Pro Modular Performance

CHARLES T. on 08/15/2017
"Great Business!!"
I moved from East Texas and needed to find someone who was good with Mustangs, more specifically my 95 Cobra. I found Pro Modular online and called up Kirk. From the start he was very easy to get along with as well as accommodating and informative. We started with the rear end and went from there. The axle was bent and needed to be replaced. From there we ended up putting on a torque arm, removed the existing subframe connectors and replaced with better ones, replaced the crossmember, worked on a custom exhaust from the headers back, necessary modifications to install new blower intake, aluminum radiator and wiring, removed AC components, new belt, new clutch, replaced rear main seal, bump steering kit, MSD ignition, fuel system update, and the list goes on.....Basically, I brought this car to Kirk as a "work in progress" and he has helped me get this car where I want it to be. The only thing left is to take it to the Dyno for tuning. I've been very happy with Kirk and will use him for all future projects.
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:24 PM
Kirk P., Owner at Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/16/2017

Charles, Thank you for the business.  Your 95 Cobra is awesome and its been a pleasure to work with you and looking forard to the next build :-)

DEANNA T. on 08/14/2017
"Very happy with my service. "
I'm happy with the service to my Ford F-150 Supercrew truck that has 220,000 miles on it. Kirk and his guys worked on it providing the best service and price. I am glad that I can take it to someone who will treat it as his own. Keeping this truck running and in great shape is something I'm striving to and I know that will happen with the great service they give. See ya again in a few months. Thanks for all you did and that you worked with me on my payment.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 09:27 PM
Kirk P., Owner at Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/16/2017

Thank you Dianna. Always a pleasre to work with you and glad we can work with you on the payments. :-)

Carlos F. on 07/27/2017
Carlos said this business was able to tell him what was wrong with his vehicle by the day when the other facility he took it to could not diagnose it.
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017
Jason L. on 06/23/2017
Jason said the business was easy to work with and they did a really good job. They were also very accommodating.
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
SARA W. on 06/20/2017
"Awesome customer service "
This was my first time using these guys and I will definitely go back if I need work done on my car. Great customer service!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 11:37 PM
SCOTT P. on 06/07/2017
"Diagnosed vibration srt8"
Kirk and his crew are excellent. They always diagnose anything in my car and this vibration wasnt an easy fix. Turns out it was a bent cv axel from god knows what but they found the issue and replaced it with ease. If you have a high performance vehicle or luxury performance vehicle take it to these guys. They also do regular vehicle repair but build muscle cars and/or modern day muscle cars.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 07:11 AM
WENDY P. on 05/23/2017
"First Time Customer"
On-line reviews were good so I decided to schedule an appt. Service was great and Kirk was very friendly. I already knew what I needed to have done and I'm glad he confirmed the same issues. The price was great - didn't get hosed. I'll definitely be back.
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 01:17 AM
CHRIS L. on 05/18/2017
"One of the good guys!"
Great service and high level of knowledge!
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 11:05 AM
Julio R. on 04/25/2017
Julio said this business provided really good service.
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
SCOTT P. on 04/04/2017
"2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Header install"
Kirk and his crew are A+ This install on the header job is no joke and very difficult. Also I was on a time crunch to get my car back and his crew stayed later and worked till 8:30 at night to finish up the job. If you are looking for a high performance shop that does excellent work look no further. They do any type of engine you work you may need for your after mkt hot rod or Classic car hot rod. I wouldn't trust anyone else in Austin to touch my car besides these guys!
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 11:12 AM
Brad M. on 03/25/2017
Brad said this business did a good job, but he still needs additional work performed. Other than this, he found everything to be good and they were knowledgeable. He mentioned it was supposed to be ready in a day, but when he dropped his vehicle off on Thursday, he did not get it back until the following Monday.
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
Austin H. on 03/25/2017
Austin said the employees at this business were understanding and they helped fix the issue with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
WILLIAM L. on 03/18/2017
"Down home sincere and friendly service from start to finish."
I called Kirk a few weeks ago and ask about getting some Racing Cams put in my Mustang. Kirk was very friendly, gave me good price on the install and tuning which was really less than all other Mustang shops in San Antonio. Worth the trip to drive to Houston. Got to kirks Pro Modular Shop and was taken care of as scheduled time. Kirk went over the intall and keep me updated as they completed the job. In and out with a great running Stang with more power in the hood. Highly recommend Pro Modular to anyone that wants their automobile serviced and coming out with some great performance. Thanks Kirk and your team
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/18/2017 03:44 PM
Jamie L. on 02/27/2017
Jamie said he had a really good experience with this business. They are great people who provide great service. They fixed his vehicle well. He said he is happy with them and he would be going back.
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017
Andy W. on 02/25/2017
Andy said this business did what he wanted them to do. They were quick and they did not overcharge him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 02/18/2017
Review Created: 02/25/2017
Rick H. on 02/23/2017
Rick said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the service was good.
Service Date: 02/18/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017
CINDY F. on 02/20/2017
"Great service "
Kirks knowledge is top notch
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/20/2017 05:05 PM
WILLS P. on 02/14/2017
"Great service and friendly staff"
My ck eng light was on bank1 system running to lean. Kirk replaced the spark plugs and the problem was fixed. I got a T shirt from kirk. Tks man
Service Date: 02/12/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 12:01 PM
ROBERTS S. on 02/13/2017
"Very Polite and Informative"
Brought my 2010 Shelby in to have a tune made for the recently installed parts. The owner Kirk was very polite and informative throughout the time I was there. He made sure the car ran great before handing the keys back to me. I will definitely return in the future for more work needed.
Service Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 08:59 PM
Tony J. on 02/04/2017
Tony said they are timely and have great deals. They went the extra mile to finish the job.
Service Date: 02/03/2017