4.5

BOB H.
Buick Lucerne
01/23/2021
Mrs. Hansen
Am happy with the personal service, the work completed correctly, the cost was comparable, and the work was timely done.

GM
GRACE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/23/2021
Highly recommendable car service
I was very impressed with the quality customer service and sense of urgency! Vinney was very warm and professional. He brought me to my vehicle when it was in perfect visualization so I could understand all the work I was paying for and the extent of wear and tear my car was taking. He didn't try to upsell me and kindly reassured me that I could come back, prioritizing the few things they could help with to keep my car running clean and smooth. I Will most definitely be returning to this"mom and pop" autoshop- they are exactly what I've been looking for!

DEBBIE H.
01/19/2021
The knowledge,& the people
Excellent work, what a difference in my truck.

GG

AL
ANTHONY L.
Ford Edge
01/15/2021
Not your typical repair shop
It was clean friendly and I won’t hesitate to send my vehicles there in the future.

RANDY M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/15/2021
Brothers truck
I am in charge of taking care of my brothers truck. He was in a wheelchair but passed away from Covid. The vehicle hasn't ran since May and that was just to the store .1 miles away from his house.
I went over got it started and a huge gas leak.
Took it to Pima auto and they went through it with all that is wrong with it. Got it going and have to get a few more things done but it's working again if we need it.

01/13/2021
Everyone was very professional and courteous. The financing option was simple and fast.

SHARI C.
Vail, AZ
Saturn VUE
01/13/2021
Fast and affordable
Drove right up and was done in 20 mins

JOEL T.
01/12/2021
Couldn’t ask for better service.
I’ll be back!

JERED A.
Kia Forte
01/12/2021
Fast and cheap
Staff was friendly, and the service was quick and cheap. 5 stars.

LISA S.
Kia Sorento
01/09/2021
Customer service was great. You guy's were quick and did a great job. You took us early and we were very happy about that. We will be coming back, when need anything. Will recommend to friends.
Great job everyone. Will recommend to friends and family.

DENNIS C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/08/2021
Good Service
Guys work quickly and point out any trouble spots that are a safety concern or might give you a problem down the road. I'll bring my vehicle back for future services.

DK
DON K.
Dodge Journey
11/25/2020
Everyone was friendly and they worked on my oil change at the time that we scheduled.
I responded to a newspaper coupon . $39.95 for a 5 qt.oil change and filter with synthetic oil. My car requires 6 qts. They charged me $10.00 for the sixth qt. This was about 4 times the price of a qt of synthetic oil. Beware. Their work was good!

MN
MARGARET N.
11/24/2020
Great service and a clean office.
Great service. And they showed me what was needed and explained what was going on under the car with the tire wear and the leak
on rear shocks. Plus if the repair takes some time, they will drive you home and pick you up when the car is ready.

PN
PEGGY N.
Hyundai Accent
11/20/2020
Fast fast fast
These guys were pleasant, friendly and very efficient . My car was in and out very quickly. They offered coupons so the price couldn't be any better.