4.6

Nissan Rogue
11/15/2019
Great Service!
I've been coming to Pima Automotive for the last three years and they never disappoint. Great service from beginning to end.

ND
NOEL D.
Nissan cube
11/14/2019
Creative repair
Pima Automotive found a solution to my window problem & saved me money...thanks!

Justin R.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he brought in his vehicle for an oil change. When he left, the steering was off . They fixed it at no charge.

Shannon H.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said that it was very simple. She dropped off her vehicle and picked it up when it was done. They put air in her tires. She gave the mechanic a list of things she was told that needed to be done by another business. He said he would check it out and let her know by email what more is needed to be done. She hasn't received it yet. They have been in business a long time. She is happy to have found them.

Suzanne M.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Suzanne said everything was done the way it was supposed to be. The service was courteous and professional.

GP
GARY P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/04/2019
You have always been able to get right on whatever it was I needed. Bob is fair and I trust him
You guys have always gotten right on whatever work I needed done. Bob is fair in his pricing and I believe the guy is honest...which is kind of a plus considering all the rip offs in town! Last time I was there he called me by name, shook my hand and said something to the effect that I was a regular. I am indeed a regular now.

JEFF H.
10/02/2019
Thoroughness
Service on my vehicle was begun right when I arrived, and was done with great attention to detail, and was completed quickly.

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/02/2019
Great price!
All week i was worried about getting an oil change, as I was passing Pima Automotive i saw that they where having a sale on oil changes. Long story short, I paid half of what I would of paid at another Automotive repair shop.

FH
Frances H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Frances said the staff did a good job. She was happy with the service.

MARK B.
Jeep Liberty
09/18/2019
Bob runs a good repair station
Did a great job working on my wife’s Jeep Liberty.

RT
REEDA T.
09/10/2019
maintenance
The owner and all the staff take care of you like family. They go out of their way to get parts, work in a timely manner and treat everyone with respect.

DeANGELO W.
Dodge Journey
09/02/2019
Good friendly service
I love coming to Pima auto quick fast and friendly service Plus the guys are really funny

MN
MARGARET N.
08/29/2019
Great service !
Bob, the owner is knowlegeable and doesn’t hesitate to get to working on your situation. He is a fast moving and energetic man who makes sure the job is done right and in a timely manner..Plus you will get a ride home so you don’t have to wait around and a ride back when the car is ready.

08/22/2019
Customer service was okay I guess
I was initially brought in because of the sign out front that display 12.95$ for an oil change and word of mouth. I also called over the phone before arriving and the price was confirmed. I showed up and informed the guy what I was there for & my car was pulled back. Within 15 minutes of being there I’m talk into changing my air filter which didn’t look bad at all compared to shelf in the corner of the lobby that display worn out parts. So I went from 12.95$ before taxes to 12.95$ + 25$.. what ever...then the guys comes back in there trying to replace my windshield wipers lol smh, 13$ a piece ... I say fine go ahead....then he comes in AGAIN & says my manufacturer recommended getting synthetic oil (high grade) ... ok... I ask how much that going to cost? He responded 59$... I’m thinking to myself as a single mother and college student DAMN! I ask about the mid grade oil change ( synthetic blend ) and low grade ( which I believe is conventional oil) he never gave the prices of the others basically made it seem as if they would get in trouble if they didn't use what the “manufacturer recommends” ..even though I’m the one driving the Vehicle& paying the 300$ monthly car payment.. any who I agreed to get the oil change with synthetic oil 59$ and just the air filter $25 & no windshield wipers...then the owner walks me out side under the car while I’m hold my one year old to show me I had bad tires and obviously hoping that would persuade me out of more money but by that point I was over it and ready to go & told him not at the moment. So I originally had intentions on spending about $35 & ended up spend $101. :( after I left I called the Nissan dealer ship who informed me I have the option to get conventional OR synthetic OIL & they only recommend synthetic oil for the 2019-2020 Nissan that are coming to them from the manufacturer with synthetic oil in them && I found out I was charge the same prices for the oil change and the air filter my dealership would have charge me !! & the dealership oil change was actually 3$ LESS ! This entire experience has encouraged me to just go to the dealership (who are clearly not even that expensive) and let the guys who Specialize in working on my Nissan work in it. Ohh and before I drove off I had to ask about all my other fluids if they where full or empty he told me they where full but my car display they where low &&&& I had low pressure in ONE tire they didn’t even bother to put air in it lmao NEVER AGAIN clearly they do it for the money not because there passionate about it! —My friend went to Walmart and got an oil change and tire rotation for 35$ ... Hell I don’t even know if they put synthetic oil in my car!

AR
Amy R.
Chevrolet Astro
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bryan. He said he was a little displeased with the order they did things, which resulted in duplicate charges. However, they do good work so he would still recommend this business for service.

Shawn C.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said that whoever manager the manager was at the time used verbiage that was aggressive.

Shereen S.
Ford Econoline
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Shereen said she drove in off the street and the employees were able to take her in right then, the employees were able to tell her what the problem was and they were able to settle on a price so they repaired the vehicle. She was very happy with the service.

KG
Kathy G.
08/10/2019
Total ripoff
I recomend not going there. I went for a oil change they put my car up on the rack told me to come into.the garage and told me I was about to loose a wheel. Bob said they could tighten the bolt for $60. ONE BOLT FOR $60 WOW!!!!! It took less than 3min for them to do that. Oh but they rotated my tires for free BIG F***ING DEAL because the guy didn't put my hubcaps back on correctly and within one hour I lost one. I called to let them know that and Bob said it was because they were low end hubcaps WRONG!!!!!! It sure is funny how they stayed on when I put them on. I wouldn't be surprised if they loosened the bolt themselves. STAY AWAY TOTAL RIPOFF!!!!!!!⁰

Angel M.
Saturn Ion
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Angel said Dan was a really good employee who works properly, explains things well, gives thorough information. The service was a little bit pricey though.

DT
Dick T.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Dick said the service provided by this business was the best.