Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 10:38 AM
COLLIN L. on 07/25/2017
"Quality service "
Always great honest work done on time
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 05:46 AM
CHARLES G. on 07/24/2017
"Great Service as Usual"
Running errands when I notice the "tire warning" light was on. Stopped at the garage to have this checked. I did not call first or make an appointment. The owner told me "no problem.l" I happened to have a screw in the tire. The tire was fixed and I was on my way in about 30 minutes. There was no charge as I had bought the tires there previously. Great service!
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 06:18 AM
Jason M. on 07/24/2017
Jason said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Corrected the wrong vehicle
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 07/23/2017 08:27 PM

"Wrong vehicle"
Took in my 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport LS for an alignment check... I do not own a Jeep Liberty
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 07/23/2017 08:27 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/24/2017

Gary, I apologize for the wrong vehice information being in our system.  When we converted last year from the antiquated Goodyear system (DOS based 1980's technology) over to our new system some information was lost, transposed, or otherwise converted erroneously.  I'll correct your vehicle information so that in the future you're receiving accurate information.

Having spent a number of years in the custom software integration field I'm very happy that our conversion went as smoothly as it did with only a few issues, all of which have been easily corrected as they've been identified.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving your needs for many years to come.

PAUL B. on 07/23/2017
"Cooling system problem"
The problem was analyzed and repaired satisfactorily.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 10:02 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you Paul, we certainly appreciate your business.

Tim V. on 07/22/2017
Tim said he was satisfied with the service and the time it took to complete his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
STEVE R. on 07/21/2017
"Fast Service - Great People"
I continue to take my cars here because I have confidence that I am being treated with fairness and honesty.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 12:03 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/24/2017

Thanks Steve, we appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles.  It's a responsibility we don't take lightly.

Ebony W. on 07/20/2017
Ebony said the service was quick and good.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Judith Z. on 07/18/2017
Judith said this business was a life saver for her, and they were able to do her vehicle inspection.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Jan A. on 07/14/2017
"Best place to go!"
Courteous fast honest service at a good price. I have been coming here for a long time and have never been disappointed.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 08:40 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Thanks Jan, we certainly try to exceed our customer's expectations.  We greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback & referrals.

MIDGE and THOMAS C. on 07/13/2017
"The excellent servie and the nice people who provide it."
I've been going to Parker Custer for over a year now and I have always received excellent customer service. The front office is always nice & pleasant and give a lot of attention to their customers. I have no complaints about their work. I highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 01:54 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Thank you Midge & Thomas.  We always enjoy seeing you guys and appreciate the kind words.  We're honored to be your chosen auto repair shop.

KENNETH W. on 07/13/2017
"Right place to get it done"
Have been going to this business for a while now. We have had inspections, oil changes and even full auto repair done with them. I have always been treated fairly and the price was in line with type of work being done. I do not know any other place where the owner will come shake your hand and look you in the eye while doing business. Honest, trustworthy and complete care have been the basis for me to keep coming back and I strongly recommend this business to anyone that is in need of car service. They even work on motorcycles and that was also a plus from me as well. Stop by and see for yourself. Worry free service. Wow, who would have thought it could happen in today's busy world.
Vehicle: Honda
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 10:37 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Thanks Kenneth, we appreciate the "glowing" review and take great pride in serving our customers.  I make it a point to spend time talking with and getting to know as many of our valued customers as possible.

BOBBI R. on 07/12/2017
"6 years as a customer"
Very friendly work done timely
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 04:56 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Bobbi, thank you for your loyalty for these past 6 years and we look forward to serving your auto repair & service needs for many years to come.

NINA F. on 07/10/2017
"Customer service, honesty and dependability"
Been going here more than 20 yrs and never have they been dishonest, even with different owners. As a single woman that means a lot. Front office manager, Daniel, is great with customers and so is Steve, the owner. Chito has worked on my cars for years and is always polite and super helpful
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 05:35 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Nina, we take great joy in making our customers happy and keeping their cars running smooth and reliably.  Thanks for the tremendous feedback on your experiences.

TOM M. on 07/10/2017
"They keep their word"
Parker Custer Tire honored their word. They were quick to repair a slow leak caused by two screws in one of my tires. I called to ask for a good time. They responded, "Come right now." Fixed it right, fixed it for free, because I'm driving Goodyear tires. I am grateful for their quality and friendly service
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 11:26 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Tom, we appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us to take great care of your car.  I'm always eager to hear about your latest travels & adventures.

DAVID J. on 07/09/2017
"Honest mechanic and fair prices"
Always fast, honest, and don't try to oversell.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 09:35 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Thank you David.  Honesty, integrity & charging a fair price for the services we deliver is what we're all about.  Satisfied customers are always our goal.

Ashley B. on 07/07/2017
"Fixed stuck window"
They replaced my broken window regulator so quickly. It was same day even though I brought it in mid-late afternoon. I wasn't expecting them to have the part or be able to do it that day. But they had me bring it in, they ran the diagnostic, and they replaced the part in just a couple hours max.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 11:45 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Very happy we could schedule the repairs around your schedule and keep the inconvenience to a minimum.  We understand how valuable everyone's time is these days and how critical it is to have a safe, reliable vehicle.  Thank you for trusting us with your auto repairs.

FLORIN P. on 07/01/2017
"Pontiac Solstice check up"
Thank you Daniel for your professional advice. Never disappointed, this is the place I trust to get the best service .
Vehicle: Pontiac Solstice
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 07:57 PM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Florin, thank you for your continued loyalty and trust.  We greatly appreciate the referrals you continue to send our way too.

ANGIE/LARRY K. on 06/29/2017
"Good service and knowledge"
Congratulations to the new owners. I have been coming to this location for 12 years
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 05:54 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 07/15/2017

Thank you Angie & Larry.  Sherrie & I can't believe it's already been two years!!  Time certainly does fly.  We're very blessed to have so many loyal customers.