MARIA V. on 08/20/2017
"Pima Automotive"
Employees are very conscientious and educated me about car issues. I would highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 08:41 PM
IRENE B. on 08/12/2017
"The owner is wonderful"
I want to sat thank you for fixing my car with the air conditioning and allowing me to make payments. The thing I am unhappy about is I asked the young service technician to look and see if a motor mount was broke. I explained aabout being hit from behind at a light. The lawyer sent me to a mechanic and he said a broken motor mount all he did was look at it to come to that conclusion. My car never shook when idiling not even in the slightest. So i ask your mechanic to look at it.,because I believe the lawyers mechanic was lying. Your mechanic didn't just look he rocked my engine back and forth, I immediately said oplease dont do that, my thought behind was if you are pushing on my engine then if it is broke it will be made worse due to all that movement. He didn't stop, he didn't listen t6o me.He wasn't just doing it a little my engine was rocking backin and forth a lot. I drove home about 2 miles. The next day and since when my car idoils it now shakes not alot but it shakes and it is getting worse and it never ever happened before that. Your mechanic said it wasn't broke after looking at it, but now it shakes like it is broke. That car is all I have and I feel upset. I know I still owe you 120$ and I will pay it of course and continue to use you guys because you helped me, but I don't want that guy near my car ever again. If someone says stop he should have stopped. If someone says can you see from here if it;s broke, see means to look not rock it back and forth. I am not trying to be rude or mean about this. I am just being honest because I am so frustrated since thenI had a small stroke so I am getting this off my chest. I have had a very bad year with my bro and my friend dying of Cancer. The tumor in my spinal cord surgery cause the stroke to happen and now my car is different, so I am feeling upset. My apologies if this seems mean it is not meant to be. Please remember to not debit me till Sept 3rd. Thank you so much for your kindness, it is greatly appreciated. Irene Black
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 06:59 AM
Laura T. on 08/08/2017
Laura said they got everything taken care of for her. They had originally told her they weren't able to get her in right away because they were too busy. She barely got out the door and they told her they could take her vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
NOEL D. on 08/02/2017
"Neighborhood business with ride to & from shop."
Bob always explains the problem, the work needed & costs involved. Gets it done!
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 09:56 AM
DAWN D. on 07/30/2017
"Great Guys - Honest Service! "
Honest service. Have taken my car there twice. While there they pointed out a minor issue that I could handle myself. Being a woman I appreciate the fact they are not trying to take advantage. I didn't give 5 stars simply because I've been there only twice.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 06:19 AM
MARTIN M. on 07/30/2017
"My car"
John is a true leader and made sure my car was on point. I will continue to bring my cars to your shop. I will also spread the word on how professional you guys are.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 01:55 AM
Douglas W. on 07/24/2017
Douglas said this business is really helpful. They did the best they could and they presented him with multiple options.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Joe H. on 07/24/2017
Joe said he had a good experience with this business. They were knowledgeable and they asked him before doing any additional work.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
LISA-KAY C. on 07/23/2017
"More than an oil change"
The guys go above and beyond to provide great service at a great price.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 07:52 AM
Ignacio P. on 07/22/2017
Ignacio said the business was able to repair his vehicle the first time, and he did not have to go back.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Alex M. on 07/21/2017
Alex said the business did not put his hub caps back on so he ended up losing one. His serpentine belt was also not tightened.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Paige W. on 07/21/2017
Paige said the experience was quick, easy and there were no issues.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Frank K. on 07/18/2017
Frank said everything was great. They did not make it a hassle.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Anthony L. on 07/17/2017
Anthony said the service was good. The employees were honest, fair and courteous. If he needs any repairs this is the place he will go to.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017
Troy I. on 07/17/2017
Troy said he got the help he needed and the business was fair. They were informative.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Venture
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 03:16 PM
Dona F. on 07/11/2017
Dona said this business was good. She said they provided same day service and she didn't have to wait. They got her vehicle in and did the oil change, then they got her right out.
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
NOEL D. on 07/02/2017
"The way I'm treated & how Bob & John explain the problem "
It's great to have an honest business in the neighborhood!
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 08:52 AM
CHRIS P. on 06/29/2017
"close to home."
awesome group of people!, know what they are doing and try to help you with your budget. Very attentive and caring staff, very professional.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 04:35 PM
GREG W. on 06/28/2017
"Great , Honest service"
Very satisfied with service . They got me in and out without any mistakes or cutting corners. I ll be returning for all my automotive needs.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan