4.5

RO
RANDY O.
05/07/2021
Fast and efficient
Anthony did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
You guys are awesome, thank you.

COLLEEN M.
05/06/2021
High Speed, Top Notch!
High Speed, Top Notch work, as per usual! An excellent car shop, with reasonable prices and a personal touch!

DJ
DENNIS J.
Nissan Versa Note
05/04/2021
You're professional and polite service is appreciated along with your reasonable service. Thank you.

FS
FELICIA S.
Chrysler 200
05/02/2021
AWESOME!
I went for a regular oil change, turned out I had a major oil leak coming from somewhere. The mechanic Anthony was so kind, he knew all the ins & outs about my warranty company and got it covered even let me know a rental would be reimbursed by the warranty company. I am soooo relieved!The even gave me a ride to work. Everyone there really goesout of their way to give customer service at it's FINEST! Thank you so much! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

JEN L.
Nissan Rogue
05/01/2021
So friendly and efficient. Very customer service focused!
I wouldn't take my car to anyone else. I can always count on Pima Automotive to do the right thing. Excellent customer service.

Jen

GP
GARY P.
04/23/2021
Great Staff
Great service and friendly staff !! Thanks for a great experience

RT
REBEKAH T.
04/22/2021
Great and honest customer service
Every time I’ve come in to Pima Automotive, I’ve received great customer service. The mechanics are always willing to show and explain the repairs or issues at hand, and are very honest in their pricing as compared to several other shops around Tucson.

TF
TOM F.
Acura 3.5RL
04/21/2021
Profesional work completed exactly as quoted!
I really like it when i get treated right, my vehicle gets worked on and refreshed back to like new, and I've established a new excellent highly qualified mechanic shop for future maintenance & repair.
It is by far much more satisfying than a typical interaction about car issues. Now I feel confident that my next car challenge will get diagnosed and completely fixed as soon as I set up getting it into PIMA Automotive confidently located at Pima & Swan. I'm going back because they do it right. I guarantee you'll be glad you tried them if you give them a chance to win you as a new customer!

ROBERT B.
Dodge Dakota
04/20/2021
Quick and easy Anthony got it done
They were able to tell me what was wrong with my vehicle fix it fast and get me on the road so I wouldn't miss work ,much appreciated

DENNIS D.

JEANNE K.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/16/2021
dissapointed
I made an appointment to have oil change, tire rotation and check brake pads.

When I made the appointment I was also told they would do a thorough check up for the oil change price

I arrived 15 minutes early and they took the van in. I was there quite a bit when I was told they were very busy and apologize d for taking so long to change the oil because they had too many cars to service?? I was then told they couldn't do the tire rotation for that reason.mmmmm!

I took my time to go there ato have this done, moreover I understood these things would have been done, not to tell me to make another appointment to rotate tire!

I don't think if they check all the other points they promised, but I know Firestone would have done it for the same price I paid.

I was going out of town for the weekend and needed the tire rotation, which by the way is a paid item!

Too bad, they did not appreciate my business.

Christy C.
04/15/2021
Reviewed previous work
Vinny got me in right and reviewed the work that had been done and completed the rest. Very satisfied and highly recommend to anyone.

PC
PAMELA C.
04/15/2021
Best mechanic 1st time here
The front end staff is welcoming and reassuring Mia was so wonderful soft spoken patient and thorough. Anthony and the other young man were my mechanics and they are just as thorough in fixing, explaining and helpful as on can expect in a positive comfortable way. I will say this Ms. Mia keep up the excellent work. I highly recommended this shop it is best to call and make an appointment. Again Thank You All for making my visit pleasant and comfortable
Customer with NissanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BO
BARBARA O.
04/14/2021
This is my third or fourth visit for oil changes on my Hyundai Elantra. The price is right and fair and prob the best in town. I've always been treated fairly and with honesty. Have not had any mechanical work done on the vehicle, so I can't speak to their service on that end. I'm sure I will be having some work done in the future.