Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
MIKE and GABRIELA S. on 09/20/2017
"Service "
They did a great job. Very happy with service
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 03:15 PM
Kenneth I. on 09/18/2017
"Organized and clean"
The shop went above and beyond to show me and my lexus extra customer care and i am soo appreciative and grateful. They took me to work while they worked on my car and gave me the best options for my car and I'm soo grateful. Thank you.
Vehicle: Lexus HS 250h
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 01:26 PM
ANA K. on 09/18/2017
"Good service "
Quick service and pleasant employees
Vehicle: BMW 750Li
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 06:34 AM
Delonte R. on 09/14/2017
Delonte said the service was great. They got him in and out and there was nothing negative.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Delonte, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your auto needs.  We hope you'll come see us again when the need arises and please refer your friends.

Philippe H. on 09/14/2017
Philippe said his service at this business went very well. They are very kind and helpful and the gentleman working the welcome desk provided good customer service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C250
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Philippe, thank you for the wonderful feedback.  We strive to make every customer experiece a very positive and one and hope you'll refer your friends to us.

Thank you for trusting us with your car.

Jeff H. on 09/09/2017
"Great service, trustworthy"
They know how to earn your trust. I have found them to be reliable, honest. Best service and reasonable pricing. You will leave knowing the job was well done at a good price.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 05:25 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Jeff, the one thing I can promise is that every customer will always be treated fairly & honestly.  Our customers put a very high level of trust in us when we're servicing their vehicle and we take that responsibility seriously.

Matthew B. on 09/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent service"
I needed a new battery and cable assembly, which they replaced promptly and efficiently. The next day my check engine light came on. They immediately took my vehicle in and discovered a problem unrelated to their previous work but fixed it on the spot without charge. I find them to be very responsive, professional and conscientious of doing a great job. I will continue to use them.
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 07:29 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Matthew, thank you for the good words and we appreciate your loyalty.  We'll be sure and keep those battery terminals clean and corrosion free for you.

Corey A. on 09/05/2017
"Personal touch"
Steve and the crew do an outstanding job on all my vehicles. Wouldn't take them anywhere else.
Vehicle: HUMMER H1
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 05:02 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Thanks Corey, we always love seeing Hog Bird One come in for service.  Happy hunting this season.

MIKE and GABRIELA S. on 09/04/2017
"They stand behind their work, they do a great job."
They stand behind their work, they do a great job.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 03:34 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Thanks Mike, we value your patronage as well as your friendship.

CHET G. on 09/04/2017
"Service"
Great service from all
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 10:20 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Chet, it's always a pleasure to serve you and your family.

REBECCA J. on 09/01/2017
"Quick service"
I was a walk in and they got my alignment completed quickly. Thank you!!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 06:38 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

It was our pleasure Rebecca.  And don't forget, you have a one year warranty on that alignment so even though we don't have any bad roads in the DFW area if you do happen to find a pothole come on back in for a free adjustment.

JON G. on 08/29/2017
"GOT MY OIL CHANGED WHILE I WAITED, BEFORE A TRIP"
Steve is always willing to work you in, even without a long standing appointment. I was leaving for a long trip the very next day, and they were able to do my oil change while I waited (approximately 35 minutes). I left feeling confident that my car was in good shape for the trip.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 05:48 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Jon, we hope you had good weather in South Carolina for viewing the eclipse!  Safe travels & talk to you soon.

MIKE and LINDA G. on 08/28/2017
"Fix tire"
Very responsive and quick to take care of our needs
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 10:23 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Thanks Mike & Linda.  It's always great seeing you guys.  We appreciate your years of loyalty.

Tara N. on 08/24/2017
"Excellent service"
Everyone is always friendly and helpful
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:07 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you Tara, we appreciate your business.

Christopher H. on 08/16/2017
Christopher said the technician was prompt and he honored his limited time request. He knows his stuff.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Chris, I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations.  Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.  Happy motoring.

JOHN L. on 08/13/2017
"Periodic Maintenance"
My car has over 106,000 miles, and I want to keep it running dependably. I get all the periodic maintenance done at Parker Custer Tire and Service. This time was like many others: I arrived without an appointment for the regular oil change, and the manager and I checked the computerized store records to see what had been done, and what needed to be done. He said it would take about two hours to perform all the necessary services, and that was accurate.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 11:49 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 08/14/2017

John, we realize that everyone's time is important and strive to set realisitc expectations and deliver on those.  Obviiously things sometimes don't go according to plan but nevertheless it's always our goal to meet or exceed our customer's expectations.  It's always a pleasure to see you when you come in and we're very thankful you've chosen Parker-Custer Tire & Service to be your car care headquarters.

William R. on 08/13/2017
"Friendly service"
Friendly fast service
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 06:30 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 08/14/2017

It's our pleasure to serve you and always enjoy seeing you when you come in.

Jason R. on 08/12/2017
Jason said the employees were nice, fast and they completed the service quickly.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Jason, thank you for allowing us to serve your auto service needs.  We look forward to seeing you again when the need arises.

Miho S. on 08/10/2017
Miho said the experience was good. The service was very good. She recommends this business for service and oil changes.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 09/15/2017

Miho, we appreciate the great feedback and hope you'll refer your friends to us when they need service.

ARLENE W. on 08/09/2017
"The best Goodyear tire store in DFW"
I love this store and the staff. Steve, Daniel and Paul are the best and they always know who you are when you show up. They are kind and professional and make you feel at home.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 08:41 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 08/14/2017

Arlene, we truly enjoy seeing you and taking care of your beloved Corvette.  Sherrie sai to be sure and tell you hi.