CP
CHARLES P.
10/21/2019
VIP
Every time I visit the shop I get the feeling that I’m a valued costumer, and getting a fair price, that’s why I keep coming back.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 10/21/2019

Mission Accomplished

Khris M.
Acura MDX
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Khris said that they went above and beyond her expectations.

TG
Trent G.
INFINITI QX4
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Trent said the staff provided a great service and a good job.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for Giving us the privilage of serving you.

JOSEPH M.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/03/2019
the people were vert friendly and informative
I would go back there for my auto issues.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us impute.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

Dan C.
Leander, TX
Toyota Tundra
10/03/2019
Honest and Knowledgeable
David was fantastic. He’s knowledgeable, honest, and his prices are extremely fair. I wish I took my vehicle to his shop sooner, and I would of been saved a lot less headache. It’s hard to find an honest mechanic these days! Thanks David!
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.  We look forward to being your, Go To Shop, in the future.  Our customers are Welcome Family.

JAMES F.
Liberty Hill, TX
Chevrolet HHR
10/02/2019
David is awesome! Very down to earth and really helpful.
I would totally recommend this place if someone is looking for a car or a Mechanic to just work on your car.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 10/03/2019

We appriciate you and look forward to a long relationship

AP
ALICE P.
09/30/2019
FRIENDLY, CARING
As before, my trip to True Auto Sales is, to me, a visit with a staff that feels like extended family. Thank you for your friendly service.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you and be safe.

LT
LILLY T.
09/26/2019
True Auto
Thank you for a great job on my car and outstanding customer service.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thank so much for taking the time to give us your feedback.  Remember trip checks are at no charge for our clients so come see us anytime you are heading out of town so we can make sure your get there safely.

JENNIFER B.
Ford Thunderbird
09/21/2019
Excellent Service I can Trust
Emergency repair was done in immediately and they didn’t make me feel guilty or like they were doing me a favor. Seem honest and trustworthy.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 09/21/2019

It is our pleasure to help.  You are doing us favor by entrusting us to take care of your Car.  Thank so so much for taking the time to give us a recommendation it means alot to us.

MARTA C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/13/2019
Customer service
Thank you for your service. I'm very happy with the outcome. I have been passing through your place for a long time and had never even inquired about your services. I'm glad I did. Thank you and Carmen. I will recommend you to my friends. Marta Cortes
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review.  We look forward to seeing you and your friends in the future.

AP
ALICE P.
08/29/2019
pleasant, friendly
Refreshing, pleasant visit each time. The staff is always interesting and uplifting for my day. Courteous and prompt service.

JOE D.
INFINITI I35
08/29/2019
Always there to help
I was involved in a minor accident with a plastic bucket that blew across the road. It did some minor damage, or so I thought. David and the entire staff stepped in with very through inspection and other diagnostics and help show my insurance how everything was related to the accident and within days had my vehicle back on the road. The family atmosphere and attention to detail assures the best possible repairs and the best possible price.
If you went anywhere else....you most likely paid too much.

RO
Roberto O.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Roberto said this business provided quality service. He also said they were quick and very helpful.

KF
KEN F.
GMC Yukon XL
08/23/2019
Completely satisfied
Very glad to have found you guys. Will be returning for all my vehicle mechanical service.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share how you feel we really appriciate you.

WL
WAYNE L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/21/2019
Efficient
I am very pleased with the recent work done on one of my vehicles. The issue was diagnosed quickly, it was communicated to me timely and the work was done when they said it would be done. Also, the price was exactly the amount quoted.
Thank you for your consistent, good service.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you so much for your business.  We will always do our best to keep your trust.

TRENTON S.
Dodge Magnum
08/16/2019
Excellent and personable team
I’ve been a loyal customer of True Auto for years now and they’ve always taken great care of me from the oil change to the check engine. Can’t ask for a better shop!
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 08/21/2019

Its always great to see you good luck in school

chad b.
Broadway, NC
Ram 3500
08/02/2019
Awesome service
They took care of my truck after Jiffy Lube next door wasted my time. Had to get a tune up done on my truck, and they were up front about timeline and getting the specific filters. Friendly and personable staff. Apparently they also sell cars.
Only reason for 4 out of 5....there's always room for improvement, but will definitely be using these guys nexy time through Cedar Park.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 08/03/2019

Appriciate your time to write a review however in this day and age a 4 star review hurts a business that as a higher review. Stars taken away are based on complaints that the customer has that can be addressed by the business. I under your though in posting just informaning you of its result.  We do appriciate your business and will always strive to be better. God Bless and be safe on the road.

IP
IVAN P.
Leander, TX
08/01/2019
Back breaklight repaired without a problem
The staff at True Auto is fast and efficient at repairing vehicles. I highly recommend them for your auto needs.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you so much to take the time to give us a review.  We always strive to be the best we can be.

REYNALDO S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/31/2019
Awesome Service
I wouldn’t usually say this about a repair facility; but when I go back to them it’s always a pleasure to see them! Keep up the great service and professionalism!!
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you so much for trusting us with your Vehicle.  We appriciate your business.

OC
Omar C.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Omar said the employees were nice.
David H. from True Auto Sales & Service responded on 08/01/2019