Pauls Automotive Service And Repair

Costley B. on 06/21/2017
"A/C"
My AC was making an unusual noise, I was able to get an appointment within an hour the same day. Paul made the right call to service the unit, and It's been working like new. He was very understanding, and I love taking my car to his shop. Pat at the front desk made me feel very relax and comfortable.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 06:35 AM
Rob T. on 06/19/2017
Rob said he was very happy. The staff figured out the problem.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017
Chris R. on 06/18/2017
"Honesty"
Paul has created a friendly trustworthy establishment. I can always trust that he will only do what is needed to fix my vehicles. Parts and labor charges from the big garages are ridiculous. Thank you Paul for your excellent service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Rabbit
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 09:09 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/20/2017

We really strive to make our customers our first priority! Thank you Chris for taking the time to review our services. If you have any suggestions on how we can better your experience with us, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are so glad you were pleased with our services. Thank you, Paul & Pat.

Crystal M. on 06/16/2017
Crystal said she had no problems. They were prompt and responsive.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/20/2017

Nivia W. on 06/09/2017
"Radiator"
My radiator went out on me. I was able to call them after googling them and they were friendly and efficient. Walked me through what I needed to do over the phone until I could get my car to them. Then they were able to fix my car and have me back in the road he very next day.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 09:25 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/12/2017

Wow what a great review Nivia!! Thank you so much.  We are happy that you were so pleased with our services and we look forward to working with you in the future. Reviews and word of mouth are our life blood so thanks for the assistance.  Thank you, Paul & Pat

Sandra D. on 06/07/2017
"great service and friendly people"
They took care of my van and were very nice to me , they went out of their way to do both ,that says a lot about a place I think.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 04:43 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/08/2017

Wow what a great review Sandra!! Thank you so much.  We are happy that you were so pleased with our services and we look forward to working with you in the future. Reviews and word of mouth are our life blood so thanks for the assistance.  Thank you, Paul & Pat

Karen R. on 06/02/2017
Karen said she had a good experience at this business. She likes the whole experience. They got her in and out quickly. They are a good place.
Vehicle: Ford Focus

Sarah C. on 06/02/2017
Sarah said this business was nice, fast and helpful.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 05/30/2017

Michael K. on 06/02/2017
Michael said the employees were friendly and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Buick Enclave

Loretta G. on 05/31/2017
"The people. Your never a stranger"
Thank you so much Paul. The service I received was great. My van is not pulling all over the road thanks to you..
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/31/2017 02:16 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/01/2017

Thats fantastic to hear! Thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with our service. If you have and problems or concerns please let us know.
Thanks, Paul and Pat

Mary Ann H. on 05/27/2017
"I can see clearly now!"
Just got an oil change... but also got new windshield wiper blades. Paul took care of it. Treat yourself to new wiper blades and let the rain come!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 05/27/2017 09:56 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 05/30/2017

What a difference new wiper blades make! Thanks for the fantastic review! It's always great to see you when you come in. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks, Paul and pat.

Costley B. on 05/21/2017
"Honest and thrust worthy "
So I was looking for a mechanic to work on my car. Paul's shop came up on my radar as I was searching. I said I will give his shop a try. I was very impressed with level of service and commitment to fixing the problem. I am very pleased and will definitely return.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 06:33 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 05/22/2017

Wow what a great review!! Thank you so much.  We are happy that you were so pleased with our services and we look forward to working with you in the future. Reviews and word of mouth are our life blood so thanks for the assistance.  Thank you, Paul & Pat

Crystal W. on 05/19/2017
"Helpful, Friendly, Great people!"
I took my car to three different places for air repair and they kept telling me that my air not working was normal. Obviously that is not! Paul listened to me and really cared about me as a person and what I was explaining to him. Now I have air and I am Thankful!
Vehicle: Saturn Outlook
Review Created: 05/19/2017 07:01 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you Crystal! We really strive to make our customers our first priority! Thank you for taking the time to review our services. If you have any suggestions on how we can better your experience with us, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are so glad you were pleased with our services. Thank you, Paul & Pat.

Samuel W. on 05/19/2017
Samuel said this business quoted him a high estimate and they told him they would not provide the parts that were needed.
Vehicle: Mazda B4000
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 05/23/2017

We are so sorry that you were unhappy with our services for your '94 Mazda.  You were given a fair price on the cost of the repair.  Not sure how you understood that we would not provide the parts for the repair. We always provide quality parts for the repairs since we warranty all of our work. We would not use junk yard parts as you requested or allow customers to provide their own parts.  If customers provided their own parts then we could not warranty the work.  We believe that it is best business practice to be able to warranty all work--best for the customer and best for our business.

Bryan B. on 05/19/2017
Bryan said his father went to the business for service for quite a while. The employees were easy to work with. They were flexible. They were communicative and let him know which issues needed immediate attention and which ones could wait to be fixed.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 05/24/2017

Susan L. on 05/19/2017
Susan said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 05/24/2017

Thanks Susan! Your review is very important to us and it really helps us improve our services. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you ever have any suggestions. Thank You, Paul & Pat.

Susan S. on 05/18/2017
"Best customer service"
Paul helped us decide on the purchase of a used car when we took it to him for a presale inspection. He was very thorough and always fair and knowledgeable. It is a pleasure to do business with Paul's Automotive.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 05/18/2017 07:23 PM
Jan W. on 05/17/2017
"oil change"
Need it do before I had to go to hospital and call late one afternoon and they worked me in and got it done and rotated my tires too Great service
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 04:27 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 05/18/2017

We are glad that we were able to accommodate you Jan, it was great seeing you! We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services, so don’t hesitate to let us know if you ever have any suggestions.   We are so glad that you were pleased with our services.  Thank you, Paul & Pat

Brian S. on 05/17/2017
Brian said the business provides fantastic service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017

Bill C. on 05/13/2017
"William CottrellHonda CTV 2007"
A small town friendly atmosphere coupled with honest and professional service makes Pauls Automotive service a winner
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 10:57 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 05/16/2017

We really try to make our customers our first priority and a friendly atmosphere is what we strive to create! Thank you for taking the time to review our services William. If you have any suggestions on how we can better your experience with us, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are so glad you were pleased with our services. Thank you, Paul & Pat.