Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

BC
BRIAN C.
San Marcos, TX
12/03/2020
Great Service!
If you’re like me, your car means A LOT to you. I worked very hard for my car, and I baby the hell out of it. I’m always cautious about spending thousands of dollars in the hope that I don’t end up getting robbed out of thousands more because of some flux capacitor not workin. Not only did Kirk go above and beyond to install my 2018 intake manifold on my 2016 5.0., but he got it running better than when I bought it. Kirk gave me a timeframe for the install and stayed after work multiple days to meet the timeframe he gave me. Something else I really respected, was the fact that he pointed out things I needed to do to my car to help it perform even better, but never once pushed a sale! In fact, he told me what I needed to do, and how to save money doing it. He was straight forward and told me how it was, good or bad! I won’t be taking my car to anyone else and look forward to putting headers on it to complete the set up! If you care about your car and want an honest mechanic who won’t sugar coat things or rob you, take it to Kirk!!!

SD
SHANE D.
Taylor, TX
11/30/2020
2013 Boss 302
Brought my Boss 302 to Pro Modular because it just wasn't running like it should. Kirk put a custom tune in it and now it runs better than Ford and I both thought it could. Couldn't be happier, thanks Kirk great job.

JUSTIN P.
11/27/2020
Helped me after Ford left me broken
I spent over $2k with Ford for what started as an a/c repair. They not only broke my truck and had to replace the PCM but they programmed it wrong and my truck wasn’t running after driving it home one time. Kirk reprogrammed my pcm and got my truck running and I am grateful.

JO
JOEY O.
Taylor, TX
11/17/2020
Knowledgeable
Pro Modular Performance are hands down the best Performance Shop in town. I highly recommend them. They tuned my 2002 & 1993 Ford Lightnings and we are very pleased.

MEGUEL G.
Manor, TX
11/10/2020
Profesional
Perfect work, they fix my gt, friendly and profesional, thanks

DAMIAN D.
11/07/2020
Great Service, Kirk is Awesome
Kirk is great and the tune was perfect! My car runs great.

He spent a ton of time with me on the phone after hours discussing the options to make sure we got the tune right vs. just giving me the pricing.

ASHLEY S.
Kia Forte
10/28/2020
Great Great Great Service!!
Always a great and wonderful experience at Pro Modular!! Kirk is awesome always goes above and beyond to help me!! Gets me fitted in the schedule every time!!

WP
WILLS P.
10/21/2020
Great team 🐎
Kirk, and the team are amazing had a new clutch put in. Pick up the car and it was running bad. Kirk told me to bring it back. He drove me to work in it and later call me to come pick it up. A good ole Hand shake is what he charged me. I took them Pizza 🍕 and Root Beer 🍻 not Real Beer. Thanks man 👍

SHAWN H.
Georgetown, TX
10/20/2020
Incredible Tuning for my modified 3.5 EcoBoost
My expectations were exceeded w/ the first thrust of the Gas pedal. Now, My F150 4x4 w/ 3.5 L EcoBoost will boil my 35” BFGs on demand.
Great communication by PMP!
Prompt Service by PMP!
PMP costs very reasonable!

JAMES D.
Georgetown, TX
10/10/2020
Pro Modular pros
I’ve been going to Kirk for years now. Always friendly and he always does a great job.

SE
SHANDEN E.
Round Rock, TX
10/09/2020
Flexibility and honesty...
Great experience... in all. I can be a bit impatient and anxious but Kirk worked well with me through my mod services . Def goin got continue to work with PMP for future projects...

DAVID M.
La Grange, TX
10/01/2020
Extremely happy to have found Pro Modular Performance
My son’s 2017 Mustang EcoBoost had the EcoBoom!!! Blown engine and of course out of factory warranty. We researched several shops and PMP came up with very positive ratings. My husband spoke to Kirk about a new engine and we both felt very comfortable with his knowledge and the price he quoted. We picked up the car today and are very happy with the whole experience. THANK YOU so much Kirk for being such a great guy and getting my son out of my passenger seat!!

HB
HERB B.
Salado, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
09/30/2020
Engine Work
Just want to thank Kirk and his team for doing a outstanding job on my 2007 Zo6 Corvette. Real nice people and very knowledgeable and honest. Will use them again.

TONY B.
09/30/2020
Not much else to say beyond the other 5 star reviews
They did a diagnostic on my ‘93 Ford pickup. They called before fixing anything which was really appreciated. I pulled the plug on any repairs but my experience with Kirk and the rest of his shop was absolutely top notch. Feels good to have found a trusted mechanic if I want to get some work done. Thanks Pro Mod.

ASHLEY S.