Pauls Automotive Service And Repair

Latest Review 22 minutes ago
Gene A. on 08/17/2017
"Automatic Transmission Service"
I had an 11:00 appointment they got to me earlier than that told me it would be almost 3 hours for the type of Transmission I had in my vehicle. And they got me finished before that! Great experience!!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 06:58 AM
Gary C. on 08/14/2017
"They care about their customers"
Quality work!
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 08:19 AM
Tom H. on 08/11/2017
"Happiness IS"
Once again you have tended to the needs of our old Buick. It is riding fine and we appreciate that. Happy days for us.
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 04:45 PM
Sandra D. on 08/03/2017
"Great Service,Great Staff"
Both times I have brought my van to Paul's they have gone above and beyond to take care of it. My van mean's a lot to me, it was passed on to me when my mom passed away. Paul and everyone there are the very best and take care of me and my van. I recommend them to anyone who need's automotive repair.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 10:40 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 08/03/2017

Sandra you are such a nice person and it's always a pleasure to service the vehicle that you inherited from your mother. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate  to let us know.

Barbara S. on 07/29/2017
"honest, friendly, and it is fixed"
honest, friendly, and it is fixed
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 06:02 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/31/2017

And that summarizes our three main goals haha! Glad you were pleased with our service, hope to see you again!

Bill M. on 07/27/2017
"Get ur done!"
Showed up five minutes before my appointment time for the annual NC safety inspection and was on my way home 15 minutes later. Paul and staff were friendly and professional, as always.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 03:27 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/27/2017

We are always glad to service your vehicle Bill. Thanks for your continued business! We hope to see you again in the future!

Jeff R. on 07/23/2017
"A/C working great"
Thanks to Paul's Automotive our a/c is working again and just in time for our vacation. They worked us in and got it repaired so our family vacation would not be interrupted.
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 04:31 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/25/2017

We are so glad that we could help you out and we also hope you had a great vacation! If you need anything else, please let us know. Thanks!
Paul & Pat

Michael M. on 07/19/2017
Michael said he was pleased with the service he received from this business. He liked that they always kept him aware of the situation of the vehicle.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/25/2017

Keeping our customers informed is one of our first priorities! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service. If you need anything at all, please let us know.
Thanks, Paul & Pat

Bryan O. on 07/19/2017
Bryan said he is very pleased with this business. He said they did a good job repairing his vehicle and they were up front with him. He said if he has any more vehicle problems he will give them a chance to fix it again.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you Bryan! We are so happy to hear that you would return to our shop in the future. We want to be there when you need us! Thanks, Paul & Pat

Betty W. on 07/17/2017
"Betty Walker"
Drive a 1991 Handicap Van,never have to worry if something needs to be fixed, Paul will take care of problem.The most honest mechanic you will ever meet,and office help is great and has a wonderful wife also.As far as our family there is no other Auto service.
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 08:50 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/18/2017

Betty you are such a valued customer at this shop! Hearing the kind words you have to say lets us know that we are doing something right and we hope to continue to help you for as long as we can. Thank you so much

Shirley B. on 07/15/2017
"Super Nice and Trusting"
I've found my mechanic. My little car sound like a small truck and now. It's a nicer smoother ride. And I got a discount. Thanks to the very pleasant young man that took me home and picked me up when my car was done. Family oriented business.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 05:23 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/18/2017

We appreciate you too Shirley! Your business and kind words mean the world to us and we cant thank you enough. If you need anything at all, let us know!

Jackie R. on 07/13/2017
"Pre purchase inspection"
I always tell Mrs. Pat we're frequent flyers at Paul's Automotive because they work on all our cars. But we've never had a used car inspected before purchasing until recently. Paul's inspected the SUV we were considering for our son and enabled us to make a more informed buying decision. Again, we were treated like family. We appreciate the whole team at Paul's Automotive!
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 03:43 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/18/2017

Buying a car is such a big decision and we are glad that you allowed us to help you make a tough decision a little easier. Thanks so much for your business and your kind review. So glad to have you apart of the Paul's Automotive family!

Jackie R. on 07/13/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Can't thank them enough!"
We take all our vehicles to Paul's whenever we need anything. Paul and Pat have gone out of their way to help us determine the most affordable and best repair options for our cars. And I know if Paul tells me something needs to be done he's not just trying to up sale an additional service but instead is looking out for our best interest.
Review Created: 07/13/2017 03:25 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you so much for the very kind review Jackie! We strive to help you make the best decisions when it comes to repairing your vehicle. We want nothing more than you to be safe and happy on the road. Thanks for your continued trust in our services!

Cindy & Tom M. on 07/12/2017
"Air conditioner repair"
After 3 trips to the shop and approximately $2000.00 our AC still doesn't cool. Not going back there.
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 11:46 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/26/2017

We are so very sorry for the inconvience you may have been caused.  A/C systems can sometimes be very fickle.  Thank you so much for coming by the shop and giving us the chance to make you a satistified customer once again.  We do go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied.  Thanks, Paul & Pat

Monti H. on 07/12/2017
Monti said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/25/2017

Thanks so much Monti! Hope to see you again :)
Paul & Pat

Jason C. on 07/12/2017
Jason said everything was good. They were honest.
Vehicle: Acura 3.0CL
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you Jason! We are glad you enjoy your experience here at our shop! We hope to see you again.Paul & Pat

Peggy L. on 07/11/2017
Peggy said she loves this business and it is a pleasure going there.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/25/2017

It's always a pleasure to see you Peggy! Thanks for your wonderful review.

Dennis B. on 07/06/2017
"Great service friendly people"
Reasonable prices
Vehicle: Nissan 300ZX
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 09:05 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/07/2017

Thank you for you review.  Customer reviews help us know what our customers expect and keep us focused.  We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. Thank you, Paul & Pat

Tammy O. on 07/06/2017
Tammy said they met his needs, the facility is clean and they're friendly.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/10/2017

Thanks for your review Tammy! Keeping our shop and office as clean as possible has always been a top priority and we are happy that you noticed our effort! Come back anytime if you need anything.

Margaret T. on 06/29/2017
"Caring"
Paul really cares about finding out what is your car's problem and fixing it. He is very honest about what he finds and how much it will cost. He won't fix it if it isn't worth it. I find Paul and his employees very friendly, caring and honest. Thank GOD for Paul's and his automotive service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 06:44 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you so much Margaret! We always try to find the best ways to keep both the customer and their car happy haha! Thank you for being such a loyal customer.