Stavros Auto Services

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Stavros Auto Services
HEATHER A. on 03/05/2014
"Family Atmosphere is no longer there"
I have gone to Pacific Auto for glass and car repair and oil changes for 4 years. This is the first time I have been there since it became Stavros. I am sure the oil change was fine..well I assume no one discussed how my car was doing like they used to. There was a kind lady who would work the front desk, she knew clients and was kind and social. This visit there were two younger girls who spent the hour and a half I had to wait for an oil change talking badly about customers. When I asked how much longer on the oil change I was informed it is always 1-1.5 hrs. It never was the previous 4 years. I would wait longer than you normally would but that was because they also checked out my car and kept me informed of the needed services and condition after each oil change.

Very different business and very different environment. It is too bad the local feel has gone and I might need to choose another location for oil changes.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/03/2014
Review Created: 03/05/2014 11:17 AM
Matt at Stavros Auto Services responded on 03/05/2014

Thank you for your feedback, this is why we use this 3rd party service. I am very sorry that your recent visit was not up to expectations. I have personally reviewed your work order and there were no additional services required or recomended at this time. Just like individuals, businesses have bad days and your visit happened during one of ours. The ownership and office staff have already met to eliminate this happening again. Service times did increased about a year ago to allowing the shop staff proper time to inspect and service your vehcle, as well as clean up crew to give a better quality courtesy car wash. Thank you again for taking the time and give us your feedback so that we can research, learn, and correct as needed.