WW
WOODY W.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/05/2019
You get what you ask for!
I called Pro Modular Performance and talked with Kirk.
I asked him if he could connect my AWE Cat back exhaust to my Kooks Headers and do a tune.
He mentioned he could do this and I should definitely get a tune since I had the headers installed, which would cause the car to run a little lean.
So I went there with exhaust in my trunk, purchased the needed credits and let Kirk have at it!
My car is a totally different car with the sound and tune...No exhaust leaks!
This is an all around Performance shop, I've heard customers talking while I was waiting there, they were mentioning superchargers installed etc.
I asked Kirk if he would be able to install a cam in the future, he said no problem, plus he keeps a service record of the work done to your car on a website he sends to you. This info will show up on a Carfax report, which will work in your favor should you decide to sell.
Kirk is up front and tells you what you need to hear, and not what you want to hear...just take your car to him and get it done!

RT
Ryan T.
12/04/2019
Another Great Experience
I had Kirk and his guys install a Ford Performance short throw shifter on my 17 Shelby Gt350. It wasn’t a super straight forward install and didn’t come with instructions but the shifter went in just fine and now I’m loving my short shifts! I highly recommend taking your car here for performance mods or basic maintenance.

DZ
DAVID Z.
Leander, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
11/08/2019
Amazing job
Did a great job. Also remedied couple of other issues as well

RT
Ryan T.
11/03/2019
I have taken my mustang to Kirk and his team for the past 7-8 years. I recently sold my 2011 GT and got a 17 GT350. One of the first things I did was to bring it in and have it checked over. There was a minor issue with the car, Kirk figured it out quickly and got it fixed all in the same day! If you have a muscle car or any car at all, you can’t go wrong with Kirk and his team.

EM
Evan M.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Evan said that they did a good job. It was done in a timely manner. They do good work.

JOSH K.
Honda Civic Sedan
10/17/2019
Turbo-back exhaust installation
Great work installing my new 27won turbo back exhaust (for my 2018 civic sport hatchback touring) !!!

Prior to this I had a catless downpipe and straight pipe exhaust. It sounds soooo much better now. It actually got a bit louder in lower RPMs and quieter at higher RPMs, but the actual sound it makes is soooo much better now. And no more catless exhaust smell ! :D

The mechanics were amazing!!! After they installed the exhaust they took it for a drive to check for rattles, and said they kept hearing a strange rattling noise. After further troubleshooting it turned out to be something completely unrelated to the exhaust! An issue I had been having but just never really cared to dig into, well it's taken care of now thanks to the awesome team here at Pro Modular Performance!

RL
Robert L.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff fixed his vehicle pretty good and he has no complaints.

SO
SCOTT O.
09/27/2019
Excellence service
Only my second time having my car serviced here. Pro Modular not only performed the service requested but did so on time and shared details along the way as to all the findings and recommendations. Also, when asked to check a noise in the back of the car, they spent an extra hour at no charge to isolate the issue. Thank you Pro Modular Performance team. I'll be back!

SD
SETH D.
Manor, TX
08/24/2019
Does PCM/tuner work for manual swaps!
Brought a car that had a manual swap and had a CEL and flashing O/D light since the otherwise flawless swap. Requested a software edit with the car's auto PCM along with a tune for bolt-ons. Pro Modular delivered! No dash warning lights!

AP
ANDREZ P.
08/10/2019
Lightning is running better then ever now.
Great Quality service in a timely manner.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/20/2019

Mr, Perez.. that lightning runs very well and my team and I appreciate you and your support - please fill free to reach out to us for the next service request and 10% off the entire bill courtesy of PMP.

FB
FRANK B.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/10/2019
1968 Corvette
Despite the fact that my Corvette was over 50 years old, Kirk was able to tune it to perfection. In a time when every vehicle is computer controlled, Kirk demonstrated that he was proficient with all of the components of an "old school" motor. In addition to tuning my 327 to its potential, he diagnosed a couple of minor leaks I was not aware of. He added heat shielding to the fuel line to improve performance. With only a week to go before I would drive my Corvette on the F-1 track (part of the annual Corvette Invasion) Kirk had me ready to do in a short amount of time. Pro Modular Performance is a great shop.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/20/2019

Frank! What a pleasure to work with you.  Your car was fun to work on, enjoyed every minute of it and hope to see you guys agan.  Anything you need for that bad boy, please fill free to reach out to me.

DE
Daniel E.
Manor, TX
08/09/2019
How polite and courteous they treat u with respect
Hey Kirk I just wanted to say I appreciate the work you did on my 20q5 mustang check engine light gone past inspection runs like a champ thanx
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/20/2019

Hi Daniel.  Thank you so much for your business and your time to write a review.  My team and I appreciate everything very much.

AD
ALBERT D.
06/13/2019
Albert Review
This visit, and the return that I make the same day all went very well. The problem was fixed and the car is running very smoothly now.

ER
ERIC R.
05/29/2019
The best shop in Austin
I purchased a 88 GT with T Tops. Great looking car and was supposed to run perfect. It overheated first drive out and the steering was all wonky. I thought great I bought a lemon. I honestly thought the engine was toast. Kirk took it in. Took off the underdrive pulleys, electric water pump, replaced my steering and tie rids and did a leak down test and checked over the rest of the car to tell me what else might be wrong. AC exchanger is leaking but I chose to do that fix myself. Some might say Kirk is expensive. To that I say you get what you pay for. He isn't stupid expensive. On par with any dealer if not cheaper. But has knowledge even dealerships don't have. He wasn't happy with my idle so he spent some time adjusting it. Not sure if that was even on my bill. Kirk wants to help everyone. He could easily take on less cars and charge more money. But he doesn't. So he is pretty busy. But think about it, if he is that busy he must be doing something right and know what he is doing.

JAY R.
05/18/2019
Highly Recommended
The crew at Pro Modular is knowledgeable, helpful, and always gets the job done right the first time and on schedule.

LA
Logan A.
Akron, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Logan said the service was painless. The work was done quickly.

SO
Scott O.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the employee were timely speaking about his vehicles needs. They followed through on their service.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 05/02/2019

Scott.  Thank you so much for the work and opportunity to serve you and meet your needs.  It was a peasure to work with you Scott, we are very greatful for the opportunity and look forward to all of your future needs.

JV
JOSHUIA V.
04/24/2019
I went to PMP, they quickly diagnosed the problem got me a new muffler promptly and it sounds great!
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Joshuia.I appeciat you and your business very much. it was a pleasure to work with, call me anytime!!

ER
ERIC R.
04/13/2019
Replaced Taurus SHO PTO
When your Power Take Off unit fails it will smell like propane and make a crazy crunching noise. Took it to Ford and they said everything was normal. Ya, sure it is. Took it too Kirk and he replaced the unit in a day.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 05/02/2019

Eric.  Thank you so much for eveyrthing incuding your comitment and loyalty to PMP and all the work you trust us with. I am very greatful to you always.

Justin B.
Georgetown, TX
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he really likes Kirk, and he has always taken good care of him.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 05/02/2019

Justin. My team and I appreciate you and your business. Thank you so much for everyting.