Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center

HENRY D. on 03/23/2017
"Quick and easy!"
They got me in and out quickly and provided transportation to/from home so I didn't have to wait!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 05:38 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/23/2017

Thanks Henry, we look forward to your next visit!

CURTIS C. on 03/19/2017
"Help during ice storm."
Actually, I died two years ago in April. I do appreciate your good care of my car, now owned by my wife, Carol. ;) She tells me that she feels most comfortable that you will do what is necessary to keep the car running well, and charge her fairly. She certainly appreciated the fact during the recent ice storm, when she had a 9:00 appointment and saw she would never get the ice off in time, you came to clear the car of ice and took it to the shop for her. I thank you for that, and she does as well.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 03/19/2017 06:37 PM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/20/2017

Thanks Carol, glad we could help even with the bad weather! We look forward to your next visit!

David P. on 03/17/2017
Spoke with Karen. She said the employees at the business were honest They tell her what services are needed and what isn't needed. They dropped her husband off at work and then picked him up when the vehicle was ready.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 02/24/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/20/2017

Thanks Karen and David, we always enjoy taking care of you guys!

Paul C. on 03/17/2017
Paul said this business does a great job. They are very honest with their work.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/20/2017

Thanks Paul, we appreciate your business!

Joe C. on 03/13/2017
Spoke with Kathy. She said this business was a great place. They provided exceptional service and Matthew, the manager, guided her through everything. He was very professional, friendly, helpful and informative. He advised her of what services were needed and explained which were absolutely necessary. He also explained which were just safety issues. She loved the way this business really concentrated on customer service.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 03/11/2017
Review Created: 03/13/2017
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/16/2017

Thank you Joe & Kathy, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to your next visit!

JOHN G. on 03/12/2017
"Great service"
Paul Campanella's staff handled a repair on my husband's 16 year old car. Some of the work was under warranty which was handled for free. Another serious problem was discovered and quickly fixed. Everyone is always so friendly. Thank you for the continued great service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/12/2017 05:23 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/15/2017

Thank you John and Denise, we are always so happy to see you both and get your vehicles taken care of quickly!

SUSAN G. on 03/11/2017
"the staff is always friendly, courteous, and helpful"
the staff is always friendly, courteous, and helpful
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/11/2017 12:24 PM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/15/2017

Thank you Susan, we look forward to your next visit!

Zach N. on 03/09/2017
Zach said this service went smoothly. He was pleasantly surprised that there was no charge.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/15/2017

Happy to help Zach, come back anytime for regular service!

Charles M. on 03/09/2017
Charles said everything was fine with this service.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/15/2017

Thank you Charles, we appreciate your business!

JONAS R. on 03/08/2017
"Honest and wonderful, as always"
Once again, Campanellla's provided honest recommendations and excellent work. I shared my work order with a guy that I work with who "knows cars" and he told me that the prices and work that they did was beyond fair. I already knew that, but isn't that great to hear?
Vehicle: Volvo XC60
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 07:21 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/08/2017

Thanks Jonas, we are delighted to hear you had a great experience with us. The highest compliment is sharing your experience as well, we so appreciate it!

VISHAKA R. on 02/25/2017
"Reliable, fast service when most necessary "
My work schedule is pretty rough and Paul Campanella's has been great about getting my car in on last minute notice when it's most needed. Their drop off service is also very helpful!
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 02/25/2017 05:12 PM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/07/2017

Thank you Vishaka! We are happy to accomodate you in any way we can!

FRANCIS R. on 02/25/2017
"Great & friendly personell"
First class shop
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 02/23/2017
Review Created: 02/25/2017 04:58 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/07/2017

Thank you Francis, we look forward to your next visit!

PATRICIA M. on 02/24/2017
"Very customer focused operation"
I have been a customer for over 10 years. The thing that keeps me coming back in the very customer driven service experience. Not only with my scheduled maintenance work, but several times, over the years, with emergency situations. I have "just shown up" several times over the years with minor to major concerns and they are never too busy to stop whatever they are doing, listen to me and ALWAYS correct my problems. As a single woman, I often joke that they only time I miss having a man in my life is when it comes to car issues. Well, the "man" in my life for those issues is the team at Campanella's! They have never let me down, a real class act! As always, thank you!
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 02/23/2017
Review Created: 02/24/2017 05:27 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/07/2017

Thanks Patricia, we so appreciate your kind words and continued business. We are always here for you for scheduled or unscheduled visits! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

TIMOTHY R. on 02/21/2017
"Consistently great service"
I have four cars regularly serviced at Paul Campanella's. The team are very competent and courteous! Excellent diagnosis and maintenance.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/21/2017 05:11 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 02/21/2017

Thanks Mr. Read, we so appreciate your continued business!

David on 02/21/2017
David said this business services all of their vehicles. They do a great job, and they have a fair price. They are polite, cordial, and understanding of their needs.
Vehicle: Ford Freestar
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 02/21/2017
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 02/23/2017

Thank you David, we so appreciate your business!

DONALD S. on 02/18/2017
"Superior Service!"
Great staff, great service!
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 02/04/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017 02:04 PM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 02/21/2017

Thanks Don, we so appreciate your continued business and smiling face!

Mike D. on 02/18/2017
Mike said he likes that the door of his vehicle is working. This business took care of him right away. He didn't have to wait a long time and it was really great. If he ever has a difficult time with his vehicle, he takes it to Paul.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 02/16/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 02/21/2017

Thanks Mike, we are happy to help anytime!

MALCOLM M. on 02/16/2017
"Malcolm McDuffee"
Had to have the EV filter replaced since my engine light was on. The engine didn't seem to be affected, but I have gone too far in other cars with the light on and didn't react soon enough, so I had Campanella's replaced the charcoal filter. And then the engine light went on again after a few miles. A valve had charcoal in it and didn't open and close properly. Now we are doing well. We are headed for 254000 miles and all is well. My only complaint would be that too many people use Campanella's and it takes a while to get the diagnosis, both times late afternoon. Repair was done the next day.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 08:42 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 02/16/2017

Even though your visits have been frequent Mr. McDuffee, we always enjoy seeing you! We do our very best to get you in and out as quick as possible! Thank you for your continued business.

CATHERINE G. on 02/16/2017
"Friendly staff providing excellent and efficient service!"
I always feel very well looked after at PCATC! Thank you!!
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 06:18 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 02/16/2017

Thanks Catherine, it is always such a delight to see you!

RACHELLE J. on 02/14/2017
"Experts that listen, care and execute great service"
Stupendous
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 04:43 AM
Caroline R. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 02/14/2017

Thanks Rachelle, we so appreciate your continued business!