4.5

VA
VICTORIA A.
Hyundai Accent
07/26/2021
Amazing staff and very helpful
The receptionist Mia was just an all-around wonderful employee. And my tech Vinnie was amazing as well. Very helpful and knowledgeable. He even let me watch him change the engine filter and cabin filter. Was nice that even though they need our business, he was willing to let me see something easy for me to do that could save me a little money when I need to do it next. Truly appreciated y’all’s help today and will be coming back!

AJ
Thanks

RYAN M.
American Motors Eagle
07/23/2021
Great place to take your car!
They were able to install the parts I supplied with no issue or kickback, prompt and informative. Got my AMC back on the road!

07/20/2021
Everyone is friendly and efficient
I always get my oil changed here and have had other work done as well. Haven’t had any problems with their work, or felt that I was being overcharged.

ANDREW M.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/19/2021
able to immediately change my oil, at a great price
see above

CHRISTOPHER B.
07/15/2021
Always takes great care of our vehicles
I bring our vehicles here because they go beyond what I ask them to look at and make sure my family is safe driving . Anthony and Jason are the guys you need to go too.
Thanks guys!

SARAH M.
Isuzu Rodeo
07/15/2021
friendly
i got an oil change today . ryan and all the other staff was very friendly . The parking lot and shop and waiting room is very small but the work got done quick so i was there long . i plan on coming back with my other 3 vehicles . Thank you pima automotive and thank you Ryan

CYNTHIA H.
Isuzu Amigo
07/14/2021
Used Tires
I appreciated Geoff and Anthony addressing my damaged tire situation with straightforward advice and fast service.

JAY W.
Chrysler Sebring
07/12/2021
Why i don't recommend using this repair shop!!
We had driven by Pima Automotive Repair and when we got a small oil leak on our Chrysler Sebring we said "let's give them a try. On the day of appointment we weren't told they charge $95 just to give an estimate. They called in about 45 minutes and said you have 3 leaks and the parts are 180,but its a $1000 to fix it and if not it's $95 to pick it up. They were not nice and ignored our questions before leaving the vehicle. They think we can just pay $1000 without blinking an eye. They are not reliable,very expensive and we don't recommend going there and get a huge surprise an estimate. They were unhappy when we picked up the car and tried to convince to get it fixed. They claimed there were 3 leaks. We are going somewhere else where we won't get unfair treatment. So they got our $95,but we didn't pay $1000 and we're sure they are just interested in the charge not about their customers. Buyer beware. Very disappointed but happy not be one more victim on there scams.

blair m.
07/10/2021
Quick service
Service was fast. A little pricey but all shops seem to be these days.

DQ
DARIL Q.
Chevrolet HHR
07/08/2021
Service was great
Everyone there was super efficient I was treated with great customer service and an excellent fast service with GREAT prices

DARREN C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/08/2021
Top Quality
Awesome friendly knowledgeable staff that I dealt with named Ryan, Anthony, Vinny are incredible. Had major repairs done to my car and I trust them fully with their knowledge and recommendations. From great or small car repairs you need to check them out!

VR
VICTOR R.
07/07/2021
Awesome people.
Techs do great work. everything that we as customers take our cars in to get worked on they check everything to make sure it's done correctly and working properly. I always take my car there just because i trust them. Geat work guys.

Nissan Rogue
07/06/2021
Love coming here!
I bring both of my cars in and have been pleased with all the work that they've done! The staff is really kind and remembers you, they have been really helpful.

SF