Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

Overall Rating 4.0000008/5Overall Rating 4.0000008/5Overall Rating 4.0000008/5Overall Rating 4.0000008/5rating 4.0000008
Overall Rating 1.7692308/5rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308
Stephanie W. on 04/29/2017
"Friendly service "
The staff is always nice and they always do a great job.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
The Works
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 09:12 AM
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/27/2017

Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey in association with your 2010 Tucson.  We are grateful for your taking time out of your busy schedule to complete the survey.  We read every single survey as our goal is to look for ways to continuously improve our services for you, Our Customer.  We appreciate the comments regarding the tires and I will discuss further to look for ways to address your comments.  I promise, we recognize the value of your time...it may be the most valuable resource for all of us.  Thank you for the 5-Star Rating.  Rest assured, we are going to look for ways to address your comments to improve the way we do our work.

Verified Customer on 04/26/2017
"Great customer service "
Helpful from the time I stepped in the door. Nathan was very helpful
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 02:59 PM

Hello:

My name is Brent Russell and I wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for sharing your thoughts and comments with us regarding our service of your 2013 Elantra.  I know your time is valuable and we sincerely appreciate your comments as we are always seeking ways to improve the way we serve our Clients.  It is a continuous effort.  I want to invite you to share any additional specifics with us regarding ways we can strengthen our job performance.   Again, thank you for your time and participation in the suvery.  Your input is really valued...

Frank L. on 04/26/2017
"New"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 02:45 PM

Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey regarding your 2013 Sonata.  We are grateful for the feedback you have shared as we are constantly seeking ways to improve our performance.  It truely is a non-stop effort.

Our goal is consistently exceed your expecations and earn a 5-Star Performance rating.  In your case, we did not achieve this goal and I would like to invite you to share any other comments or specifics to help us improve the way we do our work.  Please do not hesitate to give me a call or send me an email if you are so inclined.   I would be grateful and I promise to listen.  Again, thank you for your time and comments.  We truly value your feedback and want to learn all we can from any experience that is less than perfect.

John B. on 04/26/2017
"Service on Sunday"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/23/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 11:08 AM

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.  We are thrilled to service your 2012 Genesis - such a fabulous motor car.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible to ensuring you experience exceptional customer service.  I am grateful for your taking the time to complete the survey and return.  We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service...it is a continuous effort.  With you help, and others like you, we will continue to grow and do a better job.  We read every survey...thank you for your comments.  Finally, I want to say thank you for giving us a 5-Star rating...this is our goal.  I promise we will continue to look for ways to always do a better job.

RONALD Q. on 04/24/2017
"Appreciation of customers"
This .dealership puts customers first,maintains clean areas, always has coffee/water for customers-- respect for the customers
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 12:40 PM
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/25/2017

Hello Mr. Queen:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey.  I know it is "one more thing" to do but we really appreciate the feedback as our goal is continuous improvement.  We truly value your feedback and are grateful for your comments regarding our customer services.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for our Customer Services, if you ever need anything at all, just give me a call.  Again, thank you for your time and on-going support.

Verified Customer on 04/23/2017
"Amazing"
Amazing
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/23/2017 11:02 PM
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/24/2017

Hello:

I wanted to take a brief moment to say "Thank You" for taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey.  We truly value your input and appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedule to provide this feedback.  We are constantly looking for new ways to improve the way we do our work-your thoughts and comments are always appreciated.  Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any comments or suggestions.  I look forward to meeting you in the not too distant future.

Brent F. Russell

Verified Customer on 04/20/2017
"Great people!"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 11:45 AM
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/21/2017

Hello and Thank You!

I wanted to take a brief moment to say "Thank You" for completing our Hyundai Service Survey.  We sincerely value your feedback and comments as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our business practices and communication with our valued Clients.  YOU count at Parks Hyundai!  We are pleased your had a great experience and look forward to serving you again in the not too distant future.  Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to let me know.  Again, thank you.

Customer Relations

Verified Customer on 04/16/2017
"Great"
Staffing is pleasant
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 04:15 PM
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/17/2017

Hello and Thank You!

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for Customer Relations.  I wanted to take a moment to say Thank You for sharing your thoughts regarding our Hyundai Services.  You input is very important and we are grateful for the time you take to provide your input.  We are particularly happy when our Clients are fully satisfied with our performance.  We make this a non-stop effort to look for ways to always improve.  Thank you for your time.

Carolyn C. on 04/15/2017
"The team!!! Especially Mr Sam!!! Shutter was great service ."
Great service!!!! My name is Carolyn Cox
Review Created: 04/15/2017 07:47 PM

Hello Ms. Carolyn and Thank You!

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for Customer Relations.  I want to thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey and to recognize Sam for his service to you.  We are most appreciative of your comments about Sam and we want you to know we made a special point to recognize his work...thank you for sharing.  We really do value your input and we are always looking for ways to strengthen our services.  Your input is very useful and helps us to ascertain this objective.  Thank you.

