4.5

AG
ALBERTO G.
09/17/2020
Great timely service.
I reccomend this location for smooth great customer service. Done in a timely manner and very attentive to detail.

MARK B.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2020
Clean and dependable work done always
Went in for an AC check and recharge. Bob took my wife’s Jeep in right away and did a great job getting it back on the road blowing cold AC

DOUG W.
09/16/2020
Qquick service.
They checked everything very thoroughly and explained everything completely. Good job!

SL
SHANICE L.
BMW 745i
09/14/2020
Customer satisfaction
Anthony helped me with my BMW ac. He is very professional and kind. I was also happy with my outcome of the service done. I recommend this place to anyone. Also they have the best prices!

KW
KIM W.
09/14/2020
Great!

ST
SUZI Q T.
Ford Crown Victoria
Special on oil change
Pima auto was having a special on oil changes. We stopped and they changed it. Everyone at pima auto repair was very nice and polite. I would recommend them if you want good friendly service. BUT if good friendly service is not for you then please, DO NOT go to pima auto, you will be unhappy. I'm hoping this comes across as funny yet serious about them being friendly. Thank you pima auto!

SA
SARA A.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/11/2020
I went in for an oil change. Had an appointment and was taken care of immediately. The service was done in a timely manner. Normally anything do do with auto repair, terrifies me, but at Pima Automotive, they made the experience easy and pain free! I will definitely be back!

ROBERT C.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/11/2020
Excellent Customer Service and Prices!
Was very impressed with my first visit to Pima Automotive! Thought for sure that their advertised price for an oil change would end up being a classic "bait and switch." Prepared myself for hidden fees and pressure to get unneeded repairs, etc. Turned out that the price was legit and the service was superior to any other auto shop that I've been to. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who's reading!

FC
FRANK C.
09/10/2020
Pima Auto — pros
They treated me quickly and with great attitude. If I need anything in the future as far as repairs not covered by my warranty, I’ll be at Pima Automotive. The They treated me quickly and with great attitude. If I need anything in the future as far as repairs not covered by my warranty, I’ll be at Pima Automotive.

AW

MARTA J.
Buick Rendezvous
09/05/2020
Very happy with service!
I knew I needed an oil change and just happend to be driving by. I was able to get an appointment in a timely fashion. Upon arrival I was promptly greeted in a friendly and professional manner. After I initially made my appointment, there were a few other things I needed checked out. They were able to take care of all my requests without any problems. Anthony even showed me why some of the work needed to be done i.e. clogged cabin air filters. After all was said and done, Anthony walked me through everything that had been done and what to expect. The final cost was also less than I anticipated. I'm so happy I just happened to be driving by. I will be glad to recommend Pima Tire and Auto!

JILL S.
09/04/2020
Pima Automotive
Wonderful visit! I love the home town feel of the shop. They even drove me home and picked me up.

DeANGELO W.
Dodge Journey
09/03/2020
Awesomeeeeeeeeeee👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
I come here often and each time I leave I’m impressed... The guys there are all awesome and funny... The old man is a mad Genius... Thumbs up!!👍🏾 Highly Recommend

DAMON S.
Honda Fit
09/03/2020
Friendly and efficient auto repair.
Easy in/out, reasonable prices, I highly recommend.

DAVID B.
09/01/2020
Not this time
Let's see went in to check the timer or idle, car was dying at stop lights. Got call back set nested whole new tune up, $600+. Said cant afford that now so what can we do for $400. So they remove and replaced knock sensor. . New spark plugs. Got it back, second stop lite I stopped at, car died. Another time, same thing. Coming home bout 40mph driving car starts to die and engine light goes on. Ridiculous.$450 dollar, still same problem. Not happy at all. Have to work tonite and tomorrow morning. Called and an on phone what do I want to do. He said come in tomorrow. Will work around it. Not really great customer service. Friend said you guys were good. Not so sure.