Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

Overall Rating 4.0000038/5Overall Rating 4.0000038/5Overall Rating 4.0000038/5Overall Rating 4.0000038/5rating 4.0000038
Overall Rating 1.95238/5rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238
Jean S. on 08/22/2017
"Great friendly service at a good price."
I've always been satisfied with their service and prices.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 01:34 PM
Verified Customer ReScore Review on 08/22/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Parks cares about customer relationships"
Parks Hyundai was extremely quick to respond to my concerns regarding my service experience, and to do everything in their power to make things right! Even while things were going wrong in my case, I could tell that the staff were clearly dedicated to improving their process and making certain that there are no similar incidents in the future—I am glad to hear that Brent and Ken are implementing changes to avoid making such an error again. Parks is clearly dedicated to providing the best service experience in town, and to building lasting relationships with their customers. In the end, despite the bumps on the road in my first experience here, thanks to their attention to my case I plan to return to this location for any future service needs and would recommend them to others.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 08:11 AM

"Generally good experience"
They fixed the problem I was having
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 08:11 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 08/21/2017

Hello and thank you for your review.  Your experience is not the norm but it is one that we are going to review to take steps to ensure it is not repeated.  Mr. Ken Irvin, our Service Manager, will be in contact with you to address the specifics of your experience.  Ken and I work in concert with one another in order to look for ways to strengthen our performance and reduce the frequency of errors.  We have modified our sales process to help minimize the opportunity for this error to occur again.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review.  Please do not hesitate to call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.  Brent

4649660b9c336045f1bf07ddd889d179?s=28
Ken I. at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 08/21/2017

Mr. Weinberg, i just wanted to apologize again and say I'm sorry we let you down and thank you for letting me know. I appreciate you taking the time to speak  with me. I've also made some notes on your customer account. Please dont hesistate to contact me if I can help you further, thank you. Ken Irvin 352-372-4251 X-64702

Peggy C. on 08/18/2017
"Great Job"
I have had all my service completed at Parks since 2010 our Santa Fe has over 105,000 miles on it.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/18/2017 05:06 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. You opinion REALLY counts at Parks of Gainesville. We are grateful for your taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey and thank you for the 5-Star review and comments with respect to your 2010 Santa Fe. We promise, we are committed to a service process that constantly undergoes change to improve our day-to-day services...we call it continuous improvement.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership. In other words, we actually read Client Feedback and we are constantly looking for ways to improve our services, it is a growth process.

Please do not hesitate to call or email me at any time should you have any questions or need any assistance. You can reach me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.

With Respect, Brent Russell, Director, Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat"

Mary B. on 08/17/2017
"Parks Hyundai is the ONLY place to go!!"
out of 10 stars, with 10 the best, they are at least a 30
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:36 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 08/18/2017

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. You opinion REALLY counts at Parks of Gainesville. We are grateful for your taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey and thank you for the 5-Star review and comments with respect to your 2004 Santa Fe. We promise, we are committed to a service process that constantly undergoes change to improve our day-to-day services...we call it continuous improvement.

Kathryn R. on 08/17/2017
" great service from wonderful people"
I was in and out quick. They are always very nice too.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/17/2017 04:48 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. You opinion REALLY counts at Parks of Gainesville. We are grateful for your taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey and thank you for the 5-Star review with respect to your 2017 Elantra. We are grateful for your comments about getting your car in and out of service in a timely manner...we constantly look for ways to exceed your expectatioins.  We promise, we are committed to a service process that constantly undergoes change to improve our day-to-day services...we call it continuous improvement.

Verified Customer on 08/16/2017
"Nice experience"
Warranty work completed in one trip.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/16/2017 05:45 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 08/17/2017

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. You opinion REALLY counts at Parks of Gainesville. We are grateful for your taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey and thank you for the 5-Star review with respect to your 2016 Tucson. In particular, thank you for your comments about having access to a quiet work area while you were waiting.

North F. on 08/16/2017
"Good Efficient Service"
The work was completed on schedule and done well.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/16/2017 09:57 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. You opinion REALLY counts at Parks of Gainesville. We are grateful for your taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey and thank you for the 5-Star review with respect to your 2015 Sonata. We promise, we are committed to a service process that constantly undergoes change to improve our day-to-day services...we call it continuous improvement.