Director, Customer Relations

Sarka H. on 04/15/2017
"Great service"
Everything was done perfectly
Review Created: 04/15/2017 04:37 PM

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey.  Your input is highly valued as we use the information from these surveys to strengthen our performance on a continuous basis.  Our goal is to exceed your expectations and I promise we are committed to making sure you get the very best service possible.  Again, thank you for your time and effort.

Director - Customer Relations

Verified Customer on 04/15/2017
"Great"
Awesome
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/15/2017 10:14 AM

Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey.  We value your input and it is used to help us take steps to constantly improve our services.  We are pleased you found our service to fulfill your expecations as this is our goal.  Please do not hesitate to let us know if you observe opportunities for us to strengthen our performance at any time.  Again, thank you for allowing us to serve you.

James S. on 04/15/2017
"Maintnance"
Friendly service personnel. Joey was our service advisor. Waiting area a little too cool for some of us senior citizens!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/15/2017 06:23 AM

Hello James:

I wanted to take a brief moment to say "Thank You" for responding to our Hyundai Service Survey.  We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and these surveys have proven highly beneficial.  I am pleased that we fulfilled your service expections and I want you to know that we are working every day to strengthen our performance to support you.  We value our relationship with you and are committed to taking care of it for years to come.  Thank you.

Director - Customer Relations

BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com

P.S. - Next time you are in our Facility and it feels too cool or too warm, please ask one of the Sales Associates or Team Managers to adjust the temperature.  I agree with you...sometimes it feels like a refrigerator in here.

Director - Customer Servicea

Verified Customer on 04/14/2017
"Excellent "
Clean and very nice waiting area. The restroom was clean. Service advisor was great!!!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 11:39 AM
Gary M. at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/15/2017

Hello Mam,

Thank you very much for the kind words, We always appreciate the positive comments. Its great to hear from you and we'll look for you next visit.

Thanks again.

Gary Marson

Verified Customer on 04/13/2017
"Pleased"
I am quite pleased with Hyundai of Gainesville. My car always runs great after it's serviced. I can really trust their work and word. I will continue to use their services and no one else in Gainesville.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 01:10 PM
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/14/2017

Hello Sir:

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your experience with Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  We are most grateful for your kind words and your input is always valued.  It provides a powerful method for us to identify ways to improve our services, communications, and timeliness on your behalf. Again, thank you for your feedback...looking forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

John P. on 04/12/2017
"answering machines not real people that have answers"
title tells it all
Review Created: 04/12/2017 05:59 PM
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/13/2017

Hello Sir:

I am sorry to hear of the issues with your 2012 Hyundai Sonata.  Obviously, there is something very wrong and the issues need to be solved immediately.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for Customer Relations/ Satisfaction for Parks Motor Group of Gainesville.  I have directed James McDaniel to call you and arrange to do what is needed to solve the issues you are experiencing.  I will be in touch with you shortly to follow up.

You are welcome to call me at any time...you can reach me at the number listed below.

Gary M. at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/14/2017

Hello John,

I am do appreciate you giving us the oppertunity to correct the concern with your vehicle today, and  I  do appoligize for your inconvience,  We like to take the best care of our customers and if for any reason you need help or just a question please feel free to call on me @ 352-372-4251 Gary Marson Service Manager.

Gary Marson

Kaitlyn H. on 04/12/2017
"General maintenance "
Nate is very helpful and nice. Will definitely return and recommend to friends.
Review Created: 04/12/2017 01:14 PM
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 04/12/2017

Hello:

Thank you so very much for taking time to respond to our Hyundai Service Survey.  I know Nate will be thrilled with your feedback...thank you so much for sharing with us.  We are constantly looking for ways to do our job in a better, more efficient manner.  Your opinions count!  Please do not hesitate to call me or write me if you have any issues or concerns.  Again, thank you for the comments...I will share with Nate later today.  With the greatest of respect,

Carigan D. on 04/12/2017
"Great service "
Will be back
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/12/2017 11:55 AM

Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Customer survey regarding your 2015 Hyundai Sonata.  We are always grateful for your feedback as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our service.  Ultimately, service is what truly separates ourselves from the next Dealership.  We are grateful for the opporunity to serve you and look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.  Thank you.

Lauren G. on 04/12/2017
"Great customer service!"
I love working with this dealership. They get things done in a timely manner and are always very nice. I've leased Hyundai cars for more than 10 years because I love this dealership!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/12/2017 10:00 AM

Hello:

Thank you so very much for sharing your comments with us via the Hyundai Service Survey.  There is nothing that we love more than to hear about a Happy Customer.  Because of your taking the time to share ideas and others, like you, we are able to look for ways to continuously improve the way we serve our Customers.  On behalf of everyone at the Dealership, thank you for your loylalty and the opportunity to be of service.  I look forward to meeting you the next time you are in Service.

Wishing you all the BEST.