Review for Purrfect Auto
BILL Q. on 01/21/2016
"Car repair with integrity"
I've had to take my van in twice over the last month. The first time it was for a dead car battery. The manager called me up to tell me that my battery had a AAA sticker on it and suggested I find out if it was still under warranty. Turns out it was. Purrfect Auto could have just sold me a battery but instead let me know that I could save money another way.

Then I was hearing a funny sound while driving, so I brought it in again. This time it was the alternator. They'd replaced my alternator about 5 years ago, so it was out of warranty, but they gave me a discount anyway.

The manager at the counter is always friendly and willing to explain technical issues in layman's terms so that the customer can understand what is going on with the vehicle and what needs to be done to fix it.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 01/19/2016
Review Created: 01/21/2016 08:03 AM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 01/21/2016

Thanks for the kind words Bill. I will pass your accolades on to our service team. They take great pride in being honest and upfront with customers about their vehicle issues. And thanks for being for being a loyal customer.