John A.
Nissan Murano
03/12/2019 Category: Service
John said that work was done on time.

Shauna H.
03/01/2019
Friendly staff, great service
Highly recommend. Fast, friendly service. Have been there several times and haven't been disappointed.

David W.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/26/2019 Category: Service
David said he had to return a couple times, but he can live with the results.

02/03/2019
Overcharge you.
Overcharge you ..if you are a woman, more !! I did go for a tune up and only they did change the plugs charge me more of 200 dlls.

DAVID W.
02/03/2019
Pima Automotive is an alternative to Corporate Repairs
As someone who likes to keep their vehicles running I appreciate Pima Automotive. While it has taken us a while to resolve some issues on my 1997 Ford Ranger, they stuck with it and it looks like my truck will keep running. I dislike going to the Corporate dealerships because before I even get to the service desk it seems a salesman is already pushing to have me trade in my truck for a newer model. I want to keep my truck running as long as possible and hope that Pima Automotive can provide the neighborhood garage that those of us want to depend upon.

PM
PETER M.
GMC Vandura
01/26/2019
Best garage EVER!
Bob, John, Jesus are the very best!

Chrystal M.
Nissan Maxima
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Chrystal said that the place did a great job. Her vehicle runs really well since her service.

RT
REEDA T.
01/23/2019
Professional and teamwork
Pima is my go-to for my car b/c everyone works so hard for every person on their automotive needs. They go out of their way to get parts, timely work and they are open to questions and provide clarity about what you will need. If one person is having difficulty with a part, the team actively works with them.

Shirley S.
Nissan Versa
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said the service at this business was excellent. She was impressed with the fact that this business was clean in the area where she was waiting while the repairs were being done to her vehicle.

AH
ALLAN H.
01/15/2019
Happy guy
I am so happy I found theae guys. I was impressed with their professionalism and customer service. The prices were very reasonable and they were proud of their work. Both John and Albert were great to deal with. I will be back.

HM
Hussein M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Hussein said he had a horrible experience. He stated that he paid almost $500 for only an inspection and diagnosis. They had his vehicle for a week and wanted him to pay an additional $2000 for repairs. He mentioned he did not appreciate the staff always trying to up-sell him and he will not be returning in the future.

AW
Aaron W.
Arizona
Toyota MR2
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said this is his go to business and he definitely recommends them for service.

SG
STEPHEN G.
01/09/2019
Subaru work
I do most of my own maintenance, but occasionally I have work done I am not equipped to do. I had an alignment done, but they found one of my tires was about to fail. For a small fee they replaced tire and I had them check my AC system which wasn't working. At no cost they determined what was wrong and how to repair it.

SP
SOUTHERN AZ P.
Ford Expedition
01/08/2019
Great Services
The mechanic he was fantastic

01/07/2019
Oil change service
On time, good price, friendly service

PA
PAIGE A.
Scion xB
12/23/2018
Oil change was great
I went in for an oil change knowing that some maintenance was due. They gave me a list of recommendations that was out of my budget. I did get my spark plugs replaced, but am postponing the other stuff for my next oil changes. They said they would email me the estimate of the recommended work (brakes, shocks), but I never received it.

12/22/2018
Keeping an older car running
This is the second time in a month that I have had my truck in for repairs. We still have not determined why a periodic ABS light continues to come on but we have determined that it is not dangerous to drive. Like most cars you bring In for one repair and then things to multiply - that was the case here. I want to find a dependable neighborhood mechanic who understands older cars and why we want to keep them running. I am hopeful that Pima will be those guys.

CT
Cyrus T.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Cyrus said that he liked the place's prices and speedy service.

FD
Fransisco D.
Saturn L100
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Francisco said he received courteous service and timely, very good work

LU
Lori U.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Lori said they did everything exceptionally.