AR
Alan R.
Citra, FL
11/13/2018
Great find in Ocala
Referred to Walt’s for bad airbag on class A coach and was told bag was good and only needed a toggle switch. Just came in for bad dash air and they did great job upgrading system and found bad manifold leak while at it. Rusty and Jeff did super job and kept me posted through out.

V
Valued Customer
Dunnellon, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/10/2018
Heater Core: They did a great job!
Walt's Brakes and more. They have always done a thorough job.

Robin S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said that the place was good.

Bruce S.
West Olive, MI
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
11/08/2018
Very consciences
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your patronage!

Jackie C.
Amarillo, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018
Very Professional Very courteous.
Eric explained all the work they had done. We were towed in by the AAA anf they were able to source a relay and repair our car expediently.
Great people very fair.
Jack Crabtree
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your positive review and allowing us to lend a helping hand during a stressful situation. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your patronage!

GR
Greg and Cynthia R.
11/06/2018
Great people. They deliver as promised.
They’ve been in business for years and it shows. They know what they’re doing.

CZ
Carolyn Z.
11/06/2018
They care about their customers
Rusty has always taken his time to answer any questions or concerns I may have. I take my RV to Walt's knowing they can take care of any issue which may need attention. I would recommend them to anyone in need of good honest care !!
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your RV. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your patronage!

MO
Mike O.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
11/03/2018
Fantastic service. Came in over $100 under what I was quoted very satisfied
I was on a trip from Florida to savanna Georgia when my brakes went out. What Chad me back on the road the very next morning. I could not be more satisfied. I wish there was a Walts where I live.
I would highly recommend their services to anybody
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to lend a helping hand during a stressful situation. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your patronage!

Les S.
Micanopy, FL
Buick LaCrosse
11/01/2018
Immediate service to find a nail in a flat
Glad to deal with Walt's. And this was under warranty, as was the previous visit with my Cadillac. Walt's treats people well!

Dick G.
Reddick, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2018
Professional service
Walt's service is always excellent and the work done is of the highest caliber. They bring things that can wait to your attention and are always looking out for your best interest.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your patronage!

BQ
Bill and Jane Q.
10/31/2018
Honest
Charging problem was not a $500 alternator, just a old battery.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to lend a helping hand with a second opinion. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your patronage!

GK
Gene K.
Belleview, FL
Dodge Journey
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Gene said he would highly recommend the business. He said they are professional and the service is great.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicles and keep them in optimum running condition. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your patronage!

GA
Gregg A.
Cape Coral, FL
Nissan Maxima
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said this business got him fixed up on a breakdown, and they took care of him right away.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to lend a helping hand during a stressful situation. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

HB
Heidi B.
10/27/2018
Honest, affordable and no high pressure
I have only been coming to Walt's for the last year or so, but I've been impressed by their honesty and good prices. Also, I like that if there is work my car needs, they let me k ow without the high pressure some locations give you. The only thing is Walt's get busy, so get in there early in the day
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicles. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your patronage.

BC
Bob C.
Old Fort, NC
10/24/2018
Quick service
Reasonable
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Ron W.
Edwards, MO
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Ron said they did what they did what they could, got him in and out, and they were very polite.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

RF
Robert F.
Hernando, FL
Chevrolet Forward Control
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good and they had him on his way quickly.

Silver Springs, FL
10/19/2018
Loyal customer for over 30 years
Service is excellent. When I take my car in for repairs, Eric talks to me about what the car needs, explains options and helps me prioritize the work to keep costs down. I’ve trusted Walt’s for decades and recommend them without reservation.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the positive review and for trusting us with your vehicles over the years. Loyal customers like yourself are the reason we have been around for so long.

Lynda S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Lynda said they always do a good job and she has been going there for a long time.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the positive review and for being such a loyal customer!

VD
Victoria D.
Kia Optima
10/18/2018
Great service and friendly
Very friendly and great service