's truck. We look forward to continuing the relationship! Thanks again.

Owner/Manager
Charles B. on 07/31/2017
Charles said the service was a little expensive.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Review Created: 07/31/2017
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 08/03/2017

Hi Charles! Thanks for taking the time to review us via phone. We also appreciate the chance to discuss your visit personally! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit and delivering a 5-star experience!

Joe T. on 07/29/2017
Joe said he would recommend this business to others.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017
3c2a901bdd77652a6a78ba1bd492e35d?s=28
Stephanie N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 07/31/2017

Joe, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate it. We certainly hope your next experience will be worth 5 stars! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all.

Owner/Manager
Renee Z. on 07/28/2017
"Great service; knowlelegeable technicians"
I trust Nealey and will have them work on my car again, however, not when I'm in a hurry (which I usually am). The oil change and tire rotation took almost 2 hours and I told them I was waiting. The apointment was at 7:30 am and they didn't start on my car until after 8 am (and there were no cars in the garage before me so not sure why they had me come so early). Like I said, I am satisfied with the work done, but honestly, I can't wait that long for just a tire rotation and oil change and air filter. I will come back for service, but probably not for an oil change -- I just need to be in and out a lot quicker.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Coupe
Review Created: 07/28/2017 05:11 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 07/28/2017

Hi Renee!

Thank you SO much for the feedback. Per the call you just had with AJ, that wait time is not acceptable and we sincerely apologize. We look forward to seeing you at your next oil change (free of charge) in which you will be in and out MUCH quicker.

Ryan L. on 07/27/2017
"Great service"
Very professional and friendly service.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 07/27/2017 08:14 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you so much Ryan, for taking the time to leave us a review! We are truly happy to hear you had a wonderful first experience! Have a great weekend!

Brittany Baker

Nealey Auto Service
Office Manager
Justin B. on 07/25/2017
"Great place, honest people, great techs!"
I recently had my pick up truck in for some minor maintenance that was recommended which included changing the fluids in my diffs, transfer case and transmission. Although I knew to perform this as a precautionary measure I had not expected my truck to shift like butter. It was so smooth and quiet I felt like I had a new truck. I thought some minor noise and the occasional clunky shift was just a characteristic of the truck. I am very pleased with the service and the work that was performed. It was also explained because of my mileage I qualify for coverage on the components serviced. I don't know of any other shops that offer this!! I'll definitely be back!! Thanks again!!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 05:18 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you so much Justin! We truly appreciate your kind words and for taking the time out to leave us a review! We are grateful to have been given the opportunity to help you out with your GMC! Have a great week Justin!!

Brittany Baker