Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc.

Overall Rating 3.9166667/5Overall Rating 3.9166667/5Overall Rating 3.9166667/5rating 3.9166667rating 3.9166667
Overall Rating 2.4166667/5Overall Rating 2.4166667/5rating 2.4166667rating 2.4166667rating 2.4166667
Review for Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc.
Jeff K. ReScore Review on 09/07/2013
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Damaged wheels"
Team Pfefferle stepped up and had our wheels refinished. They look very nice again now.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 08/24/2013
Review Created: 08/25/2013 06:40 PM

"We are very upset, your store damaged all 4 wheels on our Jeep."
Your Nilles Road store damaged all 4 18" factory wheels on our Jeep Compass Limited Rallye. All 4 wheels got damaged Saturday August 24th while purchasing new Michelin Defender tires from you. The finished polished aluminum faces on all wheels were scratched up, some deep scratches, and suffered holes poked into the face, and scrapes through the clearcoat finish. There is damaged areas where the polished aluminum edge meets the gloss black painted areas. Before paying we looked at the Jeep and found these issues. I went in and got Chad and made him come out and look, he seemed like it was no big deal and said Steve had a business to come in and repair someone else's wheels recently. Chad sent out a tech (wasn't the one who damaged the wheels) who also agreed the wheels got scratched up. He told us Steve takes care of the "Piddley stuff". This is not "piddly"! This is serious! When getting price quotes from Steve and Chad, we even asked if you could do these wheels, and you both said yes. I'm very mad and upset and will be happy when you get me 4 new wheels like these from Chrysler. I trusted you to do a good job, which did not happen. Now you need to step up and do the right thing, replace our wheels. Until this is taken care of, I can no longer recommend your business to anyone. I have been coming to your business for at least 4 years, and recommended you in the past to neighbors, friends, other club members.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 08/24/2013
Review Created: 08/25/2013 06:40 PM
Steve P. at Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 09/05/2013

We looked at the wheels and set up a time for me to get them fixed. They have since been repaired and put back on to the customers satisfaction