Stavros Auto Services

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Stavros Auto Services
Aaron B. on 11/05/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fixed my problem for free"
I recently broke the bolt/nut assembly that holds my dashboard onto my Jeep's frame when I was trying to get at some wiring. This made my whole dash rattle, especially when I went over bumps. My mechanic said a body shop would need to look at it, so I took it into Stavros/Pacific Auto Body and they were great. The nut was in such a hard-to-reach place that they would have had to take the whole dash out to get it fixed, which would have been crazy expensive. Instead of trying to do that, they told me it wasn't hurting anything, and wrapped the bolt in some weather stripping to stop it from rattling. They didn't charge me a penny, and it hasn't rattled since! I was really impressed by how friendly and helpful the gentleman who helped me was, and I'll definitely be back.
Service Date: 11/05/2015