Daniel V. on 04/17/2018
Daniel said the business is always trying to sell him services but, he will continue to get oil changes there. He commends the business on the cheap oil changes.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018
Wendy A. on 04/11/2018
Wendy said the business was great.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Elizabeth S. on 04/10/2018
Elizabeth said the gentleman was not too nice .
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Review Created: 04/10/2018
FRANK N. on 04/07/2018
"8 years service history"
Only place serviced last 8 years ( 99 Nissan Pathfinder now w/ 306000 miles ) and they also my company fleet vehicle

Same mechanics for years!

Very Satisfied!

I recommend them to many of my clients!
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Review Created: 04/07/2018 06:04 PM
PAUL C. on 04/06/2018
"Trustworthy "
I came in because I’ve seen them advertising their oil change price and I decided to stop and try them out since it was time for my vehicle to have one. I had just gotten my brakes looked at by a major name brake company the day before and they gave me a quote; when Pima Automotive put my truck on the rack they told me it was time for brakes but I could go a little while longer before having to get them replaced so I asked him for a quote they were half the price of the other brake company and some of the things that The other brake company told me that I needed to get done besides the brakes Pima automotive said that I didn’t and when I asked him are you sure they got a second mechanic involved and he confirmed that I did not need these other things done. I appreciate their honesty, how fast they got me in and out of there, the warranty on their work is coast to coast and they explained in layman‘s terms why I did not need this other work done and I appreciate it. I’m now going to be a steady customer.
Vehicle: Isuzu Ascender
Review Created: 04/06/2018 04:43 AM
Tina A. on 04/05/2018
Tina said that the business is great and they take care of her right away, they explain everything and she likes the way the facility is kept clean.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018
MELISSA A. on 04/04/2018
"Kia"
Took my car in for an oil change.. received a call that the front end had a leak..I told them thank you but car still has a warranty and I would get it fixed through that. When I picked up the car I asked the man at the counter about it again so I would have the info for the warranty. He was rude and said" how am I supposed to know there's been 3 other cars besdes yours...I'll have to ask.." doubt I'll go back for anything..
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 11:14 AM
Lisa J. on 04/04/2018
Lisa said the service was good. It could use some improvement, but she was satisfied. Overall, the employees did a great job.
Vehicle: Saturn
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018
Angie S. on 03/26/2018
Angie said the business fixed the issues on her vehicle and they kept her informed.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018
Peter Z. on 03/24/2018
Peter said the service was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Danielle Z. on 03/24/2018
Danielle said the staff was very personable. The mechanic was always available to explain everything to her. She trusted them all to do the best and safest job possible.
Vehicle: Mercury
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Stephanie S. on 03/24/2018
Stephanie said the staff took a month to get her a functioning engine. The first place they ordered from did not have a part for the engine, so it took additional time to receive the engine. Then there was a knocking in the engine, so they had to order another one, which took just as long to get in. The work itself was phenomenal, but she spent over three grand in total for the service.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Maria F. on 03/24/2018
Maria said the business is very precise and honest. John and Anthony are very good.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 03/02/2018
DAN R. on 03/22/2018
"2003 Suburban"
Fixed an A/C and heat problem deep in my dash without drilling a big hole in my wallet. Thanks guys.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 08:42 PM
RICK B. on 03/22/2018
"Work done to my satisfaction!’"
Very nice owner and employees! Work done in a timely manner!!!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 07:51 PM
John S. on 03/17/2018
John said the staff was fast, thorough and professional. Bob was excellent.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018
Robert D. on 03/15/2018
Robert said the business took care of him and he is very satisfied.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018
Ella S. on 03/10/2018
Ella said the staff were efficient, thorough, and completed the service in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 03/10/2018
Vincent S. on 02/13/2018
Vincent said they are really quick and they provide good customer service. He said that he had a good experience there.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018
OMAR L. on 02/11/2018
"Been here only once"
I've only been here once, but the service my vehicle and I received were second to none. Everyone was polite and treated my vehicle as if it was an honor to be working on it. They did work on the rear brakes, rear differential, and parking/emergency brake- all jobs that I would much rather pay a professional to do instead of watching a YouTube video and trying to knock it out myself. Very happy with the service.
Vehicle: Lincoln Mark LT