Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

Overall Rating 3.9473674/5Overall Rating 3.9473674/5Overall Rating 3.9473674/5rating 3.9473674rating 3.9473674
Overall Rating 1.8947368/5rating 1.8947368rating 1.8947368rating 1.8947368rating 1.8947368
Elaine M. on 06/24/2017
"Trust in Parks Hyundai"
My Santa Fe receive the best, most thorough care I've ever experienced from any dealership! They explain, check and fix any need(s) in the best possible manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017 10:50 AM
Ron F. on 06/21/2017
"Fast and Grate Service"
Very quick and courteous staff
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 12:42 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/22/2017

Hello and thank you for the feedback.

We are so pleased to hear you had a 5-Star experience in our Dealership.  We believe our services should always be improving...with this mindset we are always open to doing better.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion.  In this manner, we work to make sure we don't miss any comments to help us become a better Dealership.

Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to call me at (352) 372-4251, ext 63226, or email me at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  Again, thank you.

Brent Russell, Director - Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat"

Verified Customer on 06/21/2017
"Mrs"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 10:01 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for taking time to prepare and submit your evaluation of our work on the 2013 Santa Fe S.  This is really a nice vehicle.  We wanted to say Thank You for the 5-Star review of your experience at Parks Hyundai.  We want to exceed  your expecations on every visit.  We believe in the concept of continuous improvement to help ensure we are always learning.

My name is Brent Russell and we are pleased to have this opportunity to say thank you.  I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestions that comes into our Dealership.  In other words, your thoughts and opinions count.  Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, or send me a text message at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com

We are here to serve you.  Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any issues or conerns.  We stand ready to support you.

KATHRYN H. on 06/20/2017
"Efficient, friendly, clean "
Good job. .
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 11:38 AM
Richard D. on 06/20/2017
"Recall appointment "
I like the waiting area with plenty of NEW magazines and bottled water
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 09:08 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Customer Service Survey.  We are grateful for the feedack.  In particular, we want to thank you for the 5-Star review...this is a BIG deal.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion that comes into the Dealership.  We do this in order to identify opportunities for our Team to do a better job in our day-to-day services.  We believe in continuous improvement...in this manner we are always reaching for a higher level of performance.

Should you have any questions or need any other assistance, please do not hesitate to call me at (352) 35-4251, ext 63226, or simply send an email to BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.

Wishing you all the BEST.  With Respect,

Brent Russell, Director, Customer Services - "The Guy with the Hat"

Daniel B. on 06/19/2017
"Fast friendley service"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 08:13 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/19/2017

Hello and thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the Hyundai Service Survey for the work done on your 2013 Sonata.  We are grateful for your time to complete the survey and sincerely appreciate the 5-Star review.  Our goal is service that exceeds your expectations.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion about our dealership.  In my view, the surveys provide an opportunity for us to learn from our customers...what are we doing well and where can we strengthen our services.  This is why I feel it is so important to read the survey comments.  Again, thank you for the 5-Star Review.

Please keep my contact information handy.  You can reach me on the phone or via email.  My contact information is:

(352) 372-4251, ext 63226 and my email address is BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com .

Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions, suggestions, or comments.  I am here to serve YOU!

Respectfully,

North F. on 06/14/2017
"Fair and quick service!"
Very quick and high quality customer care. I was in for routine maintenance, and I was out within one hour.
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 10:18 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/14/2017

Hello and Thank You for taking time to respond to our Hyundai Service Survey.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment and suggestion in order to learn as much as we can from our Customer's feedback.  I believe in continuous learning as we strive to consistenty exceed Customer expectations.  I am pleased you experienced a short-term turn-around with a high quality level of vehicle care.  This is our goal for every single Customer.  Again, thank you for the feedback.  I invite you to keep my contact information to call or email me at any time.  My phone number is (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 and my email is BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  We are grateful for your feedback.  Respectfully,

Verified Customer on 06/12/2017
"Good service"
Great service, a bit expensive but great quality
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 09:23 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey for your 2011 Sonata.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion to help us identify opportunities to improve our services.  While we are disappointed we did not earn a Five Star review, I want you to know that we are always looking for ways to improve our efficiency and effectiveness with a goal to keep our costs down.  We are committed to a long-term relationship with you and we believe in continuous improvement...it is the best way we know to works towards a mindset of "always doing a better job."  I invite you to keep my contact information in the event you have any questions or concerns.  I am here to SERVE YOU!  You can reach me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  Thank you for taking time to respond to the survey.  We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.  With the greatest of Respect.  Brent Russell

CAROLE D. on 06/09/2017
"Parks Hyundai Replaced Lost Remote Control Device"
Reasonable close to us in Newberry so time to get there for service was ok. Service Rep was excellent: Personable, knowledgeable, helpful.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 06:04 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/12/2017

Hello and thank you for taking time to complete the Hyundai Service Survey.  We are grateful for the 5-Star Review.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, and suggestion.  This feedback provides us with the opportunity to understand your assessment of the way we serve our Client.  On behalf of the Dealership, I want to say "Thank You" and encourage you to keep my contact information handy, should a need arise again.  My phone number is (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, and my email is at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  We stand ready to serve you in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead. Wishing  you all our best.  Respectfully,

Brent Russell

Juan V. on 06/09/2017
"Fast service"
Oil change and tire rotation were done very fast and in a cordial manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/04/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 04:49 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for taking time out of your busy day to complete the Hyundai Service Survey.  We are grateful for the 5-Star Review.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, and suggestion.  This feedback is one of the ways that makes it easy fo us to identify opportunities to strengthen our performance or identify practices that our Customer's consider beneficial.  On behalf of the Dealership, I want to say "Thank You" and encourage you to keep my contact information handy, should a need arise again.  My phone number is (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, and my email is at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  We stand ready to serve you in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead.  Wishing  you all our best.  Respectfully,

Brent Russell

Justina R. on 06/08/2017
"The people and the shuttle service while my car is being serviced"
I was well taken care of and I will definitely come back my car is running great
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 05:01 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/09/2017

Hello:

I wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for completing our Hyundai Service Survey for the work done on your 2015 Hyundai Sonata. That is a GREAT vehicle. My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every review, comment, or suggestions about our Dealership. It is one of the tools we use to help identify opportunities to strengthen the way we perform our services...we want to be the BEST! I am sincerely grateful for your 5-Star Rating and we are most grateful for your giving us such a terriffic rating. Please do not hesitate to call or email me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, or BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. this has been a real pleasure. Again, than you for the opportunity.

Respectfully,

Helen A. ReScore Review on 06/09/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Fair service "
You charged me &209.00 for a sensor I took it to firestone they quoted me &100. For a sensor but I though Hyundai would give better service and after servicing my car they did a crappy job cleaning my car and left my two front rugs FILITHY, I called immediately when I got home but again I was on hold for 16 minutes...
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 06:37 PM

"Fair service "
I was not happy with the service person leaving my rug filthy, and not returning my call
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 06:37 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/07/2017

Hello:

My name is Brent Russell and I responsible for reading and responding to every comment, review, or suggestion associated with our Dealership.  I am writing to let you know I have received your review.  It seems as though we did a pretty crummy job of taking care of you.  I am sorry and I promise to get back to you shortly with additional information.

We are MUCH better than this...but these kinds of situations erase all the good ones and more.  I am very sorry but will be back to you.

Please feel free to call or email me if you would like to talk further.  I would welcome that opportunity.  My phone number is (352) 372-4251, extension 63226.  My email address is BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.

With GREAT Respect, Brent  Customer Services, "The Guy with the Hat"

Verified Customer on 06/06/2017
"The people!"
Nate and Sam always go above and beyond to help their customers!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 05:10 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for sharing your perspective of our Hyundai Service Department.  We are sincerely grateful for the 5-Star Review...thank you.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion.  I truly value this feedback as we use it to identify opportunities to strengthen our services or to identify processes and practices that we need to reinforce.  Again, thank you.  Should you have any questions or need any special assistance, please do not hesitate to give me a call or simply send me an email.  My phone number is (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, and my email is BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  Wishing you all the BEST...Respectfully,

Brent Russell, Director, Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat."

Robert M. on 06/06/2017
"Friendly courteous service"
Excellent experience
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 01:29 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and Thank You for taking time to complete the Hyundai Service Survey.  I know these surveys take time from you but I promise we read every single review, comment, or suggestion.  My name is Brent Russell and I want you to know that we value your thoughts and comments.  We use the feedback to identify options ot serve a Client in a more effective and efficient manner or to create new processes or strategies to address a specific need.  I wanted to take this moment to say Thank You for the 5-Star review...we are most grateful for this rating.  I promise, we are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of the way we do provide our services and your feedback is very important.  Please feel free to contact me at any time via the telephone or email.  My Office Phone Number is (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com  I am here to serve your needs.  Should you have any questions or need any assistance...just give me a call.  With the greates of respect.  Brent F. Russell, Director, Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat."

Rees C. on 06/06/2017
"It is modern, spacious, clean and believe it or not, quiet."
It is a wonderful car in all aspects. the low MPG is due to the huge, powerful engine but at speed on cruise control I've achieved 27 MPG and I'm just fine with that.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Equus
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 08:31 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/06/2017

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time to complete our Equus Service Survey for the work done on your 2014  Hyundai Equus.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership. We use this survey as one of the tools to help us identify ways to strengthen our performance and/or reinforce practices that are working well. Your feedback is important to us and we are grateful for the 5-Star review. Thank you! Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions or concerns; you can reach me on the phone or via email. Wishing you all the BEST. Respectfully,

Shirley R. on 06/06/2017
"pleased with overall services."
I was pleased with every aspect.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 06:40 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and Thank You for taking time out of your busy schedule to p;articipated in the Hyundai Service Survey.  We truly value your input as we use the survey data to help identify opportunities to strengthen our performance or to reinforce practices and procedures that are considered beneficial.  We are grateful for the 4-Star Review - Thank You.  We do believe in continous improvement...in other words, we are always looking for ways to do a better job of serving our Customers.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, and suggestion about our Dealership.  Should you have any questions or have any issues, please give me a call or send me an email.  My office phone is (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, and my email address is BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  Wishing you all the best.

Respectfully,  Brent Russell

Verified Customer on 06/05/2017
"curtious and found the problem fast"
They are friendly and honest
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 12:57 PM

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey for the work done on your 2006 Hyundai Tiburon. My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership. We use this survey as one of the tools to help us identify ways to strengthen our performance and/or reinforce practices that are working well. Your feedback is important to us and we are grateful for the 5-Star review. Thank you! Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions or concerns; you can reach me on the phone or via email. Wishing you all the BEST. Respectfully,

Kevin S. on 06/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Love the service here "
I really enjoy working with you guys I'll always return for service Nate has always treated me great also the joey. Thanks guys
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 06/05/2017 06:45 AM

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey. My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership. We use this survey as one of the tools to help us identify ways to strengthen our performance and/or reinforce practices that are working well. Your feedback is important to us and we are grateful for the 5-Star review. Thank you! Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions or concerns; you can reach me on the phone or via email. Wishing you all the BEST. Respectfully,

Verified Customer on 06/04/2017
"Repair-AC"
I would recommend Parks Hyundai to anyone. They are professional and work very well with you.
Service Date: 05/29/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 04:44 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/08/2017

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time to complete our Hyundai Service Survey for the work done on your 2015 Sonata.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership. We use these surveys as one of the tools to help us identify ways to strengthen our performance and/or reinforce practices that are working well.  Your feedback is important to us and we are grateful for the 5-Star review.  Thank you!  Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions or concerns; you can reach me on the phone or via email.  Wishing you all the BEST.  Respectfully,

ROBERT D. on 06/04/2017
"Fast, efficient, quality service for oil change and tire rotation"
Fast, efficient, quality service for oil change and tire rotation
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/29/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 04:12 AM
Profile image medium

My name is Brent Russell and I wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for taking time out of your busy day to complete our Hyundai Service Survey regarding your 2016 Sonata. We use these surveys to help identify opportunities to strengthen our service process and to reinforce processes that are working well. Our goal is continuous improvement in order to help us exceed your expectations. We are grateful for your 5-Star Review and are committed to always doing our very best for you. Should you ever have any questions or need any special assistance, please do not hesitate to call me or send me an email. My phone number is (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 and my email is BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com. Respectfully,