Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Purrfect Auto
EMMA B. on 03/20/2016
"Lied about how long it would take to fix car"
Manager told me to come in Friday morning at 8am to run a diagnostic test on my car. When I arrive there was only one other customer there. The store manager told me it would take until mid morning to late morning. As 12:30 approached I called the store and they said they haven't even started yet, but the guy would start after lunch and should be done by 2 or 2:30. At 3:00 pm I called the store again and they still were not done with my car. They finished my car at 4:30, I missed plans that I had and was lied to about how long it would take. If you tell a customer two times it will be done at a certain time plus to come in right when the store opens, your car should be done when they say.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/20/2016 07:51 PM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 03/21/2016

Hi Emma, I apologize for your experience and thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. I spoke to the manager and he explained that the repair issue was more complicated than anticipated and he did take additional time to try and find ways to save you money before recommending replacement of the catalytic converter. I can assure you that it was not our intention to lie to you, the delays were purely due to our desire to do the best work possible and I have relayed to the service team the need to make sure 100% of our customers understand what is going on with their vehicle so these issues can be avoided in the future.