Pro Modular Performance

SARA W. on 06/20/2017
"Awesome customer service "
This was my first time using these guys and I will definitely go back if I need work done on my car. Great customer service!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 11:37 PM
SCOTT P. on 06/07/2017
"Diagnosed vibration srt8"
Kirk and his crew are excellent. They always diagnose anything in my car and this vibration wasnt an easy fix. Turns out it was a bent cv axel from god knows what but they found the issue and replaced it with ease. If you have a high performance vehicle or luxury performance vehicle take it to these guys. They also do regular vehicle repair but build muscle cars and/or modern day muscle cars.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 07:11 AM
WENDY P. on 05/23/2017
"First Time Customer"
On-line reviews were good so I decided to schedule an appt. Service was great and Kirk was very friendly. I already knew what I needed to have done and I'm glad he confirmed the same issues. The price was great - didn't get hosed. I'll definitely be back.
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 01:17 AM
CHRIS L. on 05/18/2017
"One of the good guys!"
Great service and high level of knowledge!
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 11:05 AM
Julio R. on 04/25/2017
Julio said this business provided really good service.
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
SCOTT P. on 04/04/2017
"2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Header install"
Kirk and his crew are A+ This install on the header job is no joke and very difficult. Also I was on a time crunch to get my car back and his crew stayed later and worked till 8:30 at night to finish up the job. If you are looking for a high performance shop that does excellent work look no further. They do any type of engine you work you may need for your after mkt hot rod or Classic car hot rod. I wouldn't trust anyone else in Austin to touch my car besides these guys!
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 11:12 AM
Brad M. on 03/25/2017
Brad said this business did a good job, but he still needs additional work performed. Other than this, he found everything to be good and they were knowledgeable. He mentioned it was supposed to be ready in a day, but when he dropped his vehicle off on Thursday, he did not get it back until the following Monday.
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
Austin H. on 03/25/2017
Austin said the employees at this business were understanding and they helped fix the issue with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
WILLIAM L. on 03/18/2017
"Down home sincere and friendly service from start to finish."
I called Kirk a few weeks ago and ask about getting some Racing Cams put in my Mustang. Kirk was very friendly, gave me good price on the install and tuning which was really less than all other Mustang shops in San Antonio. Worth the trip to drive to Houston. Got to kirks Pro Modular Shop and was taken care of as scheduled time. Kirk went over the intall and keep me updated as they completed the job. In and out with a great running Stang with more power in the hood. Highly recommend Pro Modular to anyone that wants their automobile serviced and coming out with some great performance. Thanks Kirk and your team
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/18/2017 03:44 PM
Jamie L. on 02/27/2017
Jamie said he had a really good experience with this business. They are great people who provide great service. They fixed his vehicle well. He said he is happy with them and he would be going back.
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017
Andy W. on 02/25/2017
Andy said this business did what he wanted them to do. They were quick and they did not overcharge him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 02/18/2017
Review Created: 02/25/2017
Rick H. on 02/23/2017
Rick said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the service was good.
Service Date: 02/18/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017
CINDY F. on 02/20/2017
"Great service "
Kirks knowledge is top notch
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/20/2017 05:05 PM
WILLS P. on 02/14/2017
"Great service and friendly staff"
My ck eng light was on bank1 system running to lean. Kirk replaced the spark plugs and the problem was fixed. I got a T shirt from kirk. Tks man
Service Date: 02/12/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 12:01 PM
ROBERTS S. on 02/13/2017
"Very Polite and Informative"
Brought my 2010 Shelby in to have a tune made for the recently installed parts. The owner Kirk was very polite and informative throughout the time I was there. He made sure the car ran great before handing the keys back to me. I will definitely return in the future for more work needed.
Service Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 08:59 PM
Tony J. on 02/04/2017
Tony said they are timely and have great deals. They went the extra mile to finish the job.
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/04/2017
WILLS P. on 01/22/2017
"Kirk The Man"
Had JBA LTH ,JBA catted H pipe and steeda rear lower control arms installed the car sounds awesome and rides smooth. Kirk and his crew did a damn good job.
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/22/2017 07:20 PM
TYLER B. on 01/18/2017
"Kirk, THE MAN!"
Kirk, such a great man, greeted me as soon as I walked thru the door and showed me around the whole shop, getting me familiar with how things go, and made me so comfortable having him work on my car. He has so much drive to get what you need to get back on the road or the strip, he works on top notch race cars, and any other vehicle brought in. He made me feel so welcomed, introduced me to all the mechanics. He got my car on the lift in no time and resolved the problem, showed me everything wrong and what he can do to fix it. His estimate he gave was kind of expensive, but as soon as he handed me my bill, it was waaaaaay less than the estimate, just like another review said, their estimate was high and received a way lower bill. His work ethic is out of this world and has so much knowledge when it comes to cars. "Skilled labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't skilled" learned that while at his shop. Turns out it was a great deal and great labor. This is my new home to get upgrades or to fix my new mustang. I'd definitely check this place out. The cars inside are amazing!
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 08:13 AM
Mark M. on 01/17/2017
Mark said his service at this business was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 01/07/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017
BLAKE C. on 12/15/2016
"Knows his stuff"
Went into the shop with a slight noise I needed fixing. Came to find out I was leaking Radiator Fluid among a few other problems. Kirk told me exactly what was wrong and worked with me to prioritize my problems and get them fixed a little bit at a time. Will continue to take my Stang here.
Service Date: 12/14/2016