KAITLIN K. on 10/18/2017
"General Service "
They always offer to price match other shops and do an amazing job. Always affordable and good quality!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:02 PM
Abbra M. on 10/06/2017
Abbra said the service was excellent and the staff was courteous. They got the job done in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Saturn LS
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017
Maria R. on 09/29/2017
Maria said the employees were very nice and good.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Jen K. on 09/29/2017
Jen said the business was very courteous, accommodating, and informative.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Daniel B. on 09/28/2017
Daniel said they were fast and they didn't give him any problems. They seemed really honest.
Vehicle: INFINITI G20
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
ALDO G. on 09/14/2017
"Great Customer Service "
John has great customer service. He goes into detail on what the car needs and the costs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:42 AM
Kathlen H. on 09/14/2017
Kathlen said the staff is very courteous and helpful, and the work is done when they say it will be. She never has to take it back, because the repairs are always done properly. This business does a good job. She is very grateful for their pleasant way of doing business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
Michael O. on 08/29/2017
Michael said this business did a good job. It was fast and easy.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
PAM O. on 08/23/2017
"Questionble"
I brought my car in for an oil change. Attendant advised that a bushing on passenger side needed to be replaced. Took my car to 3 different places (including Nissan) and they advised that information was incorrect. Nothing wrong with bushings/
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 11:06 AM
Pima Automotive T., mgr at Pima Automotive responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for your feed back.  Three shops couldn't find it or see what we were talking about. I  find that strange. You spent more time than the average person would spend double checking what we found ( THREE SHOPS), so I guess we are wrong. I am very sorry if indeed we are wrong! Have a GOOD DAY!

MARIA V. on 08/20/2017
"Pima Automotive"
Employees are very conscientious and educated me about car issues. I would highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 08:41 PM
APRIL P. on 08/19/2017
"Terrible "
100$ for an oil change, started removing things from my car after all I asked for was an oil change. When I got home, lifted the hood to find the pieces removed were not correctly reinstalled! Do not go here! I will never return!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 04:29 PM
IRENE B. on 08/12/2017
"The owner is wonderful"
I want to sat thank you for fixing my car with the air conditioning and allowing me to make payments. The thing I am unhappy about is I asked the young service technician to look and see if a motor mount was broke. I explained aabout being hit from behind at a light. The lawyer sent me to a mechanic and he said a broken motor mount all he did was look at it to come to that conclusion. My car never shook when idiling not even in the slightest. So i ask your mechanic to look at it.,because I believe the lawyers mechanic was lying. Your mechanic didn't just look he rocked my engine back and forth, I immediately said oplease dont do that, my thought behind was if you are pushing on my engine then if it is broke it will be made worse due to all that movement. He didn't stop, he didn't listen t6o me.He wasn't just doing it a little my engine was rocking backin and forth a lot. I drove home about 2 miles. The next day and since when my car idoils it now shakes not alot but it shakes and it is getting worse and it never ever happened before that. Your mechanic said it wasn't broke after looking at it, but now it shakes like it is broke. That car is all I have and I feel upset. I know I still owe you 120$ and I will pay it of course and continue to use you guys because you helped me, but I don't want that guy near my car ever again. If someone says stop he should have stopped. If someone says can you see from here if it;s broke, see means to look not rock it back and forth. I am not trying to be rude or mean about this. I am just being honest because I am so frustrated since thenI had a small stroke so I am getting this off my chest. I have had a very bad year with my bro and my friend dying of Cancer. The tumor in my spinal cord surgery cause the stroke to happen and now my car is different, so I am feeling upset. My apologies if this seems mean it is not meant to be. Please remember to not debit me till Sept 3rd. Thank you so much for your kindness, it is greatly appreciated. Irene Black
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 06:59 AM
Stephen P. on 08/11/2017
Spoke with Christella. She said the business should do what she came to the business for and not try to sell her any another service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Aveo
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Tammy R. on 08/09/2017
Tammy said her check engine light came on after this business worked on her vehicle because they failed to reattach her air filter cap with all four hooks properly.
Vehicle: Hyundai XG350
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
Luther D. on 08/08/2017
Luther said this business did a good job and they helped him. He did not have any problems.
Vehicle: Suzuki Forenza
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Terry M. on 08/08/2017
Terry said this business was very good. They explained what needed to be done and they were very helpful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Laura T. on 08/08/2017
Laura said they got everything taken care of for her. They had originally told her they weren't able to get her in right away because they were too busy. She barely got out the door and they told her they could take her vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Jere P. on 08/08/2017
Jere said this business did a fine job.
Vehicle: Mazda
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Ron R. on 08/08/2017
Ron said they made an excuse for not getting things done properly. They also made excuses for braking things that weren't broken before.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/02/2017
NOEL D. on 08/02/2017
"Neighborhood business with ride to & from shop."
Bob always explains the problem, the work needed & costs involved. Gets it done!
Vehicle: Honda Fit