Hung K. on 08/16/2017
"Nice service "
Fast...clean...good services
Review Created: 08/16/2017 09:52 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide a review of our Hyundai Service Survey for your 2015 Santa Fe. We wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for the 4-Star review of our services. Your thoughts and opinions really count at Parks of Gainesville as we use these surveys as one of the tools to help us identify opportunities to do a better job of serving you, our most important Client. We still have work to do to earn a 5-Star review from you and that will be our goal during your next visit.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every review, comment, and suggestion about our Dealership. I look for trends and pre-cursors to potential issues and then identify process modifications to help solve issues in advance or reinforce changes that have been made and are working to improve customer satisfaction.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We do appreciate the 4-Star Review. We hope to exceed your expectations during your next visit to earn a 5-Star review.

Respectfully, Brent Russell, Director, Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat"

"Courteous, timely service"
Courteous, timely service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Review Created: 08/15/2017 04:22 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. You opinion REALLY counts at Parks of Gainesville. We are grateful for your taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey and thank you for the 5-Star review with respect to your 2012 Elantra.  Thank you for your comments about your experience with our Service Department.  We promise, we are committed to a service process that constantly undergoes change to improve our day-to-day services...we call it continuous improvement.

GREGORY W. on 08/15/2017
"Customer Service is a "Top Priority""
Parks Hyundai of Gainesville is very trustworthy, knowledgeable, and courteous!
They really know the meaning of "Customer Service!"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/15/2017 03:53 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you so very much for sharing your comments with us.  We DO aspire to exceptional customer service...and we are so pleased with your report of our performance.  Thank you for the 5-Star Review and the wonderful comments.  We are committed to a service process that constantly undergoes change to improve our day-to-day services...we call it continuous improvement.

Nancy S. on 08/15/2017
"Thank you!"
My care has eyelashes and cannot handle machine washing. The Service Dept. remembered this (Joey Goss) and wrote for the Service Staff to hand wash it, without my saying anything. How cool is that??
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 02:21 PM
Profile image medium

That is REALLY COOL!  I want to see your car next time you come in...and yes, it is cool that Joey remembered.  Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. You opinion REALLY counts at Parks of Gainesville. We are grateful for your taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey and thank you for the 5-Star review with respect to your 2015 Santa Fe. We promise, we are committed to a service process that constantly undergoes change to improve our day-to-day services...we call it continuous improvement. Personalized services is a big part of our focus.

Robert G. on 08/15/2017
"Professional Service"
This was our second scheduled service and again in and out with a smile!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/15/2017 01:08 PM
Verified Customer on 08/15/2017
"Very nice facility. Friendly and Professional staff. "
They were professional, fair and honest. Thanks!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
YOUR PERSONNEL WORK TOGETHER INSTEAD OF THE " I " OR "ME" SENERIO
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 08/13/2017 01:07 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 08/15/2017

Hello Mr. Miller:
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your comments with us about your Service Experience involving your 2012 Genesis.  You drive an exceptional vehicle...it has to be very satisfying.  On behalf of all of us at Parks, we are grateful for your thoughts and feedback.  We subscribe to the concept of continuous improvement and the surveys are a great source of information to help us apply this concept.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment or suggestion.  Please do not hesitate to call or email me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, or at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  Thank you for your review and 5-Star rating.

Wishing you all the best.  With the GREATEST of respect.  Brent Russell, Director, Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat"

Odie H. on 08/12/2017
"None"
None
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 08/12/2017 05:34 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide a review of our Hyundai Service Survey for your 2015 Azera. We wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for the 4-Star review of our services. Your thoughts and opinions really count at Parks of Gainesville as we use these surveys as one of the tools to help us identify opportunities to do a better job of serving you, our most important Client. We still have work to do to earn a 5-Star review from you and that will be our goal during your next visit.

Verified Customer on 08/11/2017
"The people!"
Always great to deal with Sam and Nate!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 03:41 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 08/16/2017

Hello and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide a review of our Hyundai Service Survey for your 2017 Elantra. We wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for the 5-Star review of our services. Your thoughts and opinions really count at Parks of Gainesville as we use these surveys as one of the tools to help us identify opportunities to do a better job of serving you, our most important Client.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are sincerely grateful for the 5-Star Review.

Profile image medium

By the way...thank you for the comments about Sam and Nate...you have made their days with your feedback...nothing is more important to them than making your experience the very best possible.  I sincerely appreciate you sharing your comments about these two gentlemen.  Respectfully,  Brent Russell

Verified Customer on 08/11/2017
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 06:17 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide a review of our Hyundai Service Survey for your 2014 Elantra. We wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for the 4-Star review of our services. Your thoughts and opinions really count at Parks of Gainesville as we use these surveys as one of the tools to help us identify opportunities to do a better job of serving you, our most important Client.  We still have work to do to earn a 5-Star review from you and that will be our goal during your next visit.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are appreciate the 4-Star Review.  We hope to exceed your expectations during your next visit to earn a 5-Star review.