Les S. on 07/19/2017
"Another thorough oil change"
And a great recommendation for a little work I plan to have done Wednesday morning. I am glad to trust the well being of myu three vehicles to Walt's Brakes and More.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 02:39 AM
Ron W. on 07/19/2017
"Scheduled Maintenance"
Vehicle in for scheduled Maintenance. Their maintenance is total & complete, they go/do extras to ensure safety. During inspection, found safety item, that need to be taken care of. Everyone is a total professional.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 02:03 AM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 07/20/2017

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and keep it in optimum running condition. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Valued Customer on 07/15/2017
"Brake job"
Walt's Brakes always does a good job, always explains any questions I have and I can count on them doing it right.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 05:59 AM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 07/17/2017

Les S. on 07/12/2017
"Glad to have quick dependable service"
I am glad I can trust my vehicles to Walt's care.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 01:56 AM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you once again for trusting us to service your vehicle. We are glad to have you as a loyal customer.

Eric C. on 07/07/2017
"Amazing"
you guys are the BEST --- thanks so much for everything
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 08:19 PM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and keep it in optimum running condition. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Cesar N. on 07/06/2017
"Oil change - full service "
As always, they did a great job, they are very knowledgeable, experienced and reasonable on prices. Thank you much guys!!!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 07:37 AM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 07/07/2017

Jeff and Meri H. on 07/01/2017
"Everyone is honest and up front before any work is done. 100% garentee satisfaction "
Best care for my auto ever
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 04:16 PM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 07/03/2017

Patty M. on 06/22/2017
"Wonderful service"
I am so glad we found Walt's Brake to service our vehicle. The staff is all very friendly and informative. Found my cabin air filter to be very dirty and advised replacement. Quick and efficient oil change, check fluids and rotated tires. Will definitely go back here!!!!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 03:42 PM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 06/23/2017

Diane L. on 06/22/2017
"Reliable, honest and great workmanship."
Great customer service!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 06:21 AM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 06/23/2017

Les S. on 06/19/2017
"Good as always!"
I am very happy to entrust my Ford Ranger to the care of Walt's Brake. The vehicle is pushing 10 years, and has 100,000 + miles on it. I want to run it another ten years if I can, and know that Walt will help me get all the useful life out of this vehicle. Walt's is the BEST!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 04:40 AM
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you once again Mr. Singleton for trusting our team with your vehicle!!

Valued Customer on 06/18/2017
"I can leave my vehicle and be sure it is fixed right!"
I ot our van back and everything worked again. It had several problems and they fixed it!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Van
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 03:38 AM

Carolyn Z. on 06/17/2017
"RV service is tops !"
They are very concerned about any issues or worries I may have about my R.V. I know when I drop it ioff it will be in good mechanical hands.
Vehicle: Ford E-450 Super Duty
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 08:00 PM

Bud C. on 06/16/2017
Bud said he always receives good service from this business. They treat him fairly and he trusts them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sportvan
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017

Charles H. on 06/14/2017
Charles said this business fixed his problems when no one else could. He took his vehicle to 3 or 4 reputable businesses in town and they all told him his engine was blown, and that he needed to replace it. When he took his vehicle to this facility, they found out it was just a simple water pump that needed to be replaced. They saved him about 11 thousand dollars which he is happy about. He also said they did a really good job and they were reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017

Brian M. on 06/13/2017
Brian said he has been taking his vehicle to this business for awhile and they always take care of it.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017

E.C. B. on 06/10/2017
E.C. said he would recommend the business.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017
Walt K., President at Walt's Brake & More responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and keep it in running optimum condition. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Tom and Dolly R. on 06/08/2017
"Happy customer service staff great "
Car ready when they say
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 05:16 PM

Les S. on 06/08/2017
"Glad to entrust my vnitage Cadillac to Walt's Brakes. 78090 miles. I had 78025 miles when I purchased it in DeLand."
Car had first lube, oil, and filter in ages. The spare tire now has air in it. Feeling very good about the car and very good about Walt's brakes. Nothing major wrong. Will erve me well as a "show car." Will take it back to Walt's regularly so the car stays in good operating condition.
Vehicle: Cadillac Fleetwood
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 02:31 AM

Rick E. on 06/07/2017
Rick said this business was very professional and helpful. They do good work and he would recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017

April S. on 06/05/2017
"Folks you can Trust"
Walt's Brake is a great place to have your vehicle serviced. They are professional and trustworthy! Walt's offers friendly service with knowledgeable, experienced mechanics.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban