Review for Purrfect Auto
MIKE Y. on 04/25/2013
"Good Service"
I've taken my over-used car to Purrfect auto twice and both times I had good experiences. Very friendly and quick to get back to you. Jim cares about your ride and your safety. He does everything to accommodate you and your needs. No worries with him or this garage. Case in point this dude came in 10 minutes before closing and all in huff to get his brakes checked. Jim listen to him as how he needs his ride. Jim without batting an eye walked out to the service bay to see if he can get the guy's brakes inspected. But right at that moment one of the mechanics just start lifting another car and could not get it in. But its that kind of service. Here the garage is ready to close but yet he was willing to get it done for him. This is what customer service is about. I don't know the final outcome as I was headed out. If he still was able to check his brakes for him. But whatever the final outcome I am sure it was about accommodating this customer.
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ6