Vincent S. on 02/13/2018
Vincent said they are really quick and they provide good customer service. He said that he had a good experience there.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018
OMAR L. on 02/11/2018
"Been here only once"
I've only been here once, but the service my vehicle and I received were second to none. Everyone was polite and treated my vehicle as if it was an honor to be working on it. They did work on the rear brakes, rear differential, and parking/emergency brake- all jobs that I would much rather pay a professional to do instead of watching a YouTube video and trying to knock it out myself. Very happy with the service.
Vehicle: Lincoln Mark LT
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 09:42 PM
April H. on 02/10/2018
April said the team is always friendly, fast, and they have good prices.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Sona M. on 02/10/2018
Sona said the staff were very professional. They explained what they did, and completed the service in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 01/18/2018
David B. on 02/10/2018
David said he would highly recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Ed B. on 02/07/2018
Ed said the service was timely and the price was fair.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Felicite J. on 02/07/2018
Felicitie said the staff that helped when she went in were all quick and friendly. They could only complete half of the service but they took the time to explain and show her why.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Jared E. on 02/06/2018
Jared said the employees do good work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018
Wanda L. on 02/03/2018
Wanda said the business was quick and efficient. She recommends this business because they are friendly and trustworthy.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
Crystal S. on 01/19/2018
Crystal said the business had her vehicle done within an hour.
Vehicle: Ford Bronco II
Review Created: 01/19/2018
Crystal S. on 01/19/2018
Crystal said the business had her vehicle done within an hour.
Vehicle: Ford Bronco II
Review Created: 01/19/2018
Jen K. on 01/16/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"DON'T DO IT, stay AWAY!!"
Can't trust These guys! Just want to "sell" you upgrades. I went initially to have an alignment and used a coupon for my odyssey van. Was told I needed new tires and brakes but didn't felt compelled to do it immediately. Good rapport established so took my mom's 2009 Lexus with a little over 100k in for brakes and was informed needed all new struts??? I thought vehicle would feel noticeably different. Nevermind there is no less than 10 posters AND a MODEL strut/shock in the 100 sqft waiting room if that tells you ANYTHING?? went back a week later for standard oil change on odyssey, still not totally "fooled" and bob tried to "convince" me I needed the upgrade premium synthetic oil for $75 more than usual...hmm, guess WHO IS THE FOOL NOW, PIMA AUTOMOTIVE?? I wouldn't recommend u to my last ENEMY!
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:23 AM
Pima Automotive T., mgr at Pima Automotive responded on 01/16/2018

I am very sorry you feel this way about Pima AUTOMOTIVE. We promote maintence. We do not believe in " if not broken don't fix it". PREVENTION in the long run is safer  and less expensive, just like the human body. I wish you te best!

Irene B. on 01/13/2018
"DISHONEST!"
I brought my car in to fix whatever it was they did wrong on my tune up. I saod can you check my heater for me. I come back he says the heater works. I see 50 is owed so I assume it was for him fixing it. Next day it doesn't work. I bring it back ask for my trfund and told that was the chatge to look at it. They had never charged me before. If I had known that I would never bhave asked for them to check it. I asked the owner to call me he said he would and didn't. Then called and talked to Bill he said they would call me and didn't. There is something called a program of honesty guess it was forgotten at that place!
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2018 11:55 AM
Irene B. on 01/13/2018
"RIP OFF!"
They took money for fixing my heat when I said to chec k never approved fixing but said why not it's fixed. The next morning it wasn't fixed at all! Went in asked for my money back the owner said he'f=d call me never did! I called back again told they would call me and still no response. I used the place because the guy goes to AA which is a program of honesty but ZI guess he forgot that part! DON"T go there, you will be sorry when your car runs worse then when you brought it in!
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2018 09:27 AM
Pima Automotive T., mgr at Pima Automotive responded on 01/16/2018

Sorry, got busy, forgot. Your credit was done Monday 01/15/2018. You forgot  to mention how many times we extended credit to you, when no one else would. Iwish you the best!

Nicholas B. on 01/13/2018
Nicholas said he went in to have a light changed, and other problems were discovered. The business was able to remedy those issues.
Vehicle: Saturn Outlook
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Jane H. on 01/08/2018
Jane stated the business is conveniently located and affordable.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018
LUIS T. on 01/05/2018
"It's Ok"
The owner/manager was a little rude.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 09:46 PM
Paul C. on 01/05/2018
Paul said the business was good. They finished the vehicle faster than expected, with no delay.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Christopher S. on 01/05/2018
Christopher said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Dale S. on 01/05/2018
Dale said this business serviced his vehicle well, and it was done quickly. The price was good.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